Page 44 of 70 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 54 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MJSMASH LockScreen/Springboard widget

Very weird... I allowed both at my forum that I admined. Just nothing 'harder'.. And mine was a Spanish language learning forum - so I had to set the bleep filters in "2" languages. Lol! And I was brutal.... I set the filters for over 50 combinations of characters for each curse word so people couldn't circumvent the filters that easily.. I know... So anal of me... Lol!!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Damn hell!

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

LOL... how many can I get in?
    Damn
    Hell
    JackAss

ok, so I guess I stand corrected

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-28-2013), NewdestinyX (06-28-2013), Noobiusmaximus (06-28-2013), RandyTG (07-02-2013)

Hello fellow MMI users, modders, and themers alike. I just wanted to pop in and say that I hope everyone has a terrific weekend. To anyone in the states, happy Independence Day. For EVERYONE : Enjoy your friends, your families, those that you love, and don't forget what's really important in life. Put the iPhone/iPad/etc down and hug the people you care about. Enjoy, and keep smiling.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Dacal (07-03-2013), dannyk1984 (08-02-2013), King_O_Hill (07-03-2013), Korazu (07-03-2013), Marty McFly (07-03-2013), NewdestinyX (07-03-2013)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (07-03-2013)

Bump----
    So miss you doin' your AMAZING creative things for us, MJ!!! Hope you are well in spite of being unjailbroken! Just came back here to search for your SB Widget that had the Weather info mostly to the left of the screen - the one you were sporting when you'd just started using Glasklart.. I'd made an Icono Layout I called Right Side Slant to be on the opposite side of your weather info against your TimedWalls - 30 min. Was it the MJSMash Vb version? Va is not it - as that weather info is in the CENTER of the SB. I'll hunt around..

Hope you are well!
    Grant

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (09-05-2013)

Hey people. Just checking in. How's everyone doing?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Bulldog5278 (08-30-2013), King_O_Hill (08-30-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 659 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Hey people. Just checking in. How's everyone doing?
    Waiting you to be at last j/b ken again,MJ!

Hopin we'll see you jb'en in 7.. SOON!!!

Thanks guys. We shall see what it brings. I'm likely to stay on 6.1.4 if they release the untether after iOS 7 goes live

Thanks guys. We shall see what it brings. I'm likely to stay on 6.1.4 if they release the untether after iOS 7 goes live
    Why would you do that?

Because apple got it right in 6.1.4. By far the most stable version of iOS since 4.3.3. Stuff just works. And Internet connectivity is awesome. iOS 7, while still a beta, not so much. We shall see. And we already know all the additions they added in iOS 7, none of which cannot be achieved with a JB iOS 6

Because apple got it right in 6.1.4. By far the most stable version of iOS since 4.3.3. Stuff just works. And Internet connectivity is awesome. iOS 7, while still a beta, not so much. We shall see. And we already know all the additions they added in iOS 7, none of which cannot be achieved with a JB iOS 6
    Hmm. Interesting. I've had zero problems with Internet connectivity or any other aspect of 6.1.2. Maybe we use our phones differently. Though i DO remember how important it was for me to get to 6.0.3 for that Exchange contacts bug to be fixed. Others were happy as clams at 6.0.2.

And I will agree that an early jailbreak at the 7.0.0 or 7.0.1 is pretty useless.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 08-30-2013 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Bump----
    So miss you doin' your AMAZING creative things for us, MJ!!! Hope you are well in spite of being unjailbroken! Just came back here to search for your SB Widget that had the Weather info mostly to the left of the screen - the one you were sporting when you'd just started using Glasklart.. I'd made an Icono Layout I called Right Side Slant to be on the opposite side of your weather info against your TimedWalls - 30 min. Was it the MJSMash Vb version? Va is not it - as that weather info is in the CENTER of the SB. I'll hunt around..

Hope you are well!
    Grant
    It's the one on the first post of this thread

23. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (09-05-2013)

It's the one on the first post of this thread
    Ah yes! Got it! Thanks! Can't wait to see your creativity combine with iOS7...

Was coding tonight. Opened up DreamWeaver to make a personal mod of MJSmash, and damn it felt good. Took me back to a happy place when Jenn and I first started this thing

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

hemptation (09-05-2013), King_O_Hill (09-05-2013), Marty McFly (09-06-2013)

Was coding tonight. Opened up DreamWeaver to make a personal mod of MJSmash, and damn it felt good. Took me back to a happy place when Jenn and I first started this thing
    Yeah.. I'm sure you miss it. My coding's come a long way these last three months. I keep tweaking my City AltLocation iWidget so that it now auto infers, from the XML file Widget Weather makes, whether you're downtown/borough or in the neighborhood of a large city or the Township in the burbs. I just figured out how to make certain larger fonts take up the same space as others when the option chosen is 30px.. Using the
    if ((fontfamily == "Bauhaus") && (fontsize == 30)) {document.getElementById("city").style.fontSize="2 6px";} to adjust larger fonts a bit smaller to look like other fonts at 30px.. Bauhaus is a larger font at 30px than "English" or "Defney" for example. But that code only works in a "function init()" section of java. Ah - much to learn yet. Fun!!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (09-05-2013)

Page 44 of 70 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 54 ... LastLast