+ Reply
Page 22 of 69 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 1370

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: MJSMASH LockScreen/Springboard widget

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Dacal In JavaScript/Main folder I hate to be a bother, but didn't work- now it's just black screen. I made the exact changes as specified, and even
...
  1. #421
    iPhone? More like MyPhone surlygrl1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Herndon, VA
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 344 Times in 145 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    In JavaScript/Main folder
    I hate to be a bother, but didn't work- now it's just black screen. I made the exact changes as specified, and even retried it- same result each time, just an all black widget.
    Last edited by surlygrl1969; 04-07-2013 at 07:35 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to surlygrl1969 For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  3. #422
    Livin the iPhone Life anig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale Fla
    Posts
    1,202
    Thanks
    790
    Thanked 308 Times in 220 Posts

    you really nailed the walls with this extreme, plus the extras. Very very nice.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to anig For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-07-2013)

  5. #423
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    4,744
    Thanks
    3,348
    Thanked 14,985 Times in 3,650 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    you really nailed the walls with this extreme, plus the extras. Very very nice.
    Thank you

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    _craven (04-07-2013)

  7. #424
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Werty12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 220 Times in 130 Posts

    Is this happening to anyone else? ImageUploadedByModMyi1365353613.769659.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1365353622.398808.jpg
    It was working fine. I used icleaner and this was what happened. Thanks.

    Edit: Reboot all fixed!
    Last edited by Werty12; 04-07-2013 at 11:02 AM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Werty12 For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  9. #425
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Werty12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 220 Times in 130 Posts

    This thread won't allow me to go to the first post. Where do I donate? This is beautiful, just had the house from Up float across the screen. Amazing work!!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Werty12 For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  11. #426

  12. #427
    iPhone? More like MyPhone surlygrl1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Herndon, VA
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 344 Times in 145 Posts

    Hey MamaJaay, how can I adjust your beautiful LS/SB widget so that I can just have one static background image? Dacal was helping me on another post, but never responded. He gave me a response with how to achieve this, but it didn't work.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to surlygrl1969 For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  14. #428
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    4,744
    Thanks
    3,348
    Thanked 14,985 Times in 3,650 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by surlygrl1969 View Post
    Hey MamaJaay, how can I adjust your beautiful LS/SB widget so that I can just have one static background image? Dacal was helping me on another post, but never responded. He gave me a response with how to achieve this, but it didn't work.
    There are many ways to do so. Here is one option:

    You will need to put whatever wall you want in the main MJSmash extreme folder and call it Layer.png

    Then in the Html you need to add this right after <body>



    <img src="Layer.png" style="position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; width:320px; height:568px; z-index:5;">

    If you're on iPhone 5

    And here's the code if you're in iPhone 4

    <img src="Layer.png" style="position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; width:320px; height:480px; z-index:5;">

    This is a quick and dirty way to get it done.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    NewdestinyX (04-08-2013)

  16. #429
    iPhone? More like MyPhone surlygrl1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Herndon, VA
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 344 Times in 145 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    There are many ways to do so. Here is one option:

    You will need to put whatever wall you want in the main MJSmash extreme folder and call it Layer.png

    Then in the Html you need to add this right after <body>



    <img src="Layer.png" style="position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; width:320px; height:568px; z-index:5;">

    If you're on iPhone 5

    And here's the code if you're in iPhone 4

    <img src="Layer.png" style="position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; width:320px; height:480px; z-index:5;">

    This is a quick and dirty way to get it done.
    Wow...that was quick. Thank you SO much! This is PERFECT!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to surlygrl1969 For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  18. #430
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,470
    Thanks
    3,072
    Thanked 7,545 Times in 3,845 Posts

    I also need some 'time' with your newest batch of 24 new pics you added to Extreme to make them change on the half hour. So I extracted the newest 24 out of the Images folder of Extreme and put them in a new folder; the TimedWalls folder of your MJTimedBG theme - and am enjoying only those an hour at a time for several days here. Believe it or not, MJ, I have libraries of all sets of walls you've ever created for MJSmash.

    Inside the images folder of MJTimedBG.theme I have these sets:
    MJ orig
    MJ 2.1
    MJ 2.4
    MJ iP5a
    MJ-Lighthouse
    and now - "MJ-Ext-newest" (which of course is labeled MJTimedBG - so the code pulls those images).

    LOL!!. So I'm a bit of an MJSmash Library.. LOL! Don't be too flattered - I'm also a 'pack rat' and one day you'll see me on that Cable show -"Buried Alive" - because of all the stuff I keep.

    With coding - I'm about where you were when I met you. There's so much I can do on my own now - even in the Javascript folder.

    But what the HECK is that JQuerymin.js document all about?? YIKES! Tell me you don't understand THAT level of coding yet, do you? That's TOTAL Greek to me.. and is used for 'what'? What's going on in THAT document..? Do modders all use the same one?

    Thanks again for your 'vision'.

    Ooo.. one last thing.. A couple of the MJExt images don't have quite as much sky as your former libraries. Maybe we can change a couple of them out for more sky -since you've now, in MJExtreme, worked with Dacal to re-incorporate animated weather in the whole 'look' of the theme.

    Appreciate all your work for us!
    Grant
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-08-2013 at 09:23 AM.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  20. #431
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    4,744
    Thanks
    3,348
    Thanked 14,985 Times in 3,650 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I also need some 'time' with your newest batch of 24 new pics you added to Extreme to make them change on the half hour. So I extracted the newest 24 out of the Images folder of Extreme and put them in a new folder; the TimedWalls folder of your MJTimedBG theme - and am enjoying only those an hour at a time for several days here. Believe it or not, MJ, I have libraries of all sets of walls you've ever created for MJSmash.

    Inside the images folder of MJTimedBG.theme I have these sets:
    MJ orig
    MJ 2.1
    MJ 2.4
    MJ iP5a
    MJ-Lighthouse
    and now - "MJ-Ext-newest" (which of course is labeled MJTimedBG - so the code pulls those images).

    LOL!!. So I'm a bit of an MJSmash Library.. LOL! Don't be too flattered - I'm also a 'pack rat' and one day you'll see me on that Cable show -"Buried Alive" - because of all the stuff I keep.

    With coding - I'm about where you were when I met you. There's so much I can do on my own now - even in the Javascript folder.

    But what the HECK is that JQuerymin.js document all about?? YIKES! Tell me you don't understand THAT level of coding yet, do you? That's TOTAL Greek to me.. and is used for 'what'? What's going on in THAT document..? Do modders all use the same one?

    Thanks again for your 'vision'.

    Ooo.. one last thing.. A couple of the MJExt images don't have quite as much sky as your former libraries. Maybe we can change a couple of them out for more sky -since you've now, in MJExtreme, worked with Dacal to re-incorporate animated weather in the whole 'look' of the theme.

    Appreciate all your work for us!
    Grant
    Zip up all the walls you have and send to me please? I don't have old versions due to my computer being replaced. I'd appreciate it then I can probably take care of the ones with no sky

  21. #432
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,470
    Thanks
    3,072
    Thanked 7,545 Times in 3,845 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Zip up all the walls you have and send to me please? I don't have old versions due to my computer being replaced. I'd appreciate it then I can probably take care of the ones with no sky
    Will do.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  23. #433
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,099
    Thanks
    37,466
    Thanked 15,060 Times in 5,472 Posts

    Grant, that jquery.min.js file is just a condensed version of jquery.js. It has all the spaces and returns deleted to make the file smaller. This is the main js code that we all rely upon to do our "queries" with. It makes html traversal and manipulation very easy in addition to event handling and animation. If you ever see some very unique animation, it probably has its own js file to make it run.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013), NewdestinyX (04-08-2013)

  25. #434
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    4,744
    Thanks
    3,348
    Thanked 14,985 Times in 3,650 Posts

    Link updated to new version with updated pics.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9p4b3fa56e...sh_Extreme.zip

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    Simon (04-08-2013)

  27. #435
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,524
    Thanks
    1,837
    Thanked 851 Times in 641 Posts

    anyone know where can i look for htc widget,thanks

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon76 For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  29. #436
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Werty12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 220 Times in 130 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Link updated to new version with updated pics.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9p4b3fa56e...sh_Extreme.zip
    Is this one different from the one I downloaded a few days ago?

    I keep getting this.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1365453936.375949.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1365453950.101673.jpg

    Now this is weird. The lock screen works but this is what the sb looks like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Werty12 View Post
    Is this one different from the one I downloaded a few days ago?

    I keep getting this.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1365453936.375949.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1365453950.101673.jpg

    Now this is weird. The lock screen works but this is what the sb looks like?
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1365454299.688244.jpg
    Last edited by Werty12; 04-08-2013 at 02:51 PM.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Werty12 For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  31. #437
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    4,744
    Thanks
    3,348
    Thanked 14,985 Times in 3,650 Posts

    This is an update. Yes.

  32. #438
    My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NH, USA
    Posts
    897
    Thanks
    2,256
    Thanked 623 Times in 359 Posts

    Where do I change the color of the text for the LS touch weather forecast? Love this feature and this theme.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to RandyTG For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  34. #439
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    4,744
    Thanks
    3,348
    Thanked 14,985 Times in 3,650 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyTG View Post
    Where do I change the color of the text for the LS touch weather forecast? Love this feature and this theme.
    If you have an i4 then you change the color in the iph4 CSS. And i5, then the iph5 CSS.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    RandyTG (04-08-2013)

  36. #440
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,470
    Thanks
    3,072
    Thanked 7,545 Times in 3,845 Posts

    Great MJ. THANK YOU!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts