+ Reply
Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MJSMASH LockScreen/Springboard widget

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
And something else when i activate the widget it dissappears the names of my icons in springboard,there are only the icons
    Thanks

And something else when i activate the widget it dissappears the names of my icons in springboard,there are only the icons

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (08-08-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,360 Times in 3,934 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstep View Post
    I noticed on the new version you have changed up some things. The cube (SB) is now on top and only first screen shows background. Is that how it should be or did I do something wrong?
    That's right

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Thanks, MJ! You're the best!

Hey - why are there shooting stars in the daytime animation? I've even noticed that in Chevy's stuff. Is that a holdover from original UNAIW code?
    A quick respring should fix that. It happens with all the new uniaw stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    Mail received MamaJaay, i ll post screenshots later!!

3 Questions only:

1. How can i change the color in texts in springboard from pink to blue or black?
    2. In my springboard the widget is in the top, in yours screenshots is in the bottom,how can i change it?
    3. And finally the widget appears only in the first page or also in the others, because in mine is only in the 1st.

Thanks again
    1. In the main.css file -- search for ff33cc and change it to whatever color code you'd like.

2. You can move the entire cube by changing one value in the CSS. Find #stage and change the top value. (see attached screenshot)

3. If you'd like to have the widget appear on all pages and get rid of the semi-transparent overlays for pages 2,3,etc... In the MJSMASHSB folder, you'll see page1.png, [email protected], page2.png, etc. delete these.

Love V5!!! Love all the new timed walls! Every hour! Whew - what an undertaking! Great job.

First 'bug' report. On pages 2-->, where there's a veiling of the SB image - when you're in icon move (wiggle) mode and you are dragging an app to a folder - when the app releases into the folder the folder disappears. Even after wiggle stopping. Have to refresh page to see folder again. That's a bug - right? I can repeat it on several phones.
    Possible that it's a conflict with something else you may have installed. I can't make it happen on mine. See YouTube video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCein...=youtube_gdata

Yes. There is an info.plst in the theme to take away icon labels. If you want labels, then delete the info.plst
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 08-05-2012 at 12:51 PM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

bombmom (08-05-2012), Dirtstep (08-05-2012), NewdestinyX (08-05-2012), nik1975 (08-05-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,346 Times in 4,247 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Possible that it's a conflict with something else you may have installed. I can't make it happen on mine. See YouTube video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCein...=youtube_gdata
    Thanks for the YouTube! But you didn't test for what I was talking about (my fault - I probably didn't explain myself well)- which is this: AFTER a new folder is already created -- adding a '3rd, 4th' icon to an existing folder. Try that, please. You only tested for pulling 2 icons together for the first forming of a folder. This is after one's created - adding more apps.. Thanks.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 08-05-2012 at 12:58 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (08-08-2012)

Thanks

Mama. Thanks for the YouTube. But you didn't test for what I was talking about (my fault - I probably didn't explain it well)- which is AFTER a new folder is already created -- adding a '3rd, 4th' icon to an existing folder. Try that, please. You only tested for pulling 2 icons together for the first forming of a folder. This is after it's created - adding more.. Thanks.
    Tested , mine works fine. I'm not sure what to tell you.
    Do you have infinifolders or infiniboard? Sometimes those cause issues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lCJV...=youtube_gdata
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 08-05-2012 at 01:01 PM.

Thanks

Tested , mine works fine. I'm not sure what to tell you.
    Do you have infinifolders or infiniboard? Sometimes those cause issues

Bug test - YouTube
    Used to use Infiniboard - no more -- to many conflicts with other things I wanted working. Have never used Infinifolders. I only use Infinidock - but it's never been the source of any troubles.

Wow.. You can't reproduce this bug??.... I reproduced it on THREE PHONES.. All with very different tweaks downloaded - and one with very few tweaks at all. I was SURE I had a bug here.. But -- ALL three phones (my kids and me) DO have Infinidock installed... I'll try and turn that off in SBSettings and see if that's the culprit.

Thanks!
    Grant

----New question---
    How do you get folders that are on bottom icon rows - not to trail off end of page when opening to reveal their contents? Is THAT a bug? It only happens occasionally for me -with certain SB themes - not all. Most of the time iOS is intelligent enough that when you open a folder with 12 icons in it - and the folder is close to the bottom of your screen - the folder opens UPWARD to reveal all 12 icons. But that's not what consistently happens..

And what is the name of the software to make YouTube vids from your phone's screen actions? I can show you what I'm experiencing.

Thanks!
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 08-05-2012 at 02:14 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (08-08-2012)

Thanks

Used to use Infiniboard - no more -- to many conflicts with other things I wanted working. Have never used Infinifolders. I only use Infinidock - but it's never been the source of any troubles.

Wow.. You can't reproduce this bug??.... I reproduced it on THREE PHONES.. All with very different tweaks downloaded - and one with very few tweaks at all. I was SURE I had a bug here.. But -- ALL three phones (my kids and me) DO have Infinidock installed... I'll try and turn that off in SBSettings and see if that's the culprit.

Thanks!
    Grant

----New question---
    How do you get folders that are on bottom icon rows - not to trail off end of page when opening to reveal their contents? Is THAT a bug? It only happens occasionally for me -with certain SB themes - not all. Most of the time iOS is intelligent enough that when you open a folder with 12 icons in it - and the folder is close to the bottom of your screen - the folder opens UPWARD to reveal all 12 icons. But that's not what consistently happens..

And what is the name of the software to make YouTube vids from your phone's screen actions? I can show you what I'm experiencing.

Thanks!
    In regards to the folders thing: this is an iconoclasm issue. Usually you have 16 icons on your SpringBoard.
    So, icons 1-8 open downwards, and 9-16 open upwards. But when you have iconoclasm installed, icons 1-8 may be much lower. So, yes, it's gonna cut off.

The app to record your display is called display recorder. And it will create an entry in your settings app that will allow you to enter your YouTube user name and password

Thanks

Thanks MamaJaay for your quick answers,everything is ok now!!
    Could you please tell me the codes( letters) for black color because i dont know where to find them

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (08-08-2012)

Thanks

Thanks MamaJaay for your quick answers,everything is ok now!!
    Could you please tell me the codes( letters) for black color because i dont know where to find them
    You can take out "#ff33cc" and simply write "black" without the quotes.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (08-05-2012)

Thanks

You can take out "#ff33cc" and simply write "black" without the quotes.
    Wow!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MJSMASH LockScreen/Springboard widget-imageuploadedbymodmyi1344194897.640738.jpg   MJSMASH LockScreen/Springboard widget-imageuploadedbymodmyi1344194929.093562.jpg   MJSMASH LockScreen/Springboard widget-imageuploadedbymodmyi1344194945.841556.jpg  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (08-08-2012)

Thanks

Wow!!!
    Wait til you see the pictures change every hour.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

bombmom (08-05-2012), Dirtstep (08-05-2012)

Thanks

It is just STUNNING! I love this 4pm (16:00) hour one of the wheat field with the old farmer's truck in the corner!!!!!! You've paid such careful attention, MJ, to a 'theme' in the pics too. They're not wildly random. And the sky portion of the pics leaves room for the animated weather aspect to still look pretty natural. Haven't seen rain or thunder or any of those things yet - since it's been dry and hot for weeks where I am.. Can't wait to see how you differentiate the nighttime hours..

---Next Question--
    MJ (BombMom),
    Do you think you'd be willing to 'slice out' the code for the Rolling Cube into its own theme.. making a 'top cube' and a 'bottom' cube that could be turned on in Winterboard as an added feature? There are times when I'm gonna want that cube on bottom - where it was in V2,3,4 - and other times when I think I would like it on top like v5.. I need both options.. Or -- what about making the cube a PerPageHTML widget? A top and lower version? The main weather and timed walls is the heart and soul of MJSmash as a theme. Certainly the CUBE is central too -- but it would be nice to have the cube split out as its own element. I know enough how to MOD myself to make its position be different.. But others don't have modding experience.. Jes' sayin'... :-)

SO LOVE this theme!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (08-08-2012)

Thanks

Yeah i ve noticed this!Simply amazing!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (08-08-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi. Donation sent. 61B85341CV701101K. Thanks!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ssemmel For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (08-08-2012)

Thanks

It is just STUNNING! I love this 4pm (16:00) hour one of the wheat field with the old farmer's truck in the corner!!!!!! You've paid such careful attention, MJ, to a 'theme' in the pics too. They're not wildly random. And the sky portion of the pics leaves room for the animated weather aspect to still look pretty natural. Haven't seen rain or thunder or any of those things yet - since it's been dry and hot for weeks where I am.. Can't wait to see how you differentiate the nighttime hours..

---Next Question--
    MJ (BombMom),
    Do you think you'd be willing to 'slice out' the code for the Rolling Cube into its own theme.. making a 'top cube' and a 'bottom' cube that could be turned on in Winterboard as an added feature? There are times when I'm gonna want that cube on bottom - where it was in V2,3,4 - and other times when I think I would like it on top like v5.. I need both options.. Or -- what about making the cube a PerPageHTML widget? A top and lower version? The main weather and timed walls is the heart and soul of MJSmash as a theme. Certainly the CUBE is central too -- but it would be nice to have the cube split out as its own element. I know enough how to MOD myself to make its position be different.. But others don't have modding experience.. Jes' sayin'... :-)

SO LOVE this theme!

I am not going to be doing that. If you'd like to hide it, add display:none; if you'd like to move it, then I already explained how to do so.

The cube is such an integral part of this mod, that I'd prefer not to make it separate. I have no problem instructing people how to move it or hide it.

Thanks

Email sent to you. Enjoy!!

Thanks

I am not going to be doing that. If you'd like to hide it, add display:none; if you'd like to move it, then I already explained how to do so.

The cube is such an integral part of this mod, that I'd prefer not to make it separate. I have no problem instructing people how to move it or hide it.
    Understood. Can you send me the "top: " pixel position number for when the cube is on the bottom?

And can you recode the occluded pages to go beyond page 5? I have about 12 pages of icons and the masking disappears after page 5.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (08-08-2012)

Thanks

Understood. Can you send me the "top: " pixel position number for when the cube is on the bottom?

And can you recode the occluded pages to go beyond page 5? I have about 12 pages of icons and the masking disappears after page 5.

Top for bottom can be anywhere from 300 to 325 or so. Just try different numbers til you get it where you want it.

As far as the occluded pages go, just copy page1.png, and [email protected]

Copy these two files over and over until you have enough for all your pages and increase the number, calling them page5, page6, etc.

Thanks

Top for bottom can be anywhere from 300 to 325 or so. Just try different numbers til you get it where you want it.

As far as the occluded pages go, just copy page1.png, and [email protected]

Copy these two files over and over until you have enough for all your pages and increase the number, calling them page5, page6, etc.
    Ah.. Thanks for all your help, MJ!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (08-08-2012)

Thanks

Ah.. Thanks for all your help, MJ!
    Anytime, Grant

33. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (08-06-2012)

Thanks

This morning, MJ, at the 8am-9am hour, on the timed walls I only have a blue question mark on the screen where there should be a pic. Any thoughts?

The only modding I've done was to change the pink wording in the cube to cyan. And added display: none to #stage to work without the cube. Though with or without the cube I'm getting a refused pic for the 8am
    Hour. Any thoughts?

35. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (08-08-2012)