+ Reply
Page 54 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4 445253545556 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1393

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MJSMASH LockScreen/Springboard widget

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Now it ok animated with only 1 light iwidget.
    Livin the iPhone Life sethbossfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 818 Posts

IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

Thanks
    Thanked 16,484 Times in 3,957 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    Ah yes. I don't use iWidgets.

Thanks

It should work even with intensive iwidgets. Multiple of them. There is nothing wrong with the Cydget. Its great. Its the webview issues on 7.0.4. Ive come to acceptance that I'm just gonna have to make do without any animated lock screens or if I use them that it can be the only thing running and no widgets. Ill use the cydget with config set to false for animation.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Try redone loading it and don't let lockhtml optimize it.

No, the way cydgets work is they stop running when your lock screen goes dim, so I'm only putting out animations version for cydgets. Otherwise, people would be screaming about their battery dying. Also, I can code in a lockscreen dim delay right into my code with cydgets. (And you can cycle through multiple HTML lockscreens by simply hitting your home button) And since cydget was made by Saurik, I think it's going to be the most stable of the platforms. Winter board was updated this morning with webview animations fixes that integrate with Cydget.

I will likely only be using cydget for anything from here on out.

...thx alot, but in your video, where you show us how to install the LockHTML3 version,
    you hit on "yes", when LH3 asks to optimize the config.
    Anyway, you prefer Cydget over Groovylock or LockHTML3? Did Cydget supports WinterBoard
    LS themes, too?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    ...thx alot, but in your video, where you show us how to install the LockHTML3 version,
    you hit on "yes", when LH3 asks to optimize the config.
    Anyway, you prefer Cydget over Groovylock or LockHTML3? Did Cydget supports WinterBoard
    LS themes, too?
    Yes I did. However you you have issues that way, I recommend that you choose "no"

I will likely only be using cydgets going forward. If you go back a few posts, I explained why

And any WB LS can be converted in a few easy steps.

I posted instructions in the UniAW 6 thread. In the last 3 ish pages.

Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    It should work even with intensive iwidgets. Multiple of them. There is nothing wrong with the Cydget. Its great. Its the webview issues on 7.0.4. Ive come to acceptance that I'm just gonna have to make do without any animated lock screens or if I use them that it can be the only thing running and no widgets. Ill use the cydget with config set to false for animation.
    Sorry Seth. I tried my best with what I have available to me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

sethbossfan (01-29-2014)

Thanks

Thanks for all you do MJ. Like I said the Cydget itself is awesome and I run it flawlessly on my other device.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,455 Times in 4,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    @Grant, I believe Saurik is referring to the info.plist bug when he says "solve webkit transforms". Durben pointed out the other day to me that it was webkit fades in themes/widgets that was the cause of this plist bug. Looks like Saurik figured this out (with the help of June I believe) last night and uploaded the fix. So he isn't actually referring to the webview bugs in iOS 7 when he says that in his changelog.
    Yes by mid afternoon I was up to speed with that and the FadeIn stuff from some texting conversations too. Saurik sure confused things with that changelog. But we're learning.. I'm learning..

Bottom line.. 7.0.4 WebView limitations are with us forever.. Not fixable without a firmware update.

Thanks Simon.. I got a little too happy today and got some bad intel too. My apologies.. I'll be more thorough next time..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (01-29-2014), Simon (01-29-2014)

Thanks

i got clouds floating through my LS again. Awesome pics to. is there a moon and sun as well..the cydget works wells

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    i got clouds floating through my LS again. Awesome pics to. is there a moon and sun as well..the cydget works wells
    Yes but doesn't show when it's "cloudy"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

anig (01-29-2014)

Thanks

Where is the location of Cygets?? Var/mobile.......????? Thanks

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,351 Times in 5,989 Posts

Where is the location of Cygets?? Var/mobile.......????? Thanks
    System/Library/LockCydgets
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Thanks

Great. Thank you

Thanks

MJSMASH for Cydgets/LockHTML3/GroovyLock - iOS7 only
    12 minute Timed Wall OR Weather Wall
    Automatically Scales for iPhone 4 or iPhone 5

This is a self-installing deb, so there is no need for you to have to place the files in the correct directory, as this will do it FOR you.

Cydgets Animated Version - with 60 second LockScreen Dim Delay built in, Touch Forecast, Animations ON/OFF in Config
    CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD CYDGET VERSION
    If you don't have cydget installed from cydia, then your installation will fail.

LockHTML3 Animated Version, with touch forecast -- Animations ON/OFF in Config
    CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD LOCKHTML TOUCH VERSION

NO Animation Version
    CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD GROOVYLOCK VERSION
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 01-30-2014 at 11:42 AM.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Iphone ie (01-30-2014), j0k3r (01-30-2014), NewdestinyX (01-30-2014), Simon (01-30-2014), The.Drifter (01-30-2014)

Thanks

There is a delay when I activate the home button several seconds until the pic comes onto the screen. Sometimes not enough time to see the pics before it shuts down again.

I am using the animated cydget

Thanks

There is a delay when I activate the home button several seconds until the pic comes onto the screen. Sometimes not enough time to see the pics before it shuts down again.
    You'll need to be more specific. What version are you running? If it's groovyLock, there's nothing I can do about it.

With LockHTML, there is a lock screen dim delay inside the settings for that app. You need to apply it

With Cydget version, I've hard coded a 25 sec lock dim delay into it. That timer gets reset every time you tap the forecast area, so your lock will never dim if you keep touching it. (I tested this myself and my lock stayed lit for over 20 minutes -- yeah I was bored) make sure this is the only lock you have checked in cydget, so its not cycling through multiple.

I use the cydget version. Much more stable. And the tweak itself is from Saurik.

Please make sure you have the latest version. I reuploaded today. You'll need to uninstall the old version from Cydia before attempting to install the new version
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 01-30-2014 at 01:19 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,786 Times in 6,879 Posts

I am using the animated cydget
    That's a feature/issue with cydgets depending how you want to look at it. Cydgets doesn't run the LS when the screen is off, so when you turn it on it has to load the LS again. For me on my 5S MJ's LS picture/time/date loads instantaneously for me. The other weather data takes about half a second and the sun pops in around the second mark. Not bad at all for a cydget. If you want the lockscreen there waiting for you when you turn your screen on then the lockhtml or groovylock one would be better, though that does come at the cost of battery since it continues to run while screen is off.

Thanks

That's a feature/issue with cydgets depending how you want to look at it. Cydgets doesn't run the LS when the screen is off, so when you turn it on it has to load the LS again. For me on my 5S MJ's LS picture/time/date loads instantaneously for me. The other weather data takes about half a second and the sun pops in around the second mark. Not bad at all for a cydget. If you want the lockscreen there waiting for you when you turn your screen on then the lockhtml or groovylock one would be better, though that does come at the cost of battery since it continues to run while screen is off.
    Simon, uninstall the old version from Cydia and reinstall the new deb for cydgets from first post. I made stuff appear even quicker. And added touch.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ImageUploadedByModMyi1391113483.148048.jpg
    Could someone tell me how to move the hi/lo of the forecast to the right a little bit. They are being partially covered by the temperature. I am using the cud get version on a 4s.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,786 Times in 6,879 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Simon, uninstall the old version from Cydia and reinstall the new deb for cydgets from first post. I made stuff appear even quicker. And added touch.
    Yup, did that, that's with your latest version with touch.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo5 View Post
    Attachment 654113
    Could someone tell me how to move the hi/lo of the forecast to the right a little bit. They are being partially covered by the temperature. I am using the cud get version on a 4s.
    Thank you for calling that to my attention. I will fix in next version.

For now, go into System/Library/LockCydgets/MJSmash.cydget/CSS/main/iph4.css

Find #high and #low, and increase the left values, by 3 or 5

While you're in there, find your #month and do the same so it's not squished into the date.

You'll need to respring to see your changes.

Yup, did that, that's with your latest version with touch.
    How's it running for you Simon? I'm on a mission to find the most stable lockscreen platform.
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 01-30-2014 at 01:49 PM.