Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Accepting any and all Cydia tweak or Theme requests.

Thanks

Lightbulb Accepting any and all Cydia tweak or Theme requests.
    Please pm me if you have any theme or tweak that is not already on Cydia and you would like to see it in the future. Please be a specific as possible when it comes to themes and that goes for tweaks as well. I am very open to any ideas. Thanks, Moses.
    If only all closed minds came with closed mouths

Common sense is not that common

Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 767 Posts

A tweak I've always wanted is some sort of audio mastering tweak as there's nothing at all like it in cydia

Just something simple like a controllable limiter over all system sounds so you can compress sounds off ur device so all ur music is at the same level for example

Quote Originally Posted by mosesh View Post
    Please pm me if you have any theme or tweak that is not already on Cydia and you would like to see it in the future. Please be a specific as possible when it comes to themes and that goes for tweaks as well. I am very open to any ideas. Thanks, Moses.
    Would it be possible to create a tweak where you can schedule the wallpaper & lockscreen to change on a schedule?

Example: have one wallpaper/lockscreen (user selected) during work hours M-F from 9-5 and then it will switch automatically to a different one (user selected) during the other times.

I see android has a thing for this (or close to it) but can't find anything for iphone.

Thanks!