Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 19 5967686970 LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1393

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: MJSMASH LockScreen/Springboard widget

  1. #1361

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (04-22-2014), hemptation (05-04-2014), oldskoolsk8r (04-12-2014), The.Drifter (04-22-2014)

  3. #1362

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (04-22-2014), Dacal (04-22-2014), hemptation (05-04-2014), Marty McFly (04-22-2014), The.Drifter (04-22-2014)

  5. #1363
    Test ... interesting
    Last edited by bombmom; 04-22-2014 at 09:54 AM.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (05-04-2014), MamaJaay (04-22-2014), Marty McFly (04-22-2014), NewdestinyX (04-22-2014)

  7. #1364
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,188
    Thanks
    3,922
    Thanked 10,188 Times in 6,204 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    I see you changed your avie to Purple, looks good. If you'd like your title (BatGirl) color changed too, let me know the hex color code you'd like.

    Although I like the way it looks now, just me.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (05-04-2014), MamaJaay (04-22-2014), Marty McFly (04-22-2014)

  9. #1365
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    I see you changed your avie to Purple, looks good. If you'd like your title (BatGirl) color changed too, let me know the hex color code you'd like.

    Although I like the way it looks now, just me.
    Thanks Bo! Think I'll stick with the pink there, wanna switch it to hot pink? #ff1493

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (05-04-2014)

  11. #1366
    Lovin the purple!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (05-04-2014)

  13. #1367
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,776
    Thanks
    6,979
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Thanks Bo! Think I'll stick with the pink there, wanna switch it to hot pink? #ff1493
    I gotcha MJ, how's that?

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    blkcadi (04-22-2014), hemptation (05-04-2014), MamaJaay (04-22-2014), NewdestinyX (04-22-2014)

  15. #1368
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I gotcha MJ, how's that?
    Thanks Simon!

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (05-04-2014), Simon (04-22-2014)

  17. #1369
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,188
    Thanks
    3,922
    Thanked 10,188 Times in 6,204 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I gotcha MJ, how's that?
    Thanks for picking me up brother, was in a meeting for a couple hours.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (05-04-2014), Simon (04-22-2014)

  19. #1370
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,776
    Thanks
    6,979
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Thanks for picking me up brother, was in a meeting for a couple hours.
    No prob Bo, you've had my back more times than I can count

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (05-04-2014)

  21. #1371
    MJ.Slideshow with MJSmash info
    Now called MJSlideShowTouch for Cydget
    random wallpaper every time you lock/unlock your phone. Press home button on lock screen to cycle through wallpapers. 598 of them. Touch forecast on the right.

    CYDGET VERSION
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/g0zibh9p01...eShowTouch.zip
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 04-26-2014 at 01:45 PM.

  22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    blkcadi (04-26-2014), hemptation (05-04-2014), King_O_Hill (04-26-2014), kruzzit (10-06-2014), MegaTechMann (05-24-2014), NewdestinyX (04-26-2014), oldskoolsk8r (04-26-2014)

  23. #1372
    My iPhone is a Part of Me oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    624
    Thanks
    797
    Thanked 816 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    MJ.Slideshow with MJSmash info
    Now called MJSlideShowTouch for Cydget
    random wallpaper every time you lock/unlock your phone. Press home button on lock screen to cycle through wallpapers. 598 of them. Touch forecast on the right.
    CYDGET VERSION
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/g0zibh9p01...eShowTouch.zip
    LOCKHTML3 VERSION
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ydbo93c3gq...wTouch-LH3.zip
    Awesome MJ you rock!!!

    LHTML3 version not working, I'm not getting any pictures, only my lockscreen pic is showing
    Last edited by oldskoolsk8r; 04-26-2014 at 01:42 PM.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (05-04-2014), MamaJaay (11-15-2014)

  25. #1373
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    Awesome MJ you rock!!!

    LHTML3 version not working, I'm not getting any pictures, only my lockscreen pic is showing
    Son of a ...

    Ok I'll have to do a real conversion.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (05-04-2014)

  27. #1374
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    MJ, it's been a while since I last checked in. I have a question for you. How can you prevent the lockscreen pictures from moving and going into "wiggle" mode. It happens to my wife's iPhone when she "Slide to Unlock". Thank you in advance for your help and for being cool and creative.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to deborinquen For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (11-15-2014)

  29. #1375
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,776
    Thanks
    6,979
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by deborinquen View Post
    MJ, it's been a while since I last checked in. I have a question for you. How can you prevent the lockscreen pictures from moving and going into "wiggle" mode. It happens to my wife's iPhone when she "Slide to Unlock". Thank you in advance for your help and for being cool and creative.
    If you are using lockhtml turn off edit mode.

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    deborinquen (05-04-2014), MamaJaay (11-15-2014)

  31. #1376
    Livin the iPhone Life jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    2,509
    Thanks
    3,880
    Thanked 2,490 Times in 1,247 Posts

    Hey Mamajaay do you have a MJ Smash for iPad with live weather ? . I want to put it on my home screen with SBHTML . I'm currently using the Cydget one that changes the wallpaper according to the weather conditions. Thanks
    Last edited by jawonder; 05-22-2014 at 10:34 AM.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (11-15-2014)

  33. #1377
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Hey Mamajaay do you have a MJ Smash for iPad with live weather ? . I want to put it on my home screen with SBHTML . I'm currently using the Cydget one that changes the wallpaper according to the weather conditions. Thanks
    You mean animated weather? If so, no. Ian hasn't made a uniaw version for iPad. And the images will look bad stretched out.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (05-23-2014)

  35. #1378
    Livin the iPhone Life jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    2,509
    Thanks
    3,880
    Thanked 2,490 Times in 1,247 Posts

    Ok thanks MJ didn't know that .

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (11-15-2014)

  37. #1379
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,776
    Thanks
    6,979
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

    Could probably adapt the mac versions of UNIAW Bacardi did a while ago to use for iPad. I believe he made all larger images for it.

  38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (05-23-2014), MamaJaay (05-23-2014), Marty McFly (05-23-2014)

  39. #1380
    bump
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  40. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (11-15-2014)

Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 19 5967686970 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •