+ Reply
Page 42 of 70 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 52 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MJSMASH LockScreen/Springboard widget

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Thank you MaMa. ImageUploadedByModMyi1370045371.602053.jpg
    Livin the iPhone Life Fattone66's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,937 Times in 2,651 Posts

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-01-2013), MamaJaay (06-01-2013), The.Drifter (05-31-2013)

Thanks

Thanks Mj
    Last edited by Noobiusmaximus; 06-01-2013 at 01:14 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Noobiusmaximus For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (06-01-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,505 Times in 3,960 Posts

I posted this elsewhere, but I shall also post it here as a warning....( and because its my thread and I want my users to be forewarned about leeches)

Members of this thread, mods, and users alike:

I feel it is my duty as an alpha squad member to inform you that Justin (Ellersbee) is not to be trusted. I don't want anyone else to be mistreated or taken advantage of by this "member" of mmi. He has been removed by Rob and a unanimous vote of the alpha team...

Justin has long said that he is fighting a losing battle with leukemia... This was what Rob's earlier message to thread members was about. I can attest that this has proven to be nothing but a lie like everything else that has come out of his mouth

So, as a "side effect" --
    Said he had to have his spleen removed.

Shall I post these as proof to everyone? I think I will.

Then days later...

Then days later:

The whole elite6 alpha squad spent days and weeks praying for you, all for falsities!! And then you show up in the motif thread and the Sublimity thread , "miraculously" better...

And then I responded with the following:

That's the same record player icon you've been posting for years, Justin. First attempt my arse, and you must think we are all just stupid. Making up conditions that warrant real concern, people were really worried about your dumb arse, and all the time faking... The only "sickness" you have is in your head. As someone who really has been through the CRAP that you CLAIM to be going through, you absolutely disgust me. Consider yourself silenced as far as I am concerned. There's a special place for people like you, there's padded walls and jackets that make you hug yourself.

(But yet can't be bothered to say a thing to the people that took you in when everyone hated you, prayed for you when we thought you were actually sick--e6 alphas)

You've been in more "comas" than is humanly possible and "recovered" from even more than THAT.

Had to say my piece. But I also know that you don't mind me speaking the truth.

Other visitors of this thread, please heed my warnings...

Enjoy the theme, and have a great day.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (06-18-2013), RandyTG (06-06-2013), siemprelisto (06-05-2013), Simon (06-05-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 Times in 4,306 Posts

I sorta wondered about him.. I had a run in with a person who had been in a real terrible tirade with Justin where it was alleged that Justin said some pretty horrible things and this person posted them on forum after they'd been texted in confidence. I 'sided' with Justin at that point. But something didn't ring true. Then I've been hearing about this sickness of his - and his retiring from MMI then coming back.

You can't knock his skill as it is stellar. But sometimes, certain people's characted make them unworthy of serious consideration and have to be sorta 'shunned' by the community. He hasn't broken any rules of the forum - at least that I know of - so he will still probably want to use his artistic skill and people will be VERY forgiving because they want his art. But if the whole Elite Squad has given him the boot that will carry some weight.

Sorry you were taken in by all this..

The big "C" isn't a joking matter. That's atrocious to fake such a thing - and that he got his wife involved.... WTF ?!>?!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (06-07-2013), MamaJaay (06-05-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I sorta wondered about him.. I had a run in with a person who had been in a real terrible tirade with Justin where it was alleged that Justin said some pretty horrible things and this person posted them on forum after they'd been texted in confidence. I 'sided' with Justin at that point. But something didn't ring true. Then I've been hearing about this sickness of his - and his retiring from MMI then coming back.

You can't knock his skill as it is stellar. But sometimes, certain people's characted make them unworthy of serious consideration and have to be sorta 'shunned' by the community. He hasn't broken any rules of the forum - at least that I know of - so he will still probably want to use his artistic skill and people will be VERY forgiving because they want his art. But if the whole Elite Squad has given him the boot that will carry some weight.

Sorry you were taken in by all this..

The big "C" isn't a joking matter. That's atrocious to fake such a thing - and that he got his wife involved.... WTF ?!>?!
    I don't think his wife even knows.... Think he was simply texting as her. He also has several fake usernames on this thread (which is a violation) but I doubt anything will be done about that unless his IP can be banned. Be sure you know who you are dealing with.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

RandyTG (06-06-2013), siemprelisto (06-05-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    I don't think his wife even knows.... Think he was simply texting as her. He also has several fake usernames on this thread (which is a violation) but I doubt anything will be done about that unless his IP can be banned. Be sure you know who you are dealing with.
    Yea.. I hear ya..

Thanks
    Thanked 14,806 Times in 6,884 Posts

Don't believe a word that he writes. Havent for a long while now. Never had an issue with him personally but he has broken rules by making different accounts multiple times. Pretending to be other people. And these crazy life/death stories. Wasn't there some coma from a car crash few months ago then miraculously recovery there too? Something not right in the head with that guy me thinks.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (06-07-2013), King_O_Hill (06-05-2013), MamaJaay (06-06-2013), RandyTG (06-06-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey everybody, I was wondering if it's possible to get the pano wallpaper to cycle continuously instead of going back to cycle again??????

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrln For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (06-09-2013)

Thanks

Still can't believe the quality of these walls, MJ! Thanks again!!

Grant

17. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (06-09-2013)

Thanks

iOS 7 installed
    FaceTime Audio only

"Control Center" - SBSettings

Full screen multitasking (flick up to close apps) auxo-like

Pages within folders (goodbye infinifolders)

Notes app

iMessage

LiveClock and LivePapers

Notification center on LockScreen

LockScreen battery charging

Lockscreen pass code

Dialer

And a little UI

Anything else you wanna see just ask.
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 06-10-2013 at 08:53 PM.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (06-10-2013), King_O_Hill (06-10-2013), Marty McFly (06-11-2013), Maverick1925 (06-11-2013), Noobiusmaximus (06-10-2013), RandyTG (06-11-2013), The.Drifter (06-11-2013)

Thanks

MJ,
    Is that all 'themed' stuff you're working on on an iPhone 4 bootrom exploit - or is that 'pastelle' colored bubble look the 'new look' of iOS7??? !!!

Thanks

That is the beta straight from the devel portal

And the bubbles are a live wallpaper (now stock) moving bubbles

Thanks

That is the beta straight from the devel portal

And the bubbles are a live wallpaper (now stock) moving bubbles
    Is there any black option or everything white?My black i5 will be like a sh** is white!!!
    One step eash time for apple!Black on ios8!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,443 Times in 1,442 Posts

iOS 7 installed
    Notification center on LockScreen

Anything else you wanna see just ask.
    By the way your screenshot is wrong....EVENT = 150 Mbps Download 65 Mbps Upload
    Mean anything....LMAO! Sorry you said remind you. Yes I know I'm an **s.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,475 Times in 1,496 Posts

Thx MJ ! I must look if i can install it on my 4S...

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    By the way your screenshot is wrong....EVENT = 150 Mbps Download 65 Mbps Upload
    Mean anything....LMAO! Sorry you said remind you. Yes I know I'm an **s.
    Thank you
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 06-12-2013 at 06:41 PM.

Thanks

Back on iOS 6. Problem with iBooks on iOS 7 iPhone 5 CDMA. Cuts off the last 20 ish pages of books. Revert to iOS 6 sync the same book, and all is fine. Big deal breaker for me. I have 2000+ books in my phone. Try again on beta 2...

Second, after installing osx 10.9 Mavericks on my Air, FaceTime wouldn't work

These are known issues.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-12-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wildfowler's Avatar
    Thanks

I posted this elsewhere, but I shall also post it here as a warning....( and because its my thread and I want my users to be forewarned about leeches)

Members of this thread, mods, and users alike:

I feel it is my duty as an alpha squad member to inform you that Justin (Ellersbee) is not to be trusted. I don't want anyone else to be mistreated or taken advantage of by this "member" of mmi. He has been removed by Rob and a unanimous vote of the alpha team...

Justin has long said that he is fighting a losing battle with leukemia... This was what Rob's earlier message to thread members was about. I can attest that this has proven to be nothing but a lie like everything else that has come out of his mouth

So, as a "side effect" --
    Said he had to have his spleen removed.

Shall I post these as proof to everyone? I think I will.

Then days later...

Then days later:

The whole elite6 alpha squad spent days and weeks praying for you, all for falsities!! And then you show up in the motif thread and the Sublimity thread , "miraculously" better...

And then I responded with the following:

That's the same record player icon you've been posting for years, Justin. First attempt my arse, and you must think we are all just stupid. Making up conditions that warrant real concern, people were really worried about your dumb arse, and all the time faking... The only "sickness" you have is in your head. As someone who really has been through the CRAP that you CLAIM to be going through, you absolutely disgust me. Consider yourself silenced as far as I am concerned. There's a special place for people like you, there's padded walls and jackets that make you hug yourself.

(But yet can't be bothered to say a thing to the people that took you in when everyone hated you, prayed for you when we thought you were actually sick--e6 alphas)

You've been in more "comas" than is humanly possible and "recovered" from even more than THAT.

Had to say my piece. But I also know that you don't mind me speaking the truth.

Other visitors of this thread, please heed my warnings...

Enjoy the theme, and have a great day.
    Spleen? Are you kidding me? I was about to donate a kidney plus I've just realised I'm missing a record player. It's all take, take, take with him.

On the other hand, MJ, you give, give give. Please don't stop.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Wildfowler For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (06-14-2013)

Thanks

OKay... Chevy, Ian, Dacal, Drifter, Simon, Durben, or anyone else that's ever needed walls for mods...or anyone thats every just wanted some nice wallpaper for their devices...(Please read this post, as I am feeling extremely generous today)

for years I have been collecting walls for this same purpose. And I have always been very tight lipped about my source(s). Well, I have decided to share my collection for the good of the iCommunity as a whole. The link below links you to a folder. Inside that folder are 3 folders...

1) 2048x2048 (iPad Retina)
    2) 640x1136 (iPhone 5)
    3) 1920x1080 (iPhone Panoramic - 1080p HD)

Now, please bookmark this link, as I add roughly 2-10 walls in each size every week, so that link will also contain all your future updates. This is the growing collection that I tap into for each update to MJSmash.

FYI, you'll want to open this link from a computer... since there are nearly 5GB of pictures here... it WILL choke your phone...

No, you don't have to download them all, because they are not zipped. It is structured this way so that you may browse the collection and only take whatever you'd like to take.

I hope this helps everyone. Good luck and Happy Modding.

Click HERE for MJ's Walls
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 06-15-2013 at 05:57 PM.

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

2k1 (06-15-2013), A11AST3R (06-17-2013), King_O_Hill (06-15-2013), Marty McFly (06-15-2013), Maverick1925 (06-16-2013), nik1975 (06-15-2013), sethbossfan (10-28-2013), Simon (06-15-2013), The.Drifter (06-15-2013), The_Durben (06-15-2013)

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

Wow thank you very much