+ Reply
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Carla for iOS

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
It's a Kanye West's icon that I used to replace cydia in suave theme. Ok I won't stress u, but as I told u before I really need those things
    Green Apple
    Thanks

It's a Kanye West's icon that I used to replace cydia in suave theme.

Ok I won't stress u, but as I told u before I really need those things please :

- Tweetbot-Facebook-Whatsapp icons RETINA, like the others icons with BLACK OUTLINE
    - KW (bear) icon optimized for Carla
    - Carla New tag I've this problem I guess must delete the original one tag but how come?

OK dude thanks again and continue to work on Carla because is the best iphone theme ever for me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raiss View Post
    It's a Kanye West's icon that I used to replace cydia in suave theme.

Ok I won't stress u, but as I told u before I really need those things please :

- Tweetbot-Facebook-Whatsapp icons RETINA, like the others icons with BLACK OUTLINE
    - KW (bear) icon optimized for Carla
    - Carla New tag I've this problem I guess must delete the original one tag but how come?

OK dude thanks again and continue to work on Carla because is the best iphone theme ever for me.
    - Are only those icons that are missing the black outline? I think the AppStore doesn't have a black outline, but the shadow behind it makes it look like it.
    - Could you install "AppInfo" from Cydia and post a screenshot of the information of the KW app? I need the BundleID and Icon names to theme it.
    - That problem with the Carla New tag has been bugging me for so long. Some users get it, and some don't, for no apparent reason. That's why I made it a separate package, so you could disable/enable it whether it worked or not. If I eer find a fix, I'll make sure to include it.
    @WinfisDesign

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by winfis View Post
    - Are only those icons that are missing the black outline? I think the AppStore doesn't have a black outline, but the shadow behind it makes it look like it.
    - Could you install "AppInfo" from Cydia and post a screenshot of the information of the KW app? I need the BundleID and Icon names to theme it.
    - That problem with the Carla New tag has been bugging me for so long. Some users get it, and some don't, for no apparent reason. That's why I made it a separate package, so you could disable/enable it whether it worked or not. If I eer find a fix, I'll make sure to include it.
    The icons without black outline are only that three (facebook-tweetbot-whatsapp). I noticed the appstore icon has black outline already. Tomorrow i'll give you info about KW. Thanks for you help and support. I forget to say.. The light keyboard is beautiful!

Thanks

The icons without black outline are only that three (facebook-tweetbot-whatsapp). I noticed the appstore icon has black outline already. Tomorrow i'll give you info about KW. Thanks for you help and support. I forget to say.. The light keyboard is beautiful!
    I'll see if I can add the border to those icons

And I'm glad you like the lighter keyboard! You should thank @mostdgk (on Twitter), since he's the one who asked for that keyboard!
    @WinfisDesign

Green Apple
    Thanks

I dunno if I did it correct : here you go

Anyways you can save KW icon from my post here and make it to replace cydia icon app.

Let me know!

Thanks

I dunno if I did it correct : here you go http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6731/8xq.png

Anyways you can save KW icon from my post here and make it to replace cydia icon app.

Let me know!
    But you want to use that icon for Cydia or for the KW app? If you want it for the KW app, send me that app's information from AppInfo.

Thanks!
    @WinfisDesign

Green Apple
    Thanks

I wanna use/replace cydia app icon with KW icon, because KW is just an icon not a application. Thanks!

Thanks

Then you'll have to use iFile (or SSH from your computer) to do so. Go to Library/Themes/Carla Icons.theme/Bundles/com.saurik.cydia And replace the existing icon with that one.
    @WinfisDesign

Green Apple
    Thanks

I did it already but KW icon is a bit small than others..that's cuz I asked you to mod it

Thanks

I did it already but KW icon is a bit small than others..that's cuz I asked you to mod it

Oh, sorry I didn't get what you meant!

Here's the icon: http://f.cl.ly/items/2p293c2M0I3b420...Cydia%20KW.png

I had to remove the ears, because that's the only way to fit the icon.
    @WinfisDesign

Green Apple
    Thanks

Great! thanks!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Wondering if you ever figured out why my 3GS isnt showing the proper slider on the LS screen. Is there a particular file or code that could be incorrect?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grupyville View Post
    Wondering if you ever figured out why my 3GS isnt showing the proper slider on the LS screen. Is there a particular file or code that could be incorrect?
    I'm so sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I figured why it didn't work (or, at least, one of the reasons): one of the images was missing. Can you try this theme and tell me if it works? Carla Minimalistic Lockscreen.theme.zip
    @WinfisDesign

Green Apple
    Thanks

@winfis : Hello dude, can make those things in Carla for me please? As I told you before make a black outline for tweetbot, facebook and old whatsapp icons and same about whatsapp i made this thing
    But can't understand how can do the same space/border line and arrow to iMessages where to write text. Anyways this theme is the best!
    Last edited by raiss; 07-22-2013 at 03:56 AM.

Thanks

@winfis : Hello dude, can make those things in Carla for me please? As I told you before make a black outline for tweetbot, facebook and old whatsapp icons and same about whatsapp i made this thing
    But can't understand how can do the same space/border line and arrow to iMessages where to write text. Anyways this theme is the best!
    I'll take a look at that asap! I've been really busy lately and I just wanted to submit the 2.7 update so you guys knew this theme is still very alive!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Can't wait for it!! Nice

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hello dude, I notice the new update..that's cool!

A favour : Can you resize the red badge circle notification for my layout please? I'll wanna it a bit small than normal.

And can tell me how to put in which address folder. I looked in Carla-UI-Bundles-com.apple.springboard but didn't find it.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks

Hello dude, I notice the new update..that's cool!

A favour : Can you resize the red badge circle notification for my layout please? I'll wanna it a bit small than normal.

And can tell me how to put in which address folder. I looked in Carla-UI-Bundles-com.apple.springboard but didn't find it.

Thanks in advance!
    Here're the badges:Files.zip

Put the inside Carla Icons.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

I looked into this and I think you can make the border look the same by deleting a part of the bubble and then reattach it (basically just cat a slice in the middle and put the two pieces left together). That should do the trick!
    Last edited by winfis; 08-16-2013 at 08:57 AM.
    @WinfisDesign

Green Apple
    Thanks

Oh thanks! Well, about whatsapp the problems is.. I should localized the folder.app to change/mod the contents into right?

Can you help me please? Sorry but i'm not so practice with it ;;

Thanks

Oh thanks! Well, about whatsapp the problems is.. I should localized the folder.app to change/mod the contents into right?

Can you help me please? Sorry but i'm not so practice with it ;;
    To modify the Whatsapp app you'll need the app files. Use iFile (or anything else from your PC/Mac) and go to var/mobile/Applications. You'll see weird names (possibly), then go to iFile preferences and there's something like "Show application names". That'll make the names of the app appear instead of those weird codes! :P

Then just copy the files, modify them and put the inside Carla UI.theme/Bundles/net.whatsapp.WhatsApp (create the folder. It's case sensitive!).

And that's it!
    @WinfisDesign

LinkBacks (?)

1. 01-07-2014, 10:41 PM