Page 55 of 70 FirstFirst ... 5 455354555657 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1393

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MJSMASH LockScreen/Springboard widget

Quote Originally Posted by Werty12 View Post
    Is this one different from the one I downloaded a few days ago?

I keep getting this.
    Attachment 631261Attachment 631262

Now this is weird. The lock screen works but this is what the sb looks like?

Attachment 631265
    What font is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    That's a feature/issue with cydgets depending how you want to look at it. Cydgets doesn't run the LS when the screen is off, so when you turn it on it has to load the LS again. For me on my 5S MJ's LS picture/time/date loads instantaneously for me. The other weather data takes about half a second and the sun pops in around the second mark. Not bad at all for a cydget. If you want the lockscreen there waiting for you when you turn your screen on then the lockhtml or groovylock one would be better, though that does come at the cost of battery since it continues to run while screen is off.
    Simon, I think with GroovyLock's Hold in Memory switch set to 'off' - the lock is NOT running in the background all the time. And yet - in my experience it's just as crashey as LockHTML3 with high animation LS's. So I could be wrong there. Do you know definitively?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo5 View Post
    Attachment 654137
    Thanks mama that fixed that. I am now wondering if there is a way to reverse the hi/lo in the four day forecast.
    Unfortunately, no. That is hard coded in my main.js, and I have encrypted that to make sure users don't break the widget. You'll see it looks like a jumbled up mess of stuff... But I won't be putting out the original as that way, I can be sure that when something is "broken" it's on my end.

One wrong space, one wrong > can mess up the whole widget.

Also, in that same CSS. #weatherinfo moves EVERYTHING on the left at once. You can increase the top value to bring it all down. #forecast adjusts everything on the right. I place this in containers for easy movement for the user
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 01-30-2014 at 04:23 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Simon, I think with GroovyLock's Hold in Memory switch set to 'off' - the lock is NOT running in the background all the time. And yet - in my experience it's just as crashey as LockHTML3 with high animation LS's. So I could be wrong there. Do you know definitively?
    Pretty sure it is still running in the background. That's why it's there for you right away when you turn your screen on.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Pretty sure it is still running in the background. That's why it's there for you right away when you turn your screen on.
    Hmm. Wonder what Jake added that switch for then..

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Hmm. Wonder what Jake added that switch for then..
    It saves it in cache, so you go offline you still have your screen

Ok, I've submitted all three versions to Cydia on MacCiti repo. Will all be free packages, and when they go live, I will pull the links from first post. PLEASE REMEMBER TO REMOVE old versions by uninstalling from cydia, before grabbing the official version or you will have massive errors.
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 01-30-2014 at 06:25 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

sethbossfan (01-30-2014)

For the Cydget version I adjusted the left value for high and low from 75px to 90px on my 4s an it came out perfect. Also running animated as a Cydget with no crashing.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1391130018.952939.jpg
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    For the Cydget version I adjusted the left value for high and low from 75px to 90px on my 4s an it came out perfect. Also running animated as a Cydget with no crashing.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1391130018.952939.jpg
    Thanks for reporting. Do you have iWidgets as well? Just trying to find out why it's so stable on some and not on others. What device what firmware. I've not had a single issue.

I have one iwidget which is a touch forecast and not animated. If I put an animated iwidget on my springboard I crash within 10 minutes. This as you know is not an issue with Cydget tweak or your Cydget but a webview bug with IOS 7.0.4 (my firmware) and I have a 4s.

I actually have put up to 3 non memory intensive (non animated or panoramic) iwidgets on my SB with your Cydget or LockHTML 3 version and have been fine.

To prove your Cydget version is fine even with heavy iwidgets is I used it on my 4 all day on IOS 6 with UNIAW 6.4 iwidget on my springboard and one of Chevys multitouch ultimates and not a single problem.
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 01-30-2014 at 07:22 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (01-30-2014)

I have one iwidget which is a touch forecast and not animated. If I put an animated iwidget on my springboard I crash within 10 minutes. This as you know is not an issue with Cydget tweak or your Cydget but a webview bug with IOS 7.0.4 (my firmware) and I have a 4s.

I actually have put up to 3 non memory intensive (non animated or panoramic) iwidgets on my SB with your Cydget or LockHTML 3 version and have been fine.

To prove your Cydget version is fine even with heavy iwidgets is I used it on my 4 all day on IOS 6 with UNIAW 6.4 iwidget on my springboard and one of Chevys multitouch ultimates and not a single problem.
    Thank you Seth. I'm so glad that you have tried it on both firmwares

no problem.

I'm running both yours and Durbens Cydget at the same time both with animations. Admittedly only 1 iwidget currently.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1391139316.359389.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391139329.481386.jpg

I wish there was a way I can use an activator gesture to cycle through cydgets instead of the home button.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thanks for the update MJ.
    When I install the non-animated groovylock version and change the code in the config file from "f" to "c", the LS no longer works..any idea?

no problem.

I'm running both yours and Durbens Cydget at the same time both with animations. Admittedly only 1 iwidget currently.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1391139316.359389.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391139329.481386.jpg

I wish there was a way I can use an activator gesture to cycle through cydgets instead of the home button.
    You can. There is an activator option for home button

Quote Originally Posted by yearoftherat View Post
    Thanks for the update MJ.
    When I install the non-animated groovylock version and change the code in the config file from "f" to "c", the LS no longer works..any idea?
    Let me test.

Mine working fine. Use a lowercase c
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 01-30-2014 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    You can. There is an activator option for home button
    Yeah but that is to assign something to the home button in which Cydget already uses. Cydgets does not appear as a tweak/app in Activator to assign to another gesture.

It seems to be a cumulative thing between iWidgets and any Lockscreen playing tweak. Even Cydgets. If you have any level of full animation running in iWidgets - then the slightest bit of animation on the LS in even Cydgets will invoke the WebView crash scenario.

If only information being handled in iWidgets - then Cydget will be fine with heavy animation.

Just some prognosticating - I could be wrong - but it explains each unique case so far.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

sethbossfan (01-30-2014)

Yeah. But If I put not a single iwidget on my springboard and use UNIAW 6.4 LS or any other full animation or pano lock I still crash frequently on IOS 7.0.4.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Let me test.

Mine working fine. Use a lowercase c
    I love the look of the time/weather. What theme is that, please?

Thanks

Very nice work MJ. ImageUploadedByModMyi1391170593.950506.jpg

Very stable on my 4s Cydget style

Thanks

With I widgets

Yeah. But If I put not a single iwidget on my springboard and use UNIAW 6.4 LS or any other full animation or pano lock I still crash frequently on IOS 7.0.4.
    Crash in Cydgets?

Page 55 of 70 FirstFirst ... 5 455354555657 65 ... LastLast