Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 60 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MJSMASH LockScreen/Springboard widget

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    My clouds only come down about 1/3 to 1/2 of the way. If yours come down further than that, you could try editing the position of the cloud container, or you could just download v2.1
    Bear with me here, MJ. The cloud container for cloudy, mostly cloudy and partly cloudy (for all of us, MJ, not just me) in v2.0 is set to height:200px. That's nearly halfway down a 480px screen. Only a couple of the images you've chosen for Timed Walls show THAT much sky. In fact hardly any of the weather pics people use for Weather SB's and LS's would have that much sky.

So are you saying -- that in V2.1 you changed the cloud container size? and that's why I should download all of 2.1?

---nope-- just checked -- Cloud containers are still set to height:200px in 2.1.

Help me understand what I'm missing here.

Thanks,
    Grant

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Also MJ,
    2.1's default language is set to French. You might want to change that. Or if you want to leave it French the default temperature unit should be Celsius. It's currently set to French and Fahrenheit.

And when I set the Timed Walls to "false" in config.js, which should produce the static weather images, I just got a black screen. Am I doing something wrong or is that a bug?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,020 Times in 609 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Also MJ,
    2.1's default language is set to French. You might want to change that. Or if you want to leave it French the default temperature unit should be Celsius. It's currently set to French and Fahrenheit.

And when I set the Timed Walls to "false" in config.js, which should produce the static weather images, I just got a black screen. Am I doing something wrong or is that a bug?
    Try to set also the animated to false,so you set everything to false except the static weather to true.This is the set up
    Last edited by nik1975; 08-20-2012 at 10:16 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Also MJ,

People's first stop should always be the config.js. It was done this way on purpose to force people to get to that js and see their setup options and setup their widget to their liking. (Jedi mind trick) So changing the language to a default English and then reuploading and providing a new link is not high on my priority list. (iPad is the top of the priority list, at the moment) I will remember that for future releases.
    By changing the timed walls to false, you must put static weather to true

As far as the cloud container, look in The CSS and change the cloudcountainer position to top:-60px; that will move the whole container up so you will only get about 140px of clouds. (which is about one third of the screen) You can modify this amount to your liking.
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 08-21-2012 at 08:44 AM.

As far as the cloud container, look in The CSS and change the cloudcountainer position to top:-60px; that will move the whole container up so you will only get about 140px of clouds. (which is about one third of the screen) You can modify this amount to your liking.
    Okay - that worked. Now if I could just get rid of those sun rays. In main.css the #sunray command line already has a display:none next to it. Where would the sunray animation code be hiding?

Grant
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Okay - that worked. Now if I could just get rid of those sun rays. In main.css the #sunray command line already has a display:none next to it. Where would the sunray animation code be hiding?

Grant

Change Opacity to 0 in Css for all see screenshot

Change Opacity to 0 in Css for all see screenshot
    But my Main.css in the SB widget already looks exactly like your screen shot. So is it only the 0.6 that needs changing to "0"? All the rest are already '0'.

Nope - that didn't turn it off for me either.

I'm in the SB widget - not the Lockscreen. Your screen shot shows Lock.css. I don't have that - only Main.css.

Thanks,
    Grant

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

But my Main.css in the SB widget already looks exactly like your screen shot. So is it only the 0.6 that needs changing to "0"? All the rest are already '0'.

Nope - that didn't turn it off for me either.

I'm in the SB widget - not the Lockscreen. Your screen shot shows Lock.css. I don't have that - only Main.css.

Thanks,
    Grant
    Hmmm...

Delete the web kit animation call.

Pic.

As an easy alternative...

Go to the Images/Weather folder and find sunray.png. You'll see it's a 400x400 image. If you replace this image with a BLANK image and name it the same thing, (sunray.png) in essence, the webkit will call the blank image and you'll see nothin.
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 08-21-2012 at 06:29 PM.

GOOD NEWS!!

MJSMASH has been submitted to MacCiti today. So you will get your updates from cydia

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (08-23-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,020 Times in 609 Posts

GOOD NEWS!!

MJSMASH has been submitted to MacCiti today. So you will get your updates from cydia
    Thanks but i want to ask you if it is possible to split it to 3 parts because 107mb is so much for cydia and also there are people like me who use one or two parts of the widget,so i think it would be better to be in 3 parts!
    Thanks again anyway...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 Times in 919 Posts

@ mamajaay
    Where did you get that zeppelin logo from the one that says
    Made for iPhone?
    Tia

19. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    @ mamajaay
    Where did you get that zeppelin logo from the one that says
    Made for iPhone?
    Tia
    Link here. Credit to creator, whoever you are. http://db.tt/E1WuQytD

21. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (08-30-2012)

Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 Times in 919 Posts

Link here. Credit to creator, whoever you are. http://db.tt/E1WuQytD
    Thanks mamajaay 😄

23. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Off topic, but here ya go

download link

In keeping with the spirit of Simple Lockscreens, i decided to do a GPS Mod of one of DemoneLatino's Simple lockscreens. Weather appears when you tap. Since this was originally the work of Schnedi, credits go to him for this.

YouTube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK4-I...=youtube_gdata

Also, MJSMASH is live in cydia
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 08-24-2012 at 09:31 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

There is some amazing talented work going on here and I'm sure everyone appreciates it all.

I downloaded this from cydia today although I have been following this thread

Could someone please advise me why my location doesnt show up on the lockscreen? I have the GPS lockscreen/myLocation app from cydia (latest updated version) and have set the config file to english and celcius.
    Am I supposed to select both smash.plist and smash3.plist in winterboard or just one of them?

Thanks

Matt

26. The Following User Says Thank You to SneakYMatt For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by SneakYMatt View Post
    There is some amazing talented work going on here and I'm sure everyone appreciates it all.

I downloaded this from cydia today although I have been following this thread

Could someone please advise me why my location doesnt show up on the lockscreen? I have the GPS lockscreen/myLocation app from cydia (latest updated version) and have set the config file to english and celcius.
    Am I supposed to select both smash.plist and smash3.plist in winterboard or just one of them?

Thanks

Matt
    The plists are iconoclasm layouts for the Sb widget. Move those to your iconoclasm layout folder. In regards to your location not showing,have you gone into setup/config.js and made gps=true

If you have, then follow these steps to make sure you have the correct MyLocation app installed. (you will need this for EVERY GPS widget out there)
    Ok, lets see if we can get you going:

First lets uninstall the MyLocation through cydia, if you have that option. Then reboot.

If you didn't install through Cydia and just downloaded the .deb file then on your phone, go to /Applications and delete the "MyLocation.app" folder.

Now go to /var/mobile and set the permissions for the "Documents" folder. Click on the blue arrow on the right side of the "Documents" folder and set hierarchy to ON, change "Ownership" to mobile & mobile and change "Access Permissions" to read, write and execute for all three.

Now go to /var/mobile/Documents and delete "locationPath.txt" & "myLocation.txt" files if they exist, if you have a "MyLocation.deb" delete it also. Then reboot again.

Now you should be clean and are ready to install.

There are two methods in this guide choose ONLY ONE.

METHOD ONE
    Download the update from this link:

MyLocation Upadated for 5.1.x

Open in iFile.
    Install the deb

reboot

Proceed to step "A" below

Credits to Creator: Bushe

METHOD TWO

Steps:
    Browse to /var/root/Media/
    1. Create a new folder called Cydia
    2. Inside the new Cydia folder, create a folder called AutoInstall
    ( make sure you create these folders exactly as you read them here. The names are case-sensitive. )

3.download this MyLocation Upadated for 5.1.x

Copy the .deb file from that link into AutoInstall folder
    4.Reboot
    5.respring your iDevice.
    6. Proceed to step "A" below

A) Open the "Settings" app and go to "Location Services". Make sure it is turned on and that you see "MyLocation" in the list. You can turn it to "On" if it is off.

B) Now open the MyLocation app and turn "sig. change" to on and then close it.

C) Select your favorite GPS Mod in Winterboard.
    D) respring

I'm sure you will let me know how this works!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

SneakYMatt (08-24-2012)

Also, this is live in cydia
    MJSMASH made it to CYDIA!!!! Cool! Your hard work, MJ, and your iOSAlliance team members has paid off bigtime! Congrats!

Although given that you posted this at the end of the post about your new lockscreen - I though "this" meant the lockscreen was live in Cydia and not MJSmash itself.

Again, congrats all involved.
    Grant

30. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

The plists are iconoclasm layouts for the Sb widget. Move those to your iconoclasm layout folder. In regards to your location not showing,have you gone into setup/config.js and made gps=true

If you have, then follow these steps to make sure you have the correct MyLocation app installed. (you will need this for EVERY GPS widget out there)
    Ok, lets see if we can get you going:

First lets uninstall the MyLocation through cydia, if you have that option. Then reboot.

If you didn't install through Cydia and just downloaded the .deb file then on your phone, go to /Applications and delete the "MyLocation.app" folder.

Now go to /var/mobile and set the permissions for the "Documents" folder. Click on the blue arrow on the right side of the "Documents" folder and set hierarchy to ON, change "Ownership" to mobile & mobile and change "Access Permissions" to read, write and execute for all three.

Now go to /var/mobile/Documents and delete "locationPath.txt" & "myLocation.txt" files if they exist, if you have a "MyLocation.deb" delete it also. Then reboot again.

Now you should be clean and are ready to install.

There are two methods in this guide choose ONLY ONE.

METHOD ONE
    Download the update from this link:

MyLocation Upadated for 5.1.x

Open in iFile.
    Install the deb

reboot

Proceed to step "A" below

Credits to Creator: Bushe

METHOD TWO

Steps:
    Browse to /var/root/Media/
    1. Create a new folder called Cydia
    2. Inside the new Cydia folder, create a folder called AutoInstall
    ( make sure you create these folders exactly as you read them here. The names are case-sensitive. )

3.download this MyLocation Upadated for 5.1.x

Copy the .deb file from that link into AutoInstall folder
    4.Reboot
    5.respring your iDevice.
    6. Proceed to step "A" below

A) Open the "Settings" app and go to "Location Services". Make sure it is turned on and that you see "MyLocation" in the list. You can turn it to "On" if it is off.

B) Now open the MyLocation app and turn "sig. change" to on and then close it.

C) Select your favorite GPS Mod in Winterboard.
    D) respring

I'm sure you will let me know how this works!

WOW that is Awesome MamaJaay!!! Thankyou for the info.

I have followed the instructions to the letter and initially had no change (last night still showed as Brockville), now this morning I have Brockville and the nearest town to me, Karratha, side by side.

Any ideas or just be patient??

32. The Following User Says Thank You to SneakYMatt For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by SneakYMatt View Post
    WOW that is Awesome MamaJaay!!! Thankyou for the info.

I have followed the instructions to the letter and initially had no change (last night still showed as Brockville), now this morning I have Brockville and the nearest town to me, Karratha, side by side.

Any ideas or just be patient??
    If it changed from brockville to a town close to you, then the gps Is working, just means you have one of those weird areas. Where do you live? City state country

Green Apple
    Thanks

If it changed from brockville to a town close to you, then the gps Is working, just means you have one of those weird areas. Where do you live? City state country
    I had Brockville and Karratha side by side on the lockscreen at one point now just Brockville. Karratha, Western Australia, is the town closest to where I am working at the moment. Dont know where Brockville is.
    The Mylocation app shows the correct location on he map and if I swap to the Tek ani LS the location is correct. I really like the LS wallpapers with this theme so I want to stick with it.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to SneakYMatt For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-27-2013)

Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 60 ... LastLast