+ Reply
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 575

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Carla for iOS

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Great update love the CK! Now we need a SC4 theme hint hint
...
  1. #201
    iPhone? More like MyPhone driftzorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 216 Times in 108 Posts

    Great update love the CK!

    Now we need a SC4 theme hint hint

  2. #202
    Livin the iPhone Life Lkkwus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,271
    Thanks
    1,340
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 620 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by winfis View Post
    They are inside every app's folder. Just rename every icon and replace it for the original one.




    btw, here's a glance to the update. Hope you like it!
    Looks great ! Loving the update ! Awsome work👍

  3. #203
    iPhone? More like MyPhone driftzorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 216 Times in 108 Posts

    Deleted
    Last edited by driftzorz; 08-12-2012 at 02:02 AM.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to driftzorz For This Useful Post:

    nealh (08-11-2012), rtsylvia (08-11-2012)

  5. #204
    Livin the iPhone Life Lkkwus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,271
    Thanks
    1,340
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 620 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lunchboxx View Post
    Photo Icon: I can put any photo you want in there just let me know! Credit to original creater of this icon just made it fit carla and added the carla text.

    Winterboard


    Cydia: Redid your icon Bobvk so it wouldn't have the shadow
    Looks great bro !could you make an alt , ifile , tweetbot and whatsapp please? Thanks!😁
    Last edited by Lkkwus; 08-12-2012 at 09:38 AM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lkkwus For This Useful Post:

    winfis (08-11-2012)

  7. #205
    iPhone? More like MyPhone driftzorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 216 Times in 108 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lkkwus View Post
    Looks great bro !could you make an alt , ifile , tweetbot and whatsapp please? Thanks!
    Hopefully these will work for you bro.

    WhatsApp


    iFile (didnt know if you wanted something completely different then the stock icon or not let me know if you do)



    Songza


    Instagram: because I got tired of my other one
    Last edited by driftzorz; 08-12-2012 at 01:35 AM.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to driftzorz For This Useful Post:

    chicktiger (08-16-2012), indyzzzz (10-06-2012), nealh (08-11-2012), winfis (08-11-2012)

  9. #206
    Theme Creator winfis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Callus, Catalonia
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 198 Times in 74 Posts

    Those icons look nice! I think the Tweetbot one is from Jaku (amazing theme).

    And it's great that your are enjoying this update! I hope I can bring the biteSMS theme and the SnowCover. You can make suggestions of what you would like me to do. I promise I'll try my best!

  10. #207
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    The tweetbot icon is from a paid theme (jaku) you should probably take it down

  11. #208
    Livin the iPhone Life Lkkwus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,271
    Thanks
    1,340
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 620 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lunchboxx View Post
    Hopefully these will work for you bro.

    WhatsApp


    iFile (didnt know if you wanted something completely different then the stock icon or not let me know if you do)


    Songza


    Instagram: because I got tired of my other one
    Looks great ! Thanks man 👍
    Last edited by Lkkwus; 08-12-2012 at 09:26 AM.

  12. #209
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Blacksquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    266
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 361 Times in 146 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lkkwus View Post
    Looks great ! Thanks man 👍
    That tweetbot icon is originally from Jaku, a paid theme. It would be beneficial to remove it.

  13. #210
    Livin the iPhone Life Lkkwus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,271
    Thanks
    1,340
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 620 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    That tweetbot icon is originally from Jaku, a paid theme. It would be beneficial to remove it.
    Its up to the original poster to delete it. Anyway I've paid for jaku also .

    @lunchboxx thanks for the rest of the icons mate . They look great 👍

  14. #211
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lkkwus View Post
    Its up to the original poster to delete it. Anyway I've paid for jaku also .

    @lunchboxx thanks for the rest of the icons mate . They look great 👍
    But there are people on this thread that have not.

  15. #212
    Livin the iPhone Life Lkkwus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,271
    Thanks
    1,340
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 620 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    But there are people on this thread that have not.
    And that's why I said its up to the original poster to delete it

  16. #213
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lkkwus View Post
    And that's why I said its up to the original poster to delete it
    So what difference does it make if you paid for it?

  17. #214
    Livin the iPhone Life Lkkwus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,271
    Thanks
    1,340
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 620 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    So what difference does it make if you paid for it?
    It just means I'll use this icon for my own use . I did not ask him to use a jaku icon but since he did and I've paid for jaku too I'll use it. Not robbing anyone of any icons

  18. #215
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Blacksquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    266
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 361 Times in 146 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lkkwus View Post
    It just means I'll use this icon for my own use . I did not ask him to use a jaku icon but since he did and I've paid for jaku too I'll use it. Not robbing anyone of any icons
    Why even say that then? My original was directed at the OP.

  19. #216
    Livin the iPhone Life Lkkwus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,271
    Thanks
    1,340
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 620 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    Why even say that then? My original was directed at the OP.
    Shouldn't you have quoted his post instead of mine then ? I wouldn't have said anything if it wasn't my quote

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Lkkwus For This Useful Post:

    JimboHurt (08-11-2012)

  21. #217
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lkkwus View Post
    Shouldn't you have quoted his post instead of mine then ? I wouldn't have said anything if it wasn't my quote
    That way when/if he edits his post its not there Anymore.

  22. #218
    Livin the iPhone Life Lkkwus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,271
    Thanks
    1,340
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 620 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    That way when/if he edits his post its not there Anymore.
    Don't really understand what you mean . But it's all cool .. If its from jaku I agree it shouldn't be posted as well .

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Lkkwus For This Useful Post:

    JimboHurt (08-11-2012)

  24. #219
    My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    732
    Thanks
    355
    Thanked 366 Times in 255 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lkkwus View Post
    Shouldn't you have quoted his post instead of mine then ? I wouldn't have said anything if it wasn't my quote
    Yeah you are completely right. I would have figured the same thing.

    This shouldnt be taken out on you in anyway.

    It should be taken out on the ripper of that paid icon from jaku, cause that is unacceptable.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  25. #220
    iPhone? More like MyPhone driftzorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 216 Times in 108 Posts

    Ok since a bunch of people complained and said it was from a paid theme I took out the tweetbot icon from my post! I actually have jaku and paid for it as well and never realized it was from that theme because I was using a different icon for tweetbot on that theme. Although like I said when I posted that icon I found it on the web and did not in any way claim it to be mine nor mean to offend anyone by making it into a Carla icon. For whatever it's worth sorry for posting it. Now stop bickering on this thread. WinfisDesign don't deserve it sorry to you as well man didn't mean to cause **** on your thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Yeah you are completely right. I would have figured the same thing.

    This shouldnt be taken out on you in anyway.

    It should be taken out on the ripper of that paid icon from jaku, cause that is unacceptable.
    Also if your referring to me as a ripper GTFO! I pay for every theme I ever put on my phone! It was not intentional to use that icon from a "paid" theme! Alright that is all!
    Last edited by driftzorz; 08-12-2012 at 02:03 AM.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 01-07-2014, 10:41 PM

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts