Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 575

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Carla for iOS

  1. #81
    Carla font



  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fontme For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (08-19-2012), pinkinail (08-20-2012), winfis (08-04-2012)

  3. #82
    Love the theme, really the best one I've seen for iPhone! Though i do have some questions because i cant figure some things out!

    How do you change location for the weather-widget on the lockscreen? I only see New Yorks weather, which i dont care about at all hahah. Also; what package is it that gives you the options for air-plane mode, wifi etc. on the notification center?

    Cheers,
    Zach

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaach For This Useful Post:

    i.am.mimi (02-09-2013)

  5. #83
    SBSettings theme, zeppelin logo and weather icon for Carla are available on Cyidia! Gooooo

  6. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by nonor View Post
    hi ,

    can you tell me how to have the 2x2 folder like tou please ? thanks .
    pm me and ill hook u up..

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to areske86 For This Useful Post:

    nonor (08-03-2012)

  8. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchme View Post
    Carla font


    Hey man, care to share the font? Thanks!

  9. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaach View Post
    Love the theme, really the best one I've seen for iPhone! Though i do have some questions because i cant figure some things out!

    How do you change location for the weather-widget on the lockscreen? I only see New Yorks weather, which i dont care about at all hahah. Also; what package is it that gives you the options for air-plane mode, wifi etc. on the notification center?

    Cheers,
    Zach
    sbsettings .. and u need to go into the weather widget in ifile and change the var locale code to ur city.. in the widget there is a guide in pdf format.. open and follow the directions

  10. #87

  11. #88

  12. #89
    make sure you have it named exactly as the other was.. capitals and all

    i always create a seperate theme folder for my icon addons.. so i can toggle them on or off as needed.. just put it on top in wb

    nonor... let me know how u make out???
    Last edited by areske86; 08-03-2012 at 10:09 PM.

  13. #90
    Nope, no go. Thanks for the input though.

    Quote Originally Posted by areske86 View Post
    make sure you have it named exactly as the other was.. capitals and all

    i always create a seperate theme folder for my icon addons.. so i can toggle them on or off as needed.. just put it on top in wb

    nonor... let me know how u make out???
    Yep, I have tried everything I know of. I am not a noob haha. Icon@2x, icon@2x, Icon, icon, the whole shebang. I also tried creating a separate theme folder but nothing seems to work. It only seems to show the stock Apple unthemed icon. Tried iWipe Cache a few times too.

  14. #91
    Green Apple nonor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Paris , France
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 40 Times in 22 Posts

    in which folder did you tried to change the mail icon ? maybye you are in a wrong folder .

    Quote Originally Posted by areske86 View Post

    nonor... let me know how u make out???
    worked nic ! thanks again !

  15. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by nonor View Post
    in which folder did you tried to change the mail icon ? maybye you are in a wrong folder .



    worked nic ! thanks again !
    var/stash/Themes/Carla Icons.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobilemail

  16. #93

  17. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by sacred View Post
    var/stash/Themes/Carla Icons.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobilemail
    i use fswipe cache not iwipe. not sure if the do the same thing or not.. put its in carla.theme/ folders.. make a folder named MobileMail.app and name icon the same Icon@2x and put in in the as Icon@2x~iphone too.. should work

  18. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchme View Post
    The clockify day & night does work, though you can't theme it like liveclock, myself and fif7y got all features of clockify to work, btw its me @fontme

    FONT is done for Carla, it looks beautiful!!!
    Thanks for the font!! A little bit more of testing and will be ready to submit. It looks great so far!

    And about clockify, as far as I know, you can't theme it to look like the Clock icon in Carla. Clockify uses a base.png and pmbase.png to go on top of the icon and show day (base) or night (pmbase). But they are not the same size, so they wouldn't show up right. As soon as the dev fixes it, I'll submit the Clockify theme!

    Quote Originally Posted by lunchboxx View Post
    How come all my icons show a little bit of grey under them?
    Thanks for the icons! Keep them coming!

    About the grey part at the bottom, do you have any other layer on the background? That might be it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaach View Post
    Love the theme, really the best one I've seen for iPhone! Though i do have some questions because i cant figure some things out!

    How do you change location for the weather-widget on the lockscreen? I only see New Yorks weather, which i dont care about at all hahah. Also; what package is it that gives you the options for air-plane mode, wifi etc. on the notification center?

    Cheers,
    Zach
    To change the location, go into iFile (or SSH from your computer) and them go to Library/Themes/Carla Widget Lockscreen. You'll find a guide that explains how to customize the Lockscreen! Let us know if you got it to work!

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to winfis For This Useful Post:

    nealh (08-04-2012)

  20. #96
    My Carla today :




  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

    santinoto (08-05-2012)

  22. #97
    Mine today

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tems For This Useful Post:

    ic0nik (08-06-2012), winfis (08-04-2012)

  24. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    My Carla today :



    Those look great! I'll show my set up later today.

    Share all your set ups. It's a good way to learn new ways to customize your device.
    @WinfisDesign

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to winfis For This Useful Post:

    santinoto (08-08-2012)

  26. #99
    On the threadstart you posted a screenshot of the lockscreen, how do i get the small camera button you got next to the unlock slider? The original camera button doesnt look nearly as good as the one you're using. Also, do you recommend a good tweak to always show it?

    Edit: I changed the names of the weekdays to the swedish names but swedish letters dont work properly. Would it be possible to make Carla support those letters?
    Last edited by Zaach; 08-04-2012 at 04:56 AM.

  27. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaach View Post
    On the threadstart you posted a screenshot of the lockscreen, how do i get the small camera button you got next to the unlock slider? The original camera button doesnt look nearly as good as the one you're using. Also, do you recommend a good tweak to always show it?

    Edit: I changed the names of the weekdays to the swedish names but swedish letters dont work properly. Would it be possible to make Carla support those letters?
    There are two possible lockscreens:
    - Minimal Lockscreen: This is the one that has an slider with the word "UNLOCK" and a little camera next to it.
    - Carla Lockscreen: Is the normal lockscreen, but the buttons have a little bezel.

    And about the text, you mean the Widget Lockscreen (the one that shows the weather)? I will be changing the font soon, so that might me solved then!

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •