+ Reply
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 575

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Carla for iOS

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Here it is...
...
  1. #521
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Here it is...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carla for iOS-photo-1-.png  

  2. #522
    Theme Creator winfis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Callus, Catalonia
    Posts
    279
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 187 Times in 68 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by grupyville View Post
    Here it is...
    And what do you have enabled in Winterboard? Could you post a screenshot? Thanks!
    @WinfisDesign

  3. #523
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    here is my WB...

    photo 1, photo 2, photo 3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carla for iOS-photo-3.png   Carla for iOS-photo-2.png   Carla for iOS-photo-1.png  

  4. #524
    Theme Creator winfis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Callus, Catalonia
    Posts
    279
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 187 Times in 68 Posts

    You have to enable Carla Minimalistick Lockscreen and put it at the top (press the arrows and drag it to the top). That should fix it!
    @WinfisDesign

  5. #525
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by winfis View Post
    You have to enable Carla Minimalistick Lockscreen and put it at the top (press the arrows and drag it to the top). That should fix it!
    I have done what you mentioned and done a respring...but you will notice how the camera has now shifted to the bottom but the slider is still right in the middle of the LS two bars. I was wondering I would like to have the lock icon lower like by the camera and removing the second black layer at the bottom of the LS so its more minimal...

    hope that makes sense...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carla for iOS-photo-2-.png  

  6. #526
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    What is the location that stores the default icons for Carla?

    I wanted to personalize the Picture icon and Im using the CallMe app and wanted to customize the photo icons for that application.

  7. #527
    Theme Creator winfis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Callus, Catalonia
    Posts
    279
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 187 Times in 68 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by grupyville View Post
    What is the location that stores the default icons for Carla?

    I wanted to personalize the Picture icon and Im using the CallMe app and wanted to customize the photo icons for that application.
    They are located in Library/Themes/Carla Icons.theme

    And about the minimalistic Lockscreen, could you tell me if it works if you disable any other theme for the LS?

    Thanks!
    @WinfisDesign

  8. #528
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    @Winfis : Could u make those icons (tweetbot-facebook-whatsapp) with black outline please?



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    thanks!

  9. #529
    Theme Creator winfis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Callus, Catalonia
    Posts
    279
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 187 Times in 68 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by raiss View Post
    @Winfis : Could u make those icons (tweetbot-facebook-whatsapp) with black outline please?



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    thanks!
    What do you mean? Like the AppStore one?


    --------

    I might have just submitted a new update. And it might include 17 new icons.
    @WinfisDesign

  10. #530
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Exactly!

  11. #531
    Theme Creator winfis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Callus, Catalonia
    Posts
    279
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 187 Times in 68 Posts

    I'll see what I can do! What version is that? SD or Retina?
    @WinfisDesign

  12. #532
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Retina! thanks dude.

    I've the another question..You did a mod also for battery charging screen

    with wrote CARLA on it. I had it but actually no more, should I able some carla tweak or what ?

    Thanks again your theme is amazing!

  13. #533
    Theme Creator winfis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Callus, Catalonia
    Posts
    279
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 187 Times in 68 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by raiss View Post
    Retina! thanks dude.

    I've the another question..You did a mod also for battery charging screen

    with wrote CARLA on it. I had it but actually no more, should I able some carla tweak or what ?

    Thanks again your theme is amazing!
    The battery should still be there. Update to the latest version and make sure Carla Lockscreen is enabled in Winterboard.
    @WinfisDesign

  14. #534
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by winfis View Post
    They are located in Library/Themes/Carla Icons.theme

    And about the minimalistic Lockscreen, could you tell me if it works if you disable any other theme for the LS?

    Thanks!
    Ive tried that and still issues with the lockscreen on SD iPhone 3GS using 6.1.3 jailbreak.

    On another note, probably not related to the skin I noticed that my WiFi strength in terms of my phone picking up a signal is weak. I used to get proper full bars at my work and at home and now my phone barely can connect. Reset Network settings and same results, it used to work fine before and this happened all of a sudden. All other devices are working fine still except my phone.

    Anyone else seen this issue before?

  15. #535
    Theme Creator winfis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Callus, Catalonia
    Posts
    279
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 187 Times in 68 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by grupyville View Post
    Ive tried that and still issues with the lockscreen on SD iPhone 3GS using 6.1.3 jailbreak.

    On another note, probably not related to the skin I noticed that my WiFi strength in terms of my phone picking up a signal is weak. I used to get proper full bars at my work and at home and now my phone barely can connect. Reset Network settings and same results, it used to work fine before and this happened all of a sudden. All other devices are working fine still except my phone.

    Anyone else seen this issue before?
    Could you post a screenshot of the Lockscreen and Winterboard setup with just Minimalistic Lockscreen enabled?

    And about that wifi problem, I doubt it's from any theme. Hope you can fix it!
    @WinfisDesign

  16. #536
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by winfis View Post
    Could you post a screenshot of the Lockscreen and Winterboard setup with just Minimalistic Lockscreen enabled?

    And about that wifi problem, I doubt it's from any theme. Hope you can fix it!
    Here are the screenshots...note the minimalistic lockscreen is at the very top...didnt want to take multiple WB screenshots.

    Any updates on the icon requests I had made before??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carla for iOS-photo-2.png   Carla for iOS-photo-1.png  

  17. #537
    Theme Creator winfis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Callus, Catalonia
    Posts
    279
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 187 Times in 68 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by grupyville View Post
    Here are the screenshots...note the minimalistic lockscreen is at the very top...didnt want to take multiple WB screenshots.

    Any updates on the icon requests I had made before??
    I'll look into it and see if I can find out what's wrong!

    You mean the CallMe request? I answered where the icons are a few comments over this one! (Library/Themes/Carla Icons.theme/Bundles/)
    @WinfisDesign

  18. #538
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by winfis View Post
    I'll look into it and see if I can find out what's wrong!

    You mean the CallMe request? I answered where the icons are a few comments over this one! (Library/Themes/Carla Icons.theme/Bundles/)
    No not that request...I sent a request for icons to be created perhaps a few threads back..Ill find it and repost it.

    TheScore (itunes - sports app)
    TSN Mobile (itunes - sports app)
    AppCake (cydia)
    TweetCaster (itunes - social media)
    RBC (itunes - banking app)
    Angry Birds - Star Wars (itunes - game)
    Songza (itunes)
    Starbucks (itunes)
    Last edited by grupyville; 06-21-2013 at 02:14 PM.

  19. #539
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Ok! nice update..so clean as always.

    Could you make/adjust this icon to include it on Carla please?

    thanks

  20. #540
    Theme Creator winfis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Callus, Catalonia
    Posts
    279
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 187 Times in 68 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by grupyville View Post
    No not that request...I sent a request for icons to be created perhaps a few threads back..Ill find it and repost it.

    TheScore (itunes - sports app)
    TSN Mobile (itunes - sports app)
    AppCake (cydia)
    TweetCaster (itunes - social media)
    RBC (itunes - banking app)
    Angry Birds - Star Wars (itunes - game)
    Songza (itunes)
    Starbucks (itunes)
    I'll see if I can include them in the next update!

    Quote Originally Posted by raiss View Post
    Ok! nice update..so clean as always.

    Could you make/adjust this icon to include it on Carla please?

    thanks
    Thanks, glad you like it! What app is that icon from?
    @WinfisDesign

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 01-07-2014, 10:41 PM

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts