Page 21 of 70 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 1393

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: MJSMASH LockScreen/Springboard widget

  1. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    You got it, Dacal.

    Gotta edit first post. This thing is now 71.7MB optimized. Thinking MJSmashLite may not be a valid name any longer

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/94q8tkk0o7...eOptimized.zip
    lol ! I think you're right...


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  3. #402
    MJSmash Extreme
    (Started as MJSmashLite--but now has more options than the original--so of you downloaded any betas, you'll want to overwrite any old versions)

    NOW HAS TimedWalls that change every 30minutes thank you Dacal

    Lock screen

    With TOUCH forecast


    Springboard


    This will require MYLocation (or set WOEID in config)

    --yes, it is animated
    --yes, it has touch forecast on lock with improved touch
    --yes the GPS is working
    --yes it will scale for whatever device you are on. (I4 or i5)
    --yes you'll see the wiper when it rains (turn off in config)
    --yes you'll see hot air balloons during the day (pick how many or turn off in the config)
    --yes on CLEAR nights you'll see an astronaut floating around from time to time.

    Credits to Ian Nicholl for the new UNIAW code and Dacal for everything that he does to help all of us, for the base code, for cleaning this code and for giving me a great touch function.

    As always, credits to my best friend, Bombmom, who keeps me sane and gives me that second pair of eyes every time I ask, and for teaching me some code so that it doesn't look like gibberish.

    Download link below

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9p4b3fa56e...sh_Extreme.zip

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    Destan (04-05-2013), King_O_Hill (04-05-2013), nik1975 (04-05-2013), phil73 (04-06-2013), sethbossfan (04-09-2013), Simon (04-05-2013), wrussell1989 (04-07-2013)

  5. #403
    MJ,
    You are just the GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING! In my wildest dreams I would never have asked for every 30 minutes. But I didn't even have to ask. You sensed how are need. ;-) I'm smiling ear to ear. You're a gem!

    Grant

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  7. #404
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    MJSmash Extreme
    (Started as MJSmashLite--but now has more options than the original--so of you downloaded any betas, you'll want to overwrite any old versions)

    NOW HAS TimedWalls that change every 30minutes thank you Dacal

    Lock screen

    With TOUCH forecast


    Springboard


    This will require MYLocation (or set WOEID in config)

    --yes, it is animated
    --yes, it has touch forecast on lock with improved touch
    --yes the GPS is working
    --yes it will scale for whatever device you are on. (I4 or i5)
    --yes you'll see the wiper when it rains (turn off in config)
    --yes you'll see hot air balloons during the day (pick how many or turn off in the config)
    --yes on CLEAR nights you'll see an astronaut floating around from time to time.

    Credits to Ian Nicholl for the new UNIAW code and Dacal for everything that he does to help all of us, for the base code, for cleaning this code and for giving me a great touch function.

    As always, credits to my best friend, Bombmom, who keeps me sane and gives me that second pair of eyes every time I ask, and for teaching me some code so that it doesn't look like gibberish.

    Download link below

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9p4b3fa56e...sh_Extreme.zip
    Thx.

    Fyi, i try to compress a little the pics, not seems bad (very difficult to see a difference with the original) and reduce the size by 25 Mo... I must do the same things for my widgets.
    PS : it can also reduce memory usage.

    Look : https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xgf4wbt0jera7i/XnView.zip


    Original image



    Compressed one

    Last edited by Dacal; 04-05-2013 at 04:56 PM.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (04-05-2013), MamaJaay (04-27-2013), Simon (04-05-2013)

  9. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    MJ,
    You are just the GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING! In my wildest dreams I would never have asked for every 30 minutes. But I didn't even have to ask. You sensed how are need. ;-) I'm smiling ear to ear. You're a gem!

    Grant
    Dacal had a big hand in this version. Wait till you run it, it's so smooth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Thx.

    Fyi, i try to compress a little the pics, not seems bad (very difficult to see a difference with the original) and reduce the size by 25 Mo... I must do the same things for my widgets.
    PS : it can also reduce memory usage.

    Look : https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xgf4wbt0jera7i/XnView.zip
    Thank you again. Updated link. Now only 48MB
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 04-05-2013 at 04:54 PM.

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (04-05-2013), King_O_Hill (04-05-2013), NewD (04-05-2013), Simon (04-05-2013)

  11. #406

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  13. #407

  14. #408
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    I'm loving my lockscreen just saying

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  16. #409

  17. #410
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Ya welcome finally got to see the balloons

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  19. #411
    A "special" for Simon .

    MJSmash Extreme look with TimedWall or Weather Wallpaper option (in Config.js, TimedWall true/false).

    Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/44ipg1ghhs...ized.theme.zip





    PS : i keep the original image (640x960) and adjust them to fit both iPhone size (4/5), if you want to change them and add your own pics of 640x1136 (for i5), just need to adjust the uniAW6_iph5.css.

    Replace :

    #weatherWall {
    position: absolute;
    top: 0px;
    left: -30px;
    width: 380px;
    height: 568px;
    z-index: 1;
    opacity: 0.0;
    }
    With :

    #weatherWall {
    position: absolute;
    top: 0px;
    left: 0px;
    width: 320px;
    height: 568px;
    z-index: 1;
    opacity: 0.0;
    }


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013), Simon (04-06-2013)

  21. #412

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  23. #413
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    A "special" for Simon .

    MJSmash Extreme look with TimedWall or Weather Wallpaper option (in Config.js, TimedWall true/false).

    Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/44ipg1ghhs...ized.theme.zip





    PS : i keep the original image (640x960) and adjust them to fit both iPhone size (4/5), if you want to change them and add your own pics of 640x1136 (for i5), just need to adjust the uniAW6_iph5.css.

    Replace :



    With :
    Thank you Dacal!!

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (04-06-2013), Simon (04-06-2013), Zanth (04-06-2013)

  25. #414
    MamaJaay, this is Awesume, the pictures are incredible, I have been searching all day to find a new lockscreen when I came across this, can this be made into just a lockscreen and not the SB ? as I have my SB setup the way I like, but I just loved this LS, Thanks

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Zanth For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  27. #415
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanth View Post
    MamaJaay, this is Awesume, the pictures are incredible, I have been searching all day to find a new lockscreen when I came across this, can this be made into just a lockscreen and not the SB ? as I have my SB setup the way I like, but I just loved this LS, Thanks
    Delete Wallpaper.html. That's all.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (04-06-2013), MamaJaay (04-27-2013), Zanth (04-06-2013)

  29. #416
    Wow that was fast and coming from you Dacal, thank you very much, I have much respect for you and all the great ppl here on modmyi, it just amaze's me how you make my iphone look so Coooollllll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and of course a Big Thanks to MJ for this Awesume LS/SB !!

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Zanth For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  31. #417
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    A "special" for Simon .

    MJSmash Extreme look with TimedWall or Weather Wallpaper option (in Config.js, TimedWall true/false).

    Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/44ipg1ghhs...ized.theme.zip





    PS : i keep the original image (640x960) and adjust them to fit both iPhone size (4/5), if you want to change them and add your own pics of 640x1136 (for i5), just need to adjust the uniAW6_iph5.css.

    Replace :



    With :
    Thanks for this, it's beautiful. I have a question, though- is there any way to have one static background image? What would I need to do?

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to surlygrl1969 For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  33. #418
    Quote Originally Posted by surlygrl1969 View Post
    Thanks for this, it's beautiful. I have a question, though- is there any way to have one static background image? What would I need to do?
    In uniAW6.js, delete this line :

    document.getElementById("weatherWall").src="Images/WeatherWall/"+obj.icon+".jpg";
    Change the init() function like this :

    function init(){
    if (iPhoneType == "iph4") { replacejscssfile("Main", "UniAW6_iph5", "UniAW6_iph4", "css"); }
    if (GetPageName() == "LockBackground.html") { StartTouch(); }
    document.getElementById("city").innerHTML="...";
    document.getElementById("temp").innerHTML="...";
    document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML="Loading ...";
    if ( SecDisplay == false ) { document.getElementById("second").style.display='n one';}
    if ( TimedWall == false ) { document.getElementById("weatherWall").style.opaci ty='1.0';}
    document.getElementById("weatherWall").src="Images/myimage.jpg";
    WPfade_in = document.getElementById("WPone");
    WPfade_out = document.getElementById("WPtwo");
    updateClock();
    setInterval(updateClock, 1000);
    }
    Put your image in the Images folder, name (for exemple, to match above) as "myimage.jpg".

    In Config.js, set TimedWall to false.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (04-06-2013), MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  35. #419
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    In uniAW6.js, delete this line :



    Change the init() function like this :



    Put your image in the Images folder, name (for exemple, to match above) as "myimage.jpg".

    In Config.js, set TimedWall to false.
    Awesome! Thank you SO much! One thing, where is the uniAW6.js located? I'm not seeing it here.
    Last edited by surlygrl1969; 04-06-2013 at 08:36 PM.

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to surlygrl1969 For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

  37. #420
    Quote Originally Posted by surlygrl1969 View Post
    Awesome! Thank you SO much! One thing, where is the uniAW6.js located? I'm not seeing it here.
    In JavaScript/Main folder


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Page 21 of 70 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •