+ Reply
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Carla for iOS

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by jamie-pashley Just a few things, not sure if if there problems, or if i just did something wrong. Some of the apple apps aren't skinned, such as
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jamie-pashley View Post
    Just a few things, not sure if if there problems, or if i just did something wrong.
    Some of the apple apps aren't skinned, such as the weather app, dial pad, music app.
    Also, i don't appear to have the font.
    Is there something i forgot to do?
    Some apps will be themed in the next update (I'm gonna submit it when I finish this message!). Others, will take some more time to get themed, but I'll look into it for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by drmacrofish View Post
    So I installed this great theme tonight on my iPhone 5 running iOS 6.1. I love it, but cannot get any of the widgets to work with iwidget?! Every time I try to place one on the springboard, I get a crash of the phone. This is only with the Carla widgets, not others. Help as I really want to use everything this theme has to offer.
    There was a problem with the iWidgets (rookie mistake), but I fixed it and they are working as they should. Make sure to update when it shows up in Cydia and Theme it!
    @WinfisDesign

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

im been trying to change the whatsapp icon but it doesnt seem to change when i respring or reboot, i changed the name to the Icon@2x and all that but still doesnt change

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

nervermind after reinstalling something from cydia it changed

I'm having a weird issue with folders-- every time I open a folder there will be one icon that turns to a stock icon, and the icon changes every time I open the folder. Sometimes there will be multiple icons that change to stock icons. Anyone having this problem or know a solution? Carla for iOS-imageuploadedbymodmyi1361205004.602143.jpgCarla for iOS-imageuploadedbymodmyi1361205028.650500.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carla for iOS-imageuploadedbymodmyi1361205015.866707.jpg  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Really loving the theme, but I'm wondering what the "New Tag" is.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,672 Times in 4,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by santinoto View Post
    you were right...thanks flak!! xD
    Will you share that dock?

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhoneShqip's Avatar
    Thanks

Can some one creak a logo for Zeppelin save of Carla but with the name Gazi thanks

Banned
    Thanks

Jesus,
    Are you taking icon requests? I love this theme and want to have it for a long time so I want to make sure every icon is covered. Please?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Im trying to change the slider image. I tried changing the image [email protected] in the minimalistic LS bundles under com.apple.TelephonyUI. When i respring my whole slider dissappears, can anyone point me in the right direction.

On a side note, is there a way to integrate the Weather Widget Lockscreen with the GPS?

Thanks

I can't figure out why this thread isn't getting a TON of traffic. AMAZING theme. New iOS 6 / iPhone 5 updates simply perfect. Jesus, you've clearly outdone yourself on this. Carla is going to be in my phone for a LONG time. I feel the only thing missing is the LTE status bar images, the UITableSelection.png (could be made a matte blue to match the chat kit bubbles ) and possibly the volume HUD and UI activity indicators. I would personally LOVE a dark dialer that matches the calc skin. But all of this is simply suggestions. The theme is gorgeous. Thank you for your hard work

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Lkkwus (02-26-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneShqip View Post
    Can some one creak a logo for Zeppelin save of Carla but with the name Gazi thanks
    Here's the PSD if you want to create one: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17034917/Ca...lin%20PSDs.zip

Quote Originally Posted by erikjames View Post
    Jesus,
    Are you taking icon requests? I love this theme and want to have it for a long time so I want to make sure every icon is covered. Please?
    Request them here and I, or someone else, might do it!

Quote Originally Posted by freedomfire View Post
    Im trying to change the slider image. I tried changing the image [email protected] in the minimalistic LS bundles under com.apple.TelephonyUI. When i respring my whole slider dissappears, can anyone point me in the right direction.

On a side note, is there a way to integrate the Weather Widget Lockscreen with the GPS?
    Try the "Save for Web" in Photoshop to save the .png. Might be what's causing your issue.

And about the GPS, I think it would be possible, but GPS is not the best method for many users, so I decided I'd rather do it the "traditional" way (there a FAQ in Carla's page in Cydia)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    I can't figure out why this thread isn't getting a TON of traffic. AMAZING theme. New iOS 6 / iPhone 5 updates simply perfect. Jesus, you've clearly outdone yourself on this. Carla is going to be in my phone for a LONG time. I feel the only thing missing is the LTE status bar images, the UITableSelection.png (could be made a matte blue to match the chat kit bubbles ) and possibly the volume HUD and UI activity indicators. I would personally LOVE a dark dialer that matches the calc skin. But all of this is simply suggestions. The theme is gorgeous. Thank you for your hard work
    I'll look into that UITableSelection and the HUD. I've been trying to come up with a nice Activity Indicator for the theme for quite some time!
    The Dialer is at the top of my To-do list!
    @WinfisDesign

13. The Following User Says Thank You to winfis For This Useful Post:

Lkkwus (02-26-2013)

Thanks

Alright. Taking Icon requests I know I'm late to the party, but I'm here now. Looking to help support Jesus on this amazing theme. let me have all your requests people.

1) Post the original artwork here,
    2) Tell me if you want it framed or not.
    3) Tell me if it is an AppStore or Cydia app.

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneShqip View Post
    Try this.
    https://mega.co.nz/#!UMJkTQoR!Ng99u1...LbIxVd4vbQ8CJY
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 02-26-2013 at 06:46 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Lkkwus (02-26-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone driftzorz's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok so just updated my I5 to 6.1.2 as soon as I jailbreak I will be downloading your theme and getting back into the carla game. Its been a while wonder if anybody still uses the icons I posted in like the first few pages of this thread a long time ago?

iPhone? More like MyPhone driftzorz's Avatar
    Thanks

Enjoying Carla on my device again! As always great work winfis!

Last edited by driftzorz; 02-26-2013 at 04:55 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

My weather isnt themed...cleared cache and everything. Not sure what else to do. Suggestions?
    Carla for iOS-img_0034.png

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by b_dizzle View Post
    My weather isnt themed...cleared cache and everything. Not sure what else to do. Suggestions?
    Attachment 624279
    Mine also isn't themed. Could be because it hasn't been done yet for the iPhone 5s larger screen?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Lockscreen shows both the Carla LS and the stock Apple LS ... any ideas why? I've tried deleting and reinstalling ...

ImageUploadedByModMyi1362419808.837476.jpg
    Last edited by lknsupermoto; 03-04-2013 at 10:57 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lknsupermoto View Post
    Lockscreen shows both the Carla LS and the stock Apple LS ... any ideas why? I've tried deleting and reinstalling ...

Attachment 624766
    Was having the exact same issue today (I bought this theme today). I downloaded the Lockscreen Click Hide tweak from Cydia. Also, I went into the SpringBoard.strings file at System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/English.lproj and changed the line that says "ENTER_PASSCODE" = "Enter Passcode" so that it now says "ENTER_PASSCODE" = "".

The only thing I'm not loving right now is that my lockscreen notifications are blocking my view of the current weather conditions. I'm sure it's any easy fix, but I'd appreciate any advice!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hello there, can somebody help me please?
    I've a problem with ur SB carla widget.

Why wheater icons wont appears? Helpme pls
    I've iphone 4s with ios 6.1.2
    thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raiss View Post
    Hello there, can somebody help me please?
    I've a problem with ur SB carla widget.

Why wheater icons wont appears? Helpme pls
    I've iphone 4s with ios 6.1.2
    thanks!
    Did you modify any of the files? If it can retrieve your location it should display the icon. Try respringing or rebooting and see if that fixes it.
    Also, give iWidgets a try. They give you way more flexibility.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Weather.app isn't themed yet, I want to come up with a good design! An update will be released shortly with minor bug fixes and I hope I can get the iPad update out soon. It's been bugging me for a while, now!
    @WinfisDesign

LinkBacks (?)

1. 01-07-2014, 10:41 PM