+ Reply
Page 19 of 70 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 69 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MJSMASH LockScreen/Springboard widget

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Testing snow. Rain MUCH better. Waiting on some snow to confirm. If everything goes well, then I will also package the iPhone 5 SB with the LS. You will see
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,460 Times in 3,951 Posts

Testing snow. Rain MUCH better. Waiting on some snow to confirm. If everything goes well, then I will also package the iPhone 5 SB with the LS. You will see an update if you have purchased through cydia. As always, will include iconoclasm layouts. So, those of you that paid for only the LS for the iPhone 5 will get the SB for free with the next update

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

hemptation (02-28-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,440 Times in 4,286 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Testing snow. Rain MUCH better. Waiting on some snow to confirm. If everything goes well, then I will also package the iPhone 5 SB with the LS. You will see an update if you have purchased through cydia. As always, will include iconoclasm layouts. So, those of you that paid for only the LS for the iPhone 5 will get the SB for free with the next update
    Awesome!! I devised a test for snow, MJ by simply re-routing the call for Partly cloudy animation in the Main.js to call for the snow.js instead. Just a temporary rewrite to test it rather than trying to find a latitude longitude where it's currently snowing. .
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Thanks

Done testing. I'm obligated to some other things at the moment. But should be able to complete all versions and submit updates by Wednesday or Thursday next week

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

hemptation (02-28-2013), King_O_Hill (02-28-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,236 Times in 2,713 Posts

awesome news MJ, and congrats on the Gold. not sure I shot that out yet. but It is well deserved, without a doubt. hope everything is good. and will be looking forward to this update………for my phone yea

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-28-2013), MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    awesome news MJ, and congrats on the Gold. not sure I shot that out yet. but It is well deserved, without a doubt. hope everything is good. and will be looking forward to this update………for my phone yea
    Thanks, Tim. Appreciate your kind words. Shoot me your cydia ID and I'll make sure you get your free copy

In the meantime, everyone should go take a look at minimus HD. packaging this weekend. I've done the color mods and the official lock. But Travis and Matt are good guys. And incredible themers Go support them.

MiniMus HD by Bogmat & RippedThemer
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 03-01-2013 at 05:50 AM.

Thanks

MJ,
    Two things:
    1) During daylight savings time in the year should we set our config.js' to GMT = -1 to get the sunrise and sunset to match the daylight hours?

2) Do you have plans for some new springtime time walls in MJSmash? :-)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    MJ,
    Two things:
    1) During daylight savings time in the year should we set our config.js' to GMT = -1 to get the sunrise and sunset to match the daylight hours?

2) Do you have plans for some new springtime time walls in MJSmash? :-)
    Nope it automatically does it for you.

And yes. On next update.

Thanks

Nope it automatically does it for you.

And yes. On next update.
    Hmm. This morning Dacal's weather didn't change moon to sun until the 8-9am hour (which did [changed] yesterday at 7-8) before we went to Daylight Savings. Had the same issue last year.

I think what might be automatic in Ian and Dacal's code is an algorithm for detecting lengthening and shortening days/nights. In Winter we have longer nights, in Summer - longer days. But this morning it should have changed from moon to sun at 7. It changed at 8. I'll ask this in the UNIaw 5.0 thread.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-10-2013 at 10:11 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Thanks

Hmmmm...should I drop something to spice things up??

Maybe something like this? Attachment 626834

That resizes itself depending on whether you have a iph4 or iph5.
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 03-18-2013 at 02:50 PM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Best01 (03-18-2013), Destan (03-18-2013), NewdestinyX (03-18-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life Fattone66's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,883 Times in 2,632 Posts

Please do.😉

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Thanks

WOW.. Don't do that to me, MJ.. I was JUST figuring yesterday, when I was setting up Ferlop's mod for myself - that the thing that would make it 'complete' for me - would be to have the MJSmash TimedWalls and weather animation all in the middle there - and the word icons on top and bottom like you have there. LOL!! Well you only use 5 icons accross top in your mod - but you're ON to something. So yes, ME LIKELY and WANT-EY!! If Ferlop's down and all the original creators are cool - it's definitely the way I was headed myself. Of course you always BEAT me. LOL!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! let's DO IT!!!!!!!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Fattone66 (03-18-2013), MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Thanks

Well, it has MOST of what you wanted, the animations have been removed for clean code. All the calls and the CSS files for animated weather are gone. The RSS feed is gone too. BUT it has all the other options for Smash, and 7 icon sets. Attachment 626842 here is a screenshot of the final version.

Plastic icons? Yes we've got those Attachment 626846
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 03-18-2013 at 05:07 PM.

Thanks

Well, it has MOST of what you wanted, the animations have been removed for clean code. All the calls and the CSS files for animated weather are gone. The RSS feed is gone too. BUT it has all the other options for Smash, and 7 icon sets. Attachment 626842 here is a screenshot of the final version.

Plastic icons? Yes we've got those Attachment 626846
    all good, MJ. Pretty soon Dacal's offered to give me his aniweather code only. I'll be able to mod it into any SB I want and that's what I want. Or just Derrick's Dual Touch ani weather will get it done. But your walls have now been on my phone for 11 months. .. I have to confess I also used a guy's called Jehritzeitsen for his Winter Walls since you didn't do any. But you and Bombmom trailblazed the hourly wall changes thing. That's my vibe.

What's your best guess on release of MJSmash with SpringWalls and then for your Ferlop mod?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    all good, MJ. Pretty soon Dacal's offered to give me his aniweather code only. I'll be able to mod it into any SB I want and that's what I want. Or just Derrick's Dual Touch ani weather will get it done. But your walls have now been on my phone for 11 months. .. I have to confess I also used a guy's called Jehritzeitsen for his Winter Walls since you didn't do any. But you and Bombmom trailblazed the hourly wall changes thing. That's my vibe.

What's your best guess on release of MJSmash with SpringWalls and then for your Ferlop mod?
    Smash iPhone 5 v2 is out in Cydia. Fixes all animations and a bunch of other stuff (check change log)

Ferlop... Tomorrow or later tonight (maybe)

Thanks

Smash iPhone 5 v2 is out in Cydia. Fixes all animations and a bunch of other stuff (check change log)

Ferlop... Tomorrow or later tonight (maybe)
    I meant the newer version of MJSmash SB, not LS.

Will V2 for SB have spring weather walls?
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-18-2013 at 06:14 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Thanks

Ian,
    Thank you for that. I'm sure the snowflakes will be more distinguishable now

I have added the option in the config to turn that Large Static weather icon on or off (So it doesn't have to be done in the CSS with the opacity). Also, added hourly timed walls as an option (also in config) or the Jpegifier userWallpaper.
    MJ, You mentioned this in the UniAW thread but I thought it better to ask here.

By the above - are you implying that such a mod would BE the new version of MJSmash SB? Or are you working on a couple of different projects? Can you outline for us what the MJSmash current project(s) underway are?

Thanks!
    Grant

28. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Thanks

I'm always working on a ton of stuff.

As far as MJSmash goes, I'll be keeping with the same format....(Same Cube, same animations - Dacals,)

--Timing, I don't really know. I've got some personal issues to deal with, and I don't know how much PS/DW time i will have readily available to me. And as far as my priorities, i always do other people's stuff before my own, and I have already obligated myself to a few upcoming things. (so that will come first)

I haven't decided if I am going to release the i5 version of the SB just yet. Its not that big of a deal, but, I'm not sure the need is there. The i5 Lock has been updated with new animation code. the i4 version needs to be updated. this was written WAAAY before there was a simple script to distinguish screen size and automatically select the appropriate JS and CSS files depending upon if you are on an i5 or i4... I will NOT be adding that in, as the Main JS file of MJSmash is huge as it is. That will continue with future updates as two separate iphone versions, and an iPad version.

Going forward, mods will either use Dacals weather animations or the new UniAW 6 by Ian. I tend to like both, and I switch them up over time. However, any lock or SB that I publish with contain the basic premise of MJSmash -- the ability to use large static weather images, hourly timed walls, or your own Wallpaper Jpegifier image. And I am using the script that automatically resizes things, so there will only be one published version of any new mods. And everything will be posted here in the thread, so check back often

So essentially, any further mods from me would be variations of Smash without the cube. The cube is integral to what made MJSmash different from anything else. So, I won't be releasing that particular cube with anything else. That was a gift from bombmom, and I want to keep it "exclusive" to Smash. (hence why I asked all users NOT to post any versions of it for public use)

So, with that said, I look forward to many more hourly wall updates

Thanks

New Timed Wall Pack 03/25/2013.

Please overwrite your old TimedWall folder in Images

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5mpudtde0p...3TimedWall.zip
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 03-25-2013 at 01:12 PM.

Thanks

So essentially, any further mods from me would be variations of Smash without the cube. The cube is integral to what made MJSmash different from anything else. So, I won't be releasing that particular cube with anything else. That was a gift from bombmom, and I want to keep it "exclusive" to Smash. (hence why I asked all users NOT to post any versions of it for public use)

So, with that said, I look forward to many more hourly wall updates
    Thanks for explaining your attack plan going forward. I think I understand.

New Timed Wall Pack 03/25/2013.

Please overwrite your old TimedWall folder in Images

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5mpudtde0p...3TimedWall.zip
    EXQUISITE - as usual!!!!! I'm on the LightHouse one now. SO GREAT!!.

MJ - from a project management standpoint - I do a little of this in my job as I think you do also - I think rather than 'versions' of MJSmash going forward - at least for the Timed Walls you should have 'project' catchy names. You never really went with 'seasons of the year' but with whole new Walls that emulate temperate climates. So this version might be called "MJDiamond" (walls) or "MJ Sapphire for the 'sets of walls'. Or you could go with numbers -- Walls version 5, 6.. I've kept every folder of walls you've made and I go back and forth at time. I have 1.0, 2.0, 2.1, 2.4 and iP5. This one I just called MJ March'13. I think you need to think about how you'll name your versions of your mods so WE, your loyal followers can keep track. LOL!!! In the Images folder I keep all the Walls versions. The one I current want I name TimedWall for obvious reasons - all else are named by version.

So - anyhoo... Just some musings.

Talk soon,
    Grant

32. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Thanks

MJ,
    As I perused thru the new walls I only noticed 3 or 4 new pics different from the iP5 pak you sent a few weeks ago. Is that right? Did I just have an advanced release of the ip5? I just don't remember now.. Lol!! After the lighthouse wall at 5pm to 6pm.. All other shots are what I already had on my phone.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)