Page 59 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9 495758596061 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1393

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MJSMASH LockScreen/Springboard widget

Thanks Seth.

I've got it fixed.

Sending update to MacCiti

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

sethbossfan (02-07-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Correct.

v 2.1 is live. (Final version barring anything I missed)

Please read changelog. There's a ton of changes
    Still crashes on 5s

Just downloaded cydgets this morning and only loaded your LS MJ. Best cydget available in my opinion but I have gone into safe mode twice in 2 hours. No animationed SB widgets and the popular tweaks installed. Iconomatic, folder icons, flex, bitesms, home screen designer, ww, Zeppelin, etc.

I have the syslog and crash report if u are interested.

What's interesting is that with LockHTML running Chevys ultimate LS with animations and the exact setup, I didn't experience a safe mode crash for the full day I used it. Cydget may be more efficient but my experience isn't that Cydget reduces crashes or conflicts.
    Last edited by Krima; 02-07-2014 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    It does, but for whatever reason it is broken. I am working on it today if you're on 4S , use the 1.3 link I posted to keep your current version

Can someone on a 4/4S confirm that the 1.3 version has walls and weather info?
    Yes, 1.3 has walls and weather info, running perfectly on my 4S , no crashes and lags ..

Quote Originally Posted by sidneyfrank1977 View Post
    Still crashes on 5s
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Just downloaded cydgets this morning and only loaded your LS MJ. Best cydget available in my opinion but I have gone into safe mode twice in 2 hours. No animationed SB widgets and the popular tweaks installed. Iconomatic, folder icons, flex, bitesms, home screen designer, ww, Zeppelin, etc.

What's interesting is that with LockHTML running Chevys ultimate LS with animations and the exact setup, I didn't experience a safe mode crash for the full day I used it. Cydget may be more efficient but my experience isn't that Cydget reduces crashes or conflicts.
    Krima, Please email the reports to [email protected] I'll gladly take a look

I'm submitting v2.2 to MacCiti. Hopefully will be live later today. And /should/ fix some crashing

Here is a link if you don't want to wait.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6v8ayi0hir...ydget_v2.2.zip
    Please remove your cydia version before attempting to install this one.

Someone on an i4 please test this?

Glad to have you in the trenches with 7.0.4, Krima! I know you run lean and test everything. Are you on a 5? Folder Icons isn't 64bit yet so it could cause problems on 5S.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

For what it's worth, MJ, I have experienced no crashing with any version of Smash in my 5S. I have LockHTML and GroovyLock's Mobile Substrates turned off in iCleanerPro if that matters.

2.2 has been running for me just as crash-less as 2.1 and 2.0.

Aren't these different user experiences just maddening.?!

Yes, v 2.2 is working just fine on my 4S ; but is the weatherinfo supposed to be aligned so low? it's overlapping my jellylock so i guess i'll have to move that up a tad bit , other than that all is good on my end

Edit : moved the weather info up , looks fine now

Here's the edited css if anyone 4/S user wants . iph4.css
    Last edited by Shinchan.Nohara; 02-07-2014 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Glad to have you in the trenches with 7.0.4, Krima! I know you run lean and test everything. Are you on a 5? Folder Icons isn't 64bit yet so it could cause problems on 5S.
    Thanks man. I'm willing to give cydgets a go if it addresses some of crashing but if it doesn't then I will stick with LockHTML.

@MJ. Crap, accidentally deleted the crash report. If I get another I'll send it over. Thanks.
    Last edited by Krima; 02-07-2014 at 09:34 AM.

Dumbass!

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Shinchan.Nohara View Post
    Yes, v 2.2 is working just fine on my 4S ; but is the weatherinfo supposed to be aligned so low? it's overlapping my jellylock so i guess i'll have to move that up a tad bit , other than that all is good on my end

In the iph4.css, find #weatherinfo change the top value and subtract like 40px from whats there. DO the same for #forecast. This was designed for no jellylock, and to sit low on the screen as not to cover the animations. But if you use jellylock, just move it up.

#weatherinfo moves everything on the left in one shot, #forecast moves everything on the right

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Dumbass!
    Whatever douche. The good news is that with iOS 7, a SB crash is just a few clicks away.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-07-2014)

Thanks man. I'm willing to give cydgets a go if it addresses some of crashing but if it doesn't then I will stick with LockHTML.
    The key is "a properly written" Cydget. With weather info and touch on HomePage layer.. and animation and walls on Background layer. Even a Cydget written the wrong way can crash phone due to the WebView bug in 7.0.4. As can putting all animation on HomePage layer which is what LockHTML3 does now (new beta offers new options though ).. GroovyLock puts everything on Background Layer and that's why it has no touch function - but is less crashey with passcode lock on.

So iOS 7 sent our poor devs a real curve ball - not to mention an early jailbreak on a buggy release (7.0.4)..

Cydgets is only platform that allows modders to address both layers intelligently.. So far...
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-07-2014 at 09:58 AM.

1.3 working good MJ. Thanks for everything. Won't be responsive for a while. On the road.

Edit: just saw 2.2 is out. .
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 02-07-2014 at 10:18 AM.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

Thanks

Since the last update I lost my data for the weather animated cydget. Comes in kinda jumpin and off center aligns up with the clouds and sun with the timed walls but no data.

Really kind of odd now.

Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    Since the last update I lost my data for the weather animated cydget. Comes in kinda jumpin and off center aligns up with the clouds and sun with the timed walls but no data.

Really kind of odd now.
    Update is live. Fixes this

Thanks
    Thanked 3,546 Times in 1,406 Posts

Absolutely loving this Cydget LS Mama!
    http://i.imgur.com/32j19VQ.jpg

Thanks

Love the smaller print. Works smoothly so far. ImageUploadedByModMyi1391813382.623340.jpg

How are you guys getting different fonts for Smash? Does it just follow the BytaFont system font setting?

Page 59 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9 495758596061 69 ... LastLast