+ Reply
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 575

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Carla for iOS

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
So, I finally get the theme just as I want it This is what I have enabled in Winterboard Carla UI Carla Minimalistic Lockscreen Carla StatusBar Carla Icons Carla SBWidget
...
  1. #481
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    So, I finally get the theme just as I want it
    This is what I have enabled in Winterboard
    Carla UI
    Carla Minimalistic Lockscreen
    Carla StatusBar
    Carla Icons
    Carla SBWidget
    Carla Paradize LS
    Carla NCSettings
    Carla Dark Blue Dialer
    Carla Clockify
    Carla Auxo - Circles

    Now, I've gone through and isolated each one, and I found that whenever I have the SBWidget enabled, it takes away the time in the center of my status bar. If this is meant to happen, then damn. But if not (and I hope not), I'd really like some help on how to get the status bar time back, as being in the middle of an app, and having to go to the homescreen just to find the time is a super annoying.

    I also have the following tweaks installed, however, I have also gone through and isolated each and found that the theme is the culprit (unfortunately).
    Springtomize 2
    iFile
    Winterboard
    Foldericons
    Gridlock 2.0
    Iconoclasm
    BytaFont

    I'd love some help, as I'm in love with this theme but really need that status bar time back!
    Any advice at all will be much appreciated. Thanks.

  2. #482
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Hi all, I need help about my lockescreen in my iphone 5



    How can I center it perfectly in the middle? Should I mod/write something in LockBackground.html or Setup.js ?

    Thanks in advance

  3. #483
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I figured out why the time was missing.
    Under Carla SBWidget info.plist file, the opacity of the TimeStyle was 0 instead of 100.
    It's all good now!

  4. #484
    Theme Creator winfis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Callus, Catalonia
    Posts
    302
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 203 Times in 76 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by raiss View Post
    Hi all, I need help about my lockescreen in my iphone 5

    http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2...0313144842.png

    How can I center it perfectly in the middle? Should I mod/write something in LockBackground.html or Setup.js ?

    Thanks in advance
    You have to add this below the "}" (after the #stage part"):
    #widgetContainer{
    top:100px;
    }

    Just adjust the value to your preference (the bigger the number, the further down it will move).

    Quote Originally Posted by justazombie View Post
    I figured out why the time was missing.
    Under Carla SBWidget info.plist file, the opacity of the TimeStyle was 0 instead of 100.
    It's all good now!
    Glad you got it fixed! I used some sample files from other iWidgets to see how they worked and I must have forgotten that was there. Sorry!
    @WinfisDesign

  5. #485
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Any chance to get an add-on for WeatherIcon 6?

  6. #486
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Thanks for the update and keeping this great theme alive!

  7. #487
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Is there any way in the Minimalistic Lockscreen the "slide to view" to be shown under the line where you unlock the device?

    Also, can we change the color in notification banners to match the wallpaper?


  8. #488
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Hello, back to Carla again. I have some issues with English and Greek. I have set my phone in English and i live in Greece.
    But some things are shown in Greek, which doesn't with other themes.
    What should i do?

    P.S.: All my themes and tweaks are purchased.






  9. #489
    Theme Creator winfis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Callus, Catalonia
    Posts
    302
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 203 Times in 76 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bill_viper View Post
    Hello, back to Carla again. I have some issues with English and Greek. I have set my phone in English and i live in Greece.
    But some things are shown in Greek, which doesn't with other themes.
    What should i do?

    P.S.: All my themes and tweaks are purchased.
    Do you have the Carla New Tag.theme enabled? Try disabling it and see if it works. If it doesn't, post a screenshot of the themes you have enabled and I'll see what I can do!
    @WinfisDesign

  10. #490
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Yup, that was caused the problem. Disabled "New Tag" and now everything is in English. Thanks for the fast reply.
    Is there any way to have New Tag enabled and everything shown in English?

  11. #491
    Theme Creator winfis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Callus, Catalonia
    Posts
    302
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 203 Times in 76 Posts

    Put this inside /Library/Themes/ and let's see if it works: Carla New Tag.theme.zip (I can't test it now).

    Let me know if the tricked worked or not?
    @WinfisDesign

  12. #492
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Yup, this updated New Tag did the trick. Maybe you should add it to the next Carla update?

    Thanks one more time for the great support.

  13. #493
    Green Apple 69Boots10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 15 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cl1ck4207 View Post
    My setup with some jaku icons for the folders, lovin it
    Where can I get this wallpaper?

  14. #494
    Green Apple 69Boots10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 15 Times in 9 Posts

    Ok so I'm rockin Carla & the zooropalg weather widget HOWEVER my dock background still shows up over top of my sb background how do I remove this?Attachment 640832 and want just this with a transparent dock background Attachment 640833 and I have applied transparent dock in WB

  15. #495
    Theme Creator winfis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Callus, Catalonia
    Posts
    302
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 203 Times in 76 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 69Boots10 View Post
    Ok so I'm rockin Carla & the zooropalg weather widget HOWEVER my dock background still shows up over top of my sb background how do I remove this?Attachment 640832 and want just this with a transparent dock background Attachment 640833 and I have applied transparent dock in WB
    Have you put the transparent Dock at the top of the Winterboard list? If so, what themes do you have enabled at the moment?
    @WinfisDesign

  16. #496
    Green Apple 69Boots10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 15 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by winfis View Post
    Have you put the transparent Dock at the top of the Winterboard list? If so, what themes do you have enabled at the moment?
    oh thanx for responding....I did put it at the top but I figured out that the wallpaper wasn't the correct size thank to @Zooropalg for the help btw! And thank u for responding!! I DO have another question tho...I would like to know if I am able to change the weather scenic pics on the Carla LS-i5 I want to
    Change them to more tropical images! Attachment 641007

  17. #497
    Green Apple 69Boots10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 15 Times in 9 Posts

    major props to @winfis for this theme...I thought it would b just like lookin at stock iPhone UI but its not...brings my i5 to life!! Thank for the time put into creating this! and thank to those who have shared and made extras person like myself (somewhat noob) appreciate every lil thing

  18. #498
    Theme Creator winfis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Callus, Catalonia
    Posts
    302
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 203 Times in 76 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 69Boots10 View Post
    major props to @winfis for this theme...I thought it would b just like lookin at stock iPhone UI but its not...brings my i5 to life!! Thank for the time put into creating this! and thank to those who have shared and made extras person like myself (somewhat noob) appreciate every lil thing
    Thanks to you for the support! And I try to help everyone as much as I can. So don't hesitate if you want to contact me In here: Winfis Design - Contact you have multiple ways to get in touch!
    @WinfisDesign

  19. #499
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Think you made me want to use this theme...excellent work.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to grupyville For This Useful Post:

    winfis (06-12-2013)

  21. #500
    Theme Creator winfis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Callus, Catalonia
    Posts
    302
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 203 Times in 76 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 69Boots10 View Post
    oh thanx for responding....I did put it at the top but I figured out that the wallpaper wasn't the correct size thank to @Zooropalg for the help btw! And thank u for responding!! I DO have another question tho...I would like to know if I am able to change the weather scenic pics on the Carla LS-i5 I want to
    Change them to more tropical images! Attachment 641007
    What do you want to change it to? Regular weather glyphs? That lockscreen is designed to work with images, to provide a more immersive weather experience (you could say). If you want, you can try the other lockscreens Carla has and see if they match your needs.
    @WinfisDesign

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 01-07-2014, 10:41 PM

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts