Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Carla for iOS

Thanks But I still had no luck :/ Idk what I'm doing wrong. Hope you enjoyed your birthday

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bafu93 For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (09-18-2012), Sk37cH (09-18-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,114 Times in 1,871 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bafu93 View Post
    Thanks But I still had no luck :/ Idk what I'm doing wrong. Hope you enjoyed your birthday
    Please provide step by step what you did, and take a screenshot of your winterboard layout?. I don't even have this theme, and I can get it working....so please try. You didnt provide me with the icons, so I made new ones from scratch. I just don't think you're quite understanding my directions. When I asked for the icons you wanted to see on your springboard, you replied with the names that you already gave me in a previous post. This leads me to believe that I'm not being clear enough. Could someone who understands what I'm trying to say, please help?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1347965365.735536.jpg  

Can i request for a vlc icon?tia

Hey guys, I'm trying to change themes from Carla, but even when I use iWipeCache, or reboot my phone (Carla Icons is not selected in Winterboard), the auto-mask still shows up. Anyone know what's happening here?

Quote Originally Posted by `deadpool View Post
    Can i request for a vlc icon?tia
    The VLC Icon is already inside the theme. Check Carla for iOS - Icons.theme/Bundles/com.applidium.vlc and there you'll find it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jephre View Post
    Hey guys, I'm trying to change themes from Carla, but even when I use iWipeCache, or reboot my phone (Carla Icons is not selected in Winterboard), the auto-mask still shows up. Anyone know what's happening here?
    Do you have any other theme enabled in winterboard? Try disabling all of them, because maybe you copied the auto-mask by mistake and that's why it's showing up.

Let us know if you find a solution!

Hi all, I really like this theme for my iPhone, it now is my new favourite !

I seem to be having 1 problem though. I am not able to get the 2x2 folders sorted. Is there anything special that I need to be able to have this n my screen ?

Thanks in advance !

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

Axster (10-03-2012), indyzzzz (10-13-2012), winfis (10-05-2012)

Thanks for the link Zooropalg ! Working perfectly now !

Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Axster For This Useful Post:

Zooropalg (10-03-2012)

Does any one know where I can get this dock??? I would really appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction .... Thanx all !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1349619530.140941.jpg  

Looks like its just a mirror dock. Pinoy I think makes one. Or just google iOS mirror dock should find if pretty easy

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Tryin this theme out its pretty sweet. Can't get gps lockscreen to work I tried gps and false just using my code but all I get is it saying loading data and at top is box with a question mark anyone have a fix I like the way the gps lockscreen looks and would like to use it

Thanks
    Thanked 8,114 Times in 1,871 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xyojimbox View Post
    Tryin this theme out its pretty sweet. Can't get gps lockscreen to work I tried gps and false just using my code but all I get is it saying loading data and at top is box with a question mark anyone have a fix I like the way the gps lockscreen looks and would like to use it
    Yahoo is still doing something I think? Got some widgets I can't get working, even with the fixes from The Durben

can some tell me how to change the wallpapers on the lock screen and the home screen with sbweather?

iPhone? More like MyPhone 3083joe's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sacred View Post
    Beautiful Zoo. Thanks!

Just wondering how to get the docked lock Tia

Quote Originally Posted by 3083joe View Post
    Just wondering how to get the docked lock Tia
    Also someone want to tell me how this person got that weather widget. Mine doesn't have the time or shadow

These lock screens don't have notifications? Ie missed calls/text messages?

no help?

Thanks

Haven't tried them I will and get back to you. Think there's just not many still using this theme

Well what's the theme everyone is using now? Jaku?

Thanks

Maybe 1nfrared or topaz I'm using this on my iPad

What are your questions I'll see if I can help you

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast