Page 16 of 70 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 26 66 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MJSMASH LockScreen/Springboard widget

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Not on fog.
    oh. Ok good. Then maybe it's working.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Meteors are back tonight, MJ. So Dacal's fix, as I explained it, seems sound. !! Cool.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Meteors are back tonight, MJ. So Dacal's fix, as I explained it, seems sound. !! Cool.
    The whole thing was based off of Dacal's code. He's a freaking genius with code.

The whole thing was based off of Dacal's code. He's a freaking genius with code.
    Yeah - but I must have relayed his fix incorrectly or he left something out - cause the meteors were back next morning.. :-(. Please coordinate directly with him, MJ. What I posted here is not the only change needed.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

New stuff for you.

Bunch of changes. Added the page conclusions for the second page and beyond on the springboard. Fixed meteor bug.

Will also include the per-page iconoclasm layout in the update.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTdzz...=youtube_gdata

New stuff for you.

Bunch of changes. Added the page conclusions for the second page and beyond on the springboard. Fixed meteor bug.

Will also include the per-page iconoclasm layout in the update.

MJSmash iPad v3.0 - YouTube
    Ah.. This is iPad only. No way to know that from your post. Are there the same updates for the SB MJSmash for iPhone?

Hope you're well. This place is just a ghost town with everyone on Stock iPhone 5.. .. So lonely..

Thanks! MJSmash still on my phone after 4 months!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Thanks

This is my iPad 1 lock screen after applying this theme. Sometimes it clears up to reveal the theme hitch looks great. Then reboots on its own. What I miss -imageuploadedbymodmyi1352575907.378350.jpg

12. The Following User Says Thank You to anig For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 Times in 639 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    This is my iPad 1 lock screen after applying this theme. Sometimes it clears up to reveal the theme hitch looks great. Then reboots on its own. What I miss -imageuploadedbymodmyi1352575907.378350.jpg
    If you leave the lockscreen for 3-4 seconds cleans?Because there is a known bug for winterboard

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Yeah - but I must have relayed his fix incorrectly or he left something out - cause the meteors were back next morning.. :-(. Please coordinate directly with him, MJ. What I posted here is not the only change needed.
    Bombmom is going to look at it and fix it. She's awesome with code.

Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    Try to optimize images in winterboard. These are huge files and iPad 1 has been confirmed to run it.

Bombmom is going to look at it and fix it. She's awesome with code.
    Booooooommmmmmbbbbbbmooooommmm!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

WIP. Credits to Bombmom for all the heavy lifting. Final testing stages today, upload later tonight or tomorrow with the matching SB. This is [x]iro -- MJSmash style. Touch function, Hourly timed walls by default and swishes to the static weather image when you tap... Jenn is awesome

Just click The link below...explains itself...
    View My Video

This is a variance of MJSmash...so it's being posted here. I will continue to post any variances in my thread as well as the pertinent theme's thread.
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 12-03-2012 at 10:32 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

metaserph (12-03-2012)

WIP. Credits to Bombmom for all the heavy lifting. Final testing stages today, upload later tonight or tomorrow with the matching SB. This is [x]iro -- MJSmash style. Touch function, Hourly timed walls by default and swishes to the static weather image when you tap... Jenn is awesome

View My Video

This is a variance of MJSmash...so it's being posted here. I will continue to post any variances in my thread as well as the pertinent theme's thread.
    What does "WIP" mean? And is this a Lockscreen? Can't view video right now..

21. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

"WIP" means "Work in Progress". Yes, it is a lock screen. and the video is working for me.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

TEK_2012 (12-04-2012)

What have we here Jess?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013), TEK_2012 (12-04-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    What have we here Jess?
    Welcome back, Justin. Something fun... That's for sure.

View My Video

Updated link to work on mobile
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 12-03-2012 at 10:36 AM.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

ellersbee (12-03-2012), metaserph (12-03-2012), TEK_2012 (12-04-2012)

Ok. Here is the [x]iro GPS LS and SB combo that I've shown
    BIG credits and thanks, as always, to my "partner in crime", Bombmom. The woman can do some amazing things with javascript….
    Credit to JimmyLe for the PSD for frames and wall

~~The LockScreen~~

You no longer lave to choose between hourly timed walls, or a static weather image…you can have both.
    Here is a video preview.
    MJSmash.xiroLS - YouTube

This has MJSmash's hourly timed walls (rotates depending on what time of day it is), and a classic analog pendulum clock.

NOW TOUCH IT!!! (You know you wanna)

and you get screen two with some really cool animations. The frame slides to reveal the static weather icon as well as all your data info.

~~SpringBoard~~
    SpringBoard is much simpler -- choice of the hourly timed walls, or the static weather pic.

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE

ENJOY!!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

TEK_2012 (12-04-2012)

Ok. Here is the [x]iro GPS LS and SB combo that I've shown
    BIG credits and thanks, as always, to my "partner in crime", Bombmom. The woman can do some amazing things with javascript….
    Credit to JimmyLe for the PSD for frames and wall

~~The LockScreen~~

You no longer lave to choose between hourly timed walls, or a static weather image…you can have both.
    Here is a video preview.
    MJSmash.xiroLS - YouTube

This has MJSmash's hourly timed walls (rotates depending on what time of day it is), and a classic analog pendulum clock.

NOW TOUCH IT!!! (You know you wanna)

and you get screen two with some really cool animations. The frame slides to reveal the static weather icon as well as all your data info.

~~SpringBoard~~
    SpringBoard is much simpler -- choice of the hourly timed walls, or the static weather pic.

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE

ENJOY!!
    GREAT WORK AGAIN, Jess and Jenn!! Amazing! And I'm so glad you're keeping the 'MJSMASH' brand name.. Just updating the 'new project' with subtitles - though I must admit I don't know how to pronounce this one.. LOL!!

One technical thing.. When I added the SB to the themes folder -- suddenly Winterboard would not respring. Had to reboot the whole phone each time. When I removed [x]iro SB from the folder all works well with Winterboard again. Is anyone else having this problem?

Is it possible Winterboard has a max allowable amount of themes? I may be reaching it as I have more than 50 themes that I scroll through in Winterboard's choose window.. It's a repeatable bug on my phone only with the addition of [x]ios SB to the var/stash/themes folder.. Any thoughts, Bombmom? MJ?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Yeah mine is doing the same thing.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to TEK_2012 For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (12-04-2012), TEK_2012 (12-04-2012)

37. The Following User Says Thank You to TEK_2012 For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Page 16 of 70 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 26 66 ... LastLast