+ Reply
Page 9 of 69 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 59 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 1370

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: MJSMASH LockScreen/Springboard widget

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by MamaJaay That's the use of intelliscreen X... You can have all that and more Well I'm partial to weather AND WE ARE GETTING CLOSE!!! You got a
...
  1. #161
    I know nothing! bombmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    RETIRED
    Posts
    2,168
    Thanks
    3,734
    Thanked 3,366 Times in 1,413 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    That's the use of intelliscreen X... You can have all that and more



    Well I'm partial to weather



    AND WE ARE GETTING CLOSE!!!
    You got a big mouth!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  3. #162
    Jedi Master Darka5sa5sin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,131
    Thanks
    6,085
    Thanked 13,947 Times in 3,411 Posts

    Has this been done for the retina iPad?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  5. #163
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    4,744
    Thanks
    3,348
    Thanked 14,980 Times in 3,649 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Has this been done for the retina iPad?
    Working on it now.

    This is iPad 3

    All new timed walls. 2048X2048

    And also a pack for the iPhone as well.

    First post updated with all new timed walls. v2.1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MJSMASH LockScreen/Springboard widget-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345413064.739641.jpg  
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 08-19-2012 at 04:13 PM.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (08-20-2012), NewdestinyX (08-19-2012)

  7. #164
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,470
    Thanks
    3,072
    Thanked 7,545 Times in 3,845 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Working on it now.

    This is iPad 3

    All new timed walls. 2048X2048

    And also a pack for the iPhone as well.

    First post updated with all new timed walls. v2.1
    I'm so excited I just can't contain myself!! I am mobile, so I'm assuming what you have updated on post number one are new timed walls for the iPhone version, right? iPad is not quite ready for prime time?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  9. #165
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    4,744
    Thanks
    3,348
    Thanked 14,980 Times in 3,649 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I'm so excited I just can't contain myself!! I am mobile, so I'm assuming what you have updated on post number one are new timed walls for the iPhone version, right? iPad is not quite ready for prime time?
    Correct.

    Those are the same timed walls that are going into the iPad version except the iPad version is 2048x2048


    But you can get a glimpse by downloading the new iPhone version on post #1

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    NewdestinyX (08-19-2012)

  11. #166
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,470
    Thanks
    3,072
    Thanked 7,545 Times in 3,845 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Correct.

    Those are the same timed walls that are going into the iPad version except the iPad version is 2048x2048


    But you can get a glimpse by downloading the new iPhone version on post #1
    Okay. MJ, I did extensive editing to your mod here. Did the reference to the Timed Walls images in the Wallpaper.html and Style.css docs all stay the same - such that all I'd have to do is replace the images in the Timed Walls folder of MJSmash v5? Is it that simple -- or more involved?

    Grant

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  13. #167
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    4,744
    Thanks
    3,348
    Thanked 14,980 Times in 3,649 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Okay. MJ, I did extensive editing to your mod here. Did the reference to the Timed Walls images in the Wallpaper.html and Style.css docs all stay the same - such that all I'd have to do is replace the images in the Timed Walls folder of MJSmash v5? Is it that simple -- or more involved?

    Grant
    Grant, you must overwrite the entire TimedWalls folder at one shot. If you do one pic at a time, it will not work. But you could simply take the folder named "TimedWalls" and replace it with the new

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    NewdestinyX (08-19-2012)

  15. #168
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,470
    Thanks
    3,072
    Thanked 7,545 Times in 3,845 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Grant, you must overwrite the entire TimedWalls folder at one shot. If you do one pic at a time, it will not work. But you could simply take the folder named "TimedWalls" and replace it with the new
    Yep. I just named the 2.0 Time Walls folder "Timed Walls 2.0" and then copied the 2.1 Timed Walls folder into my version of MJSmash-NDX - and all is working great!

    Oh, MJ.. SO BEAUTIFUL!! You really are setting the bar VERY HIGH for me with these Autumn images. And so much more sky! Great! Works SO well with Ian's UNIAW newest StandAlone version of his animated weather. Look see!!:


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  17. #169
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    4,744
    Thanks
    3,348
    Thanked 14,980 Times in 3,649 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Yep. I just named the 2.0 Time Walls folder "Timed Walls 2.0" and then copied the 2.1 Timed Walls folder into my version of MJSmash-NDX - and all is working great!

    Oh, MJ.. SO BEAUTIFUL!! You really are setting the bar VERY HIGH for me with these Autumn images. And so much more sky! Great! Works SO well with Ian's UNIAW newest StandAlone version of his animated weather. Look see!!:

    I like Ian's Uniaw, but I've noticed, that my phone gets SUPER hot when I have that turned on.. maybe just me and I am in NO way knocking Ian at all...it's thanks to him that we even have animated weather in the first place. So I'll stick to the new animations.

    Also, all these timed walls were originally 2048x2048 and were trimmed to 640x960 for the iPhone walls pack. So, these are really hi quality images

  18. #170
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,470
    Thanks
    3,072
    Thanked 7,545 Times in 3,845 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    I like Ian's Uniaw, but I've noticed, that my phone gets SUPER hot when I have that turned on.. maybe just me and I am in NO way knocking Ian at all...it's thanks to him that we even have animated weather in the first place. So I'll stick to the new animations.

    Also, all these timed walls were originally 2048x2048 and were trimmed to 640x960 for the iPhone walls pack. So, these are really hi quality images
    They SURE ARE!!! They just jump OUT at you. And this is only the first one I've seen! I'm gonna surprise myself each hour and not just look at the 23 images from a viewer. :-)

    I run 2-5 PerPage Widgets or iWidgets per theme on my phone AND Ian's PerPage version of UNIAW and never have any heat issue with my 4S at all. Have you tried his most recent release? Only came out beginning of summer I think? 5.0? I think.. Something like that.. The newer animations that you adopted into MJSmash don't look like 'real weather' to me - more of an 'effect'.. They just blur the screen for me. I think the 'sunray' image concept was a nice idea but it doesn't translate well to most weather SB mods I've seen in my opinion. And the animations cover the whole page - clouds and all. As you look at a landscape shot - the sky takes up the upper half to upper third of a good image. That's where all the weather containers need to be confined to.

    And the creator of the newer animated weather (who is it? Is it Durben? -- LOVE HIS WORK for most things!!!) has a love affair with shooting stars. I do NOT. ;-) Nuff said. They just don't look realistic to me - so MANY of them. Though Ian's Sun and Moon path are pretty predictable and the moon is NEVER that big.. LOL!! I'm just a bigger fan of UNIAW - have been since day 1 of modding-- I just know that when I add UNIAW to any weather, full page, backgrounds - it looks more like real weather -- TO ME!!! Each to HIS/HER OWN FOR SURE!!! Only my opinions here.. ;-)

    Thanks to you and iOSAlliance for all your hard work!
    Can't wait to see it on iPad..
    Grant

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  20. #171
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    4,744
    Thanks
    3,348
    Thanked 14,980 Times in 3,649 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    They SURE ARE!!! They just jump OUT at you. And this is only the first one I've seen! I'm gonna surprise myself each hour and not just look at the 23 images from a viewer. :-)

    I run 2-5 PerPage Widgets or iWidgets per theme on my phone AND Ian's PerPage version of UNIAW and never have any heat issue with my 4S at all. Have you tried his most recent release? Only came out beginning of summer I think? 5.0? I think.. Something like that.. The newer animations that you adopted into MJSmash don't look like 'real weather' to me - more of an 'effect'.. They just blur the screen for me. I think the 'sunray' image concept was a nice idea but it doesn't translate well to most weather SB mods I've seen in my opinion. And the animations cover the whole page - clouds and all. As you look at a landscape shot - the sky takes up the upper half to upper third of a good image. That's where all the weather containers need to be confined to.

    And the creator of the newer animated weather (who is it? Is it Durben? -- LOVE HIS WORK for most things!!!) has a love affair with shooting stars. I do NOT. ;-) Nuff said. They just don't look realistic to me - so MANY of them. Though Ian's Sun and Moon path are pretty predictable and the moon is NEVER that big.. LOL!! I'm just a bigger fan of UNIAW - have been since day 1 of modding-- I just know that when I add UNIAW to any weather, full page, backgrounds - it looks more like real weather -- TO ME!!! Each to HIS/HER OWN FOR SURE!!! Only my opinions here.. ;-)

    Thanks to you and iOSAlliance for all your hard work!
    Can't wait to see it on iPad..
    Grant
    Durben and Subywrex made the new weather. And I am partial to shooting stars

    And yes, I've tried Ian's new version I usually run the winter board version, not the pphtml version. That's when I get the heat. But it could be my 4S...

  21. #172
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,942
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Durben and Subywrex made the new weather. And I am partial to shooting stars

    And yes, I've tried Ian's new version I usually run the winter board version, not the pphtml version. That's when I get the heat. But it could be my 4S...
    Dacal made the new weather animations. First for the animated Native Weather then refined them with moving sun and stars for his Basalt Animated Weather.

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013), NewdestinyX (08-20-2012), Schnedi (08-20-2012)

  23. #173
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    4,744
    Thanks
    3,348
    Thanked 14,980 Times in 3,649 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Dacal made the new weather animations. First for the animated Native Weather then refined them with moving sun and stars for his Basalt Animated Weather.
    Thanks D. I stand corrected. I just knew they were released with you and Suby's aniweather for native weather.

  24. #174
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,470
    Thanks
    3,072
    Thanked 7,545 Times in 3,845 Posts

    Well - much respect for both versions: Ian's and Dacal's. I wouldn't be anywhere near as interested in weather widgets were it not for animation. Dacal's sun rays do funny things to my eyes.. But It's great to have a choice between two amazing animations!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  26. #175
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,470
    Thanks
    3,072
    Thanked 7,545 Times in 3,845 Posts

    Oh My! These images are just STUNNING, MJ! I'm not finding anything NEAR this amazing on my Google Image searches for the Autumn photos. You must have a 'secret' source.. LOL!!!

    And I'm retrying Dacal's animations today. With the amount of sky you've incorporated into all these images so far - I'm really liking how Dacal's animations look now.. Now it's been cloudy all day here so I haven't seen the 'sunrays' yet which were a little weird on my eyes. But I'm gonna give Dacal's animation a 'do over' for a few days with your new images. What's your 'best guess' on the iPad release?

    Grant

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  28. #176
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    4,744
    Thanks
    3,348
    Thanked 14,980 Times in 3,649 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Oh My! These images are just STUNNING, MJ! I'm not finding anything NEAR this amazing on my Google Image searches for the Autumn photos. You must have a 'secret' source.. LOL!!!

    And I'm retrying Dacal's animations today. With the amount of sky you've incorporated into all these images so far - I'm really liking how Dacal's animations look now.. Now it's been cloudy all day here so I haven't seen the 'sunrays' yet which were a little weird on my eyes. But I'm gonna give Dacal's animation a 'do over' for a few days with your new images. What's your 'best guess' on the iPad release?

    Grant
    Grant,

    Thank you. I do have a "secret source" and I'm not telling.

    Best guess on iPad release...maybe this week. Bombmom has been working her butt off redoing all the animations so they look right on the device.
    At this point, she's doing the hard stuff and i contribute Where I can.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (08-20-2012)

  30. #177
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,470
    Thanks
    3,072
    Thanked 7,545 Times in 3,845 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Grant,

    Thank you. I do have a "secret source" and I'm not telling.

    Best guess on iPad release...maybe this week. Bombmom has been working her butt off redoing all the animations so they look right on the device.
    At this point, she's doing the hard stuff and i contribute Where I can.
    Totally understood on the secret source!! LOL!!! And kudos to Bombmom for all the xtra work on the animations for iPad. I think Durben already ported someone's animations for iPad?? Or will Bombmom be heading into new territory here and be the new "Ian/Dacal" for iPad3 weather animation?

    So - here's my shot at a 2048x2048 autumn image. It's the only one I'm happy with so far - but would you consider this one up to MJSmash standards for Autumn 4pm? (remember sun sets earlier in autumn in most places in the world). Would love your feedback. Be 'honest' with me.. I can take it!! :-)
    (and, yes, I see the watermark at bottom right - I would purchase it)



    ---------'NOTHER question-------

    Jess,
    At 1pm, where I am, I'm on the "beach with foamy surf" photo from 2.1's Timed Walls. Now Dacal's clouds are simply coming way too far down into the photo. I think you have plenty of sky in this image -- and this is another thing that bothered me about the Dacal animations (no disrespect intended -- GREAT WORK!).. I like rain drops coming way down into the photo -- but would it be just as simple as me changing the size of the cloud container in the .css file to assure the clouds don't drop down quite as far?
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 08-20-2012 at 10:22 AM.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  32. #178
    I know nothing! bombmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    RETIRED
    Posts
    2,168
    Thanks
    3,734
    Thanked 3,366 Times in 1,413 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Totally understood on the secret source!! LOL!!! And kudos to Bombmom for all the xtra work on the animations for iPad. I think Durben already ported someone's animations for iPad?? Or will Bombmom be heading into new territory here and be the new "Ian/Dacal" for iPad3 weather animation?

    So - here's my shot at a 2048x2048 autumn image. It's the only one I'm happy with so far - but would you consider this one up to MJSmash standards for Autumn 4pm? (remember sun sets earlier in autumn in most places in the world). Would love your feedback. Be 'honest' with me.. I can take it!! :-)
    (and, yes, I see the watermark at bottom right - I would purchase it)



    ---------'NOTHER question-------

    Jess,
    At 1pm, where I am, I'm on the "beach with foamy surf" photo from 2.1's Timed Walls. Now Dacal's clouds are simply coming way too far down into the photo. I think you have plenty of sky in this image -- and this is another thing that bothered me about the Dacal animations (no disrespect intended -- GREAT WORK!).. I like rain drops coming way down into the photo -- but would it be just as simple as me changing the size of the cloud container in the .css file to assure the clouds don't drop down quite as far?
    I'm no Ian/Dacal thats for sure,lol

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  34. #179
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,470
    Thanks
    3,072
    Thanked 7,545 Times in 3,845 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    I'm no Ian/Dacal thats for sure,lol
    HAHA! Well in my eyes you are..
    Bombmom - quick code question - that's easy for you. check PM please.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  36. #180
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    4,744
    Thanks
    3,348
    Thanked 14,980 Times in 3,649 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Totally understood on the secret source!! LOL!!! And kudos to Bombmom for all the xtra work on the animations for iPad. I think Durben already ported someone's animations for iPad?? Or will Bombmom be heading into new territory here and be the new "Ian/Dacal" for iPad3 weather animation?

    So - here's my shot at a 2048x2048 autumn image. It's the only one I'm happy with so far - but would you consider this one up to MJSmash standards for Autumn 4pm? (remember sun sets earlier in autumn in most places in the world). Would love your feedback. Be 'honest' with me.. I can take it!! :-)
    (and, yes, I see the watermark at bottom right - I would purchase it)



    ---------'NOTHER question-------

    Jess,
    At 1pm, where I am, I'm on the "beach with foamy surf" photo from 2.1's Timed Walls. Now Dacal's clouds are simply coming way too far down into the photo. I think you have plenty of sky in this image -- and this is another thing that bothered me about the Dacal animations (no disrespect intended -- GREAT WORK!).. I like rain drops coming way down into the photo -- but would it be just as simple as me changing the size of the cloud container in the .css file to assure the clouds don't drop down quite as far?
    My clouds only come down about 1/3 to 1/2 of the way. If yours come down further than that, you could try editing the position of the cloud container, or you could just download v2.1

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts