+ Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Masanda HD by glnlyan (released)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Frostbajs Hey, running this theme for quite a while now, still very appealing. Quick question though: I know this is a problem with several themes including custom
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,837 Times in 6,153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbajs View Post
    Hey,
    running this theme for quite a while now, still very appealing.
    Quick question though: I know this is a problem with several themes including custom load screens, but how can i get games to run that use "own" loadscreens?
    To be exact im talking bout "Plants v Zombies", which uses its own PopCap Loadscreen; is there a possibility to disable the loadscreen for certain apps?
    If there is no other way i would be willing to disable the Masanda-Loadscreen globally (no offense to the author ofc ).
    popcap apps don't use their own loadscreens I believe. Typically you would need 2 files named Default.png and [email protected] installed in the Bundle folder for the app to see a custom load screen for that app.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Frostbajs (09-13-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hm...well, i dont really know if it has sth to do with the loadscreens explicitly or sth else, but several games (coincidentally all the popcap ones (peggle, pvz)) wont load.
    When i start them up i see the masanda loadscreen for 2-3seconds, then just return to springboard.
    If anyone has any other suggestions on how to fix it i'd much appreciate it.
    BTW: when i disable the masanda-hd theme, but keep sb and ls-design, the games work like a charm...but the icons are ugly

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbajs View Post
    Hm...well, i dont really know if it has sth to do with the loadscreens explicitly or sth else, but several games (coincidentally all the popcap ones (peggle, pvz)) wont load.
    When i start them up i see the masanda loadscreen for 2-3seconds, then just return to springboard.
    If anyone has any other suggestions on how to fix it i'd much appreciate it.
    BTW: when i disable the masanda-hd theme, but keep sb and ls-design, the games work like a charm...but the icons are ugly
    I had the same problem with Masanda and every theme that has a default/generic loadscreen. My workaround for this problem is to invalidate that default loadscreen by deleting or renaming the folder Fallback, located under the main theme (/private/var/stash/Themes.GbPSQv/Masanda HD.theme/Fallback).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Franque For This Useful Post:

Frostbajs (09-13-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ah, awesome, that was exactly what i was looking for and did the trick
    Thanks a lot guys for your help

+ Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789