Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MJSMASH LockScreen/Springboard widget

Quote Originally Posted by jsmol View Post
    Mama Jaay: This is very confusing. I make a donation to [email protected] expecting to get your LS-SB Combo and it goes to jfriends. What's going on here? I already have MiOS. You should get this straightened out. Now I'm out three dollars and don't have your work. This is totally unacceptable.

J Smolanoff
    I'm working on it... slow down. You'll have it before your trip even if I have to link you with mine.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (08-08-2012)

Thanks for your reply. I know that it's not Mama Jaay's fault. Paypal does screw up once in awhile and the tropical storm here probably didn't help.I'm just anxious to have this incredible work of art on my iphone before I leave for London early Saturday morning.

Kind regards
    jsmol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jsmol For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (08-08-2012)

And by the way that Truck got the extra dollars is fine with us.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (08-08-2012)

Thanks Bombmom: You're a real sweetheart. Congratulations to you and the whole group that put these incredible mods together. Your group certainly deserves a high level of recognition for your efforts.

jsmol

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jsmol For This Useful Post:

bombmom (08-03-2012), MamaJaay (08-08-2012), rumcajs (08-03-2012)

Thanks for your reply. I know that it's not Mama Jaay's fault. Paypal does screw up once in awhile and the tropical storm here probably didn't help.I'm just anxious to have this incredible work of art on my iphone before I leave for London early Saturday morning.

Kind regards
    jsmol
    K dude PM me a email address got a link for you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (08-08-2012)

Kind regards
    jsmol
    Check your PM box.

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    And by the way that Truck got the extra dollars is fine with us.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Mama will let you have it - no worries. And it's Paypal's issue - not Mama's. PayPal only sends $ where it's directed to. If the $ didn't make it to iOSalliance then it was never sent to them. I'll bet the storm thing had something to do with it. But the donation is only optional. She'll send it.
    Already done.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

bombmom (08-03-2012), rumcajs (08-03-2012)

Downloaded it a few minutes ago. Thanks again for your help. It is greatly appreciated. I am really going to show it off to my peeps in London. You should all be proud of this masterpiece.

Kind regards,
    Jsmol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jsmol For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (08-08-2012)

Mama,
    It just occurred to me - will these pics work for Autumn and Winter in more stark northern and southern hemisphere places where there are very distinct seasons? Hard to imagine the 'light snow' animation running over the sailing pic.. You know what I mean? Just wondering if that's on your radar.

Or is it the case that for the condition "light snow", there's another whole group of 11 pics for each time of day when there's light snow. Is that it?
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 08-03-2012 at 06:57 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (08-08-2012)

Mama,
    It just occurred to me - will these pics work for Autumn and Winter in more stark northern and southern hemisphere places where there are very distinct seasons? Hard to imagine the 'light snow' animation running over the sailing pic.. You know what I mean? Just wondering if that's on your radar.

Or is it the case that for the condition "light snow", there's another whole group of 11 pics for each time of day when there's light snow. Is that it?
    I live in one of those "stark northern regions" that you talk about. IMO I'd rather not see a pic,lol You could probably code 11 pics for each of the weather conditions but that would be 47x11 pics. I'm not sure that your phone could handle that. It would be in the neighbourhood of 100mb just for pics.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (08-08-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    I live in one of those "stark northern regions" that you talk about. IMO I'd rather not see a pic,lol You could probably code 11 pics for each of the weather conditions but that would be 47x11 pics. I'm not sure that your phone could handle that. It would be in the neighbourhood of 100mb just for pics.
    So right now, the way MJsmash is coded, the animations for the various weather conditions run over top of the same 11 pics. Right? I think they're amazing and perfect for spring and summer and maybe even fall. Not sure they'll work for winter though. Seeing a snow animation over top of the sailing pic at 3pmdoesn't quite seem like it will align. Do you think?

And as to our seasons being too stark for a theme I couldn't disagree more. Some of the most beautiful photographs I've ever seen were of landscapes in autumn and winter.

And wow. Please tell me this is the last pic of the 11 for the day. I don't want to have to stay up all night to see how the pics will change throughout the ight. This is the final pic of the 11, right? I've been so glued to my phone all day not being able to wait to see the next picture in this amazing mod!!! You guys are just terrific. Your artistry is unparalleled in my opinion. So this is the last pic?
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 08-03-2012 at 08:17 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (08-08-2012)

So right now, the way MJsmash is coded, the animations for the various weather conditions run over top of the same 11 pics. Right? I think they're amazing and perfect for spring and summer and maybe even fall. Not sure they'll work for winter though. Seeing a snow animation over top of the sailing pic at 3pmdoesn't quite seem like it will align. Do you think?

And as to our seasons being too stark for a theme I couldn't disagree more. Some of the most beautiful photographs I've ever seen were of landscapes in autumn and winter.

And wow. Please tell me this is the last pic of the 11 for the day. I don't want to have to stay up all night to see how the pics will change throughout the ight. This is the final pic of the 11, right? I've been so glued to my phone all day not being able to wait to see the next picture in this amazing mod!!! You guys are just terrific. Your artistry is unparalleled in my opinion. So this is the last pic?
    Go to the Images/TimedWalls folder then you can see them all. I really don't know for sure Mj changed the pics after.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (08-08-2012)

Hi,MamaJaay i sent a donation yesterday but nobody have claimed yet
    Maybe wrong adres anyway transaction id: 8401783NV646434L.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to lexus934 For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (08-08-2012)

Hi,MamaJaay i sent a donation 02.08.2012 transaction id: 8401783NV646434L.

Quote Originally Posted by mariusz4567 View Post
    Hi,MamaJaay i sent a donation 02.08.2012 transaction id: 8401783NV646434L.
    You are a funny guy yesterday was 03.08.2012 and make your own donation

27. The Following User Says Thank You to lexus934 For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (08-08-2012)

Donation sent MJ! Can't wait to try this out! 51X98877M8900894J.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (08-08-2012)

MJ,
    Would I get any potential agreement from you that it should read:
    "Outside it's"
    rather than the current:
    "Outside is" ? Or am I just splitting hairs there..? ;-)

31. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (08-08-2012)

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

MJ,
    Would I get any potential agreement from you that it should read:
    "Outside it's"
    rather than the current:
    "Outside is" ? Or am I just splitting hairs there..? ;-)
    Remember you can just edit your version to say exactly what you want

If you don't like the way something is in the original (pics, wording, layout, etc...) nobody is stopping you from changing it around to your liking

Try using iFile and look at the code with a text editor, it's not rocket science

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (08-05-2012), MamaJaay (08-08-2012)

35. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (08-05-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Remember you can just edit your version to say exactly what you want

If you don't like the way something is in the original (pics, wording, layout, etc...) nobody is stopping you from changing it around to your liking

Try using iFile and look at the code with a text editor, it's not rocket science
    Good point!!! When I reply to threads here -- it's more about offering input to the creator of the thread for their evaluation for their final version.. sorta like a 'beta test run'.. I already know how to do a lot of my own modding already. Thanks for the reminder, though! :-)

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (08-04-2012), MamaJaay (08-08-2012)

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Cljackhammer For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (08-08-2012)

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 ... LastLast