+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS X Ultimatum

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
A Dreamboard theme that is the perfect mix of iOS and OS X. The main screen looks like the Mac OS X desktop with the Finderbar and dock. However the
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Raybeast's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iOS X Ultimatum
    A Dreamboard theme that is the perfect mix of iOS and OS X. The main screen looks like the Mac OS X desktop with the Finderbar and dock. However the Finderbar's custom words have been changed for easy accessibility to your Applications. Five custom folders make up the finder bar. This theme has the look of OS X and the portable usability of iOS with many extra features in between. Both the dock and finder bar are fully functional. Below are some of the main features of this Dreamboard theme. Created by: Timothy Elliott (sirtimothy1) and Raymone R. (Raybeast)

Swipe to the right on the dock to reveal more icons for shortcuts to your applications

Customizable folders on the Finderbar

The ability to personalize your desktop with any application

A dashboard filled with widgets (accessed by swiping to the right)

A Finder window (found in your dock) for a shortcut to all your applications

Multiple extra ways to customize your theme to your liking (accessed by clicking the trash icon on the dock)

Overall, if you like the UI of Mac OS X and the easy access/shortcuts of iOS this theme is the perfect combination of the two.

All images were created from scratch on photoshop.

There is currently only one method of buying this theme:
    1. PAYPAL METHOD
    1a. Send $2 to [email protected] (on paypal)
    1b. Email me at the same address telling me your paypal email (to verify I received a payment from you)
    1c. Wait, and be provided with a download link to the theme.

TO DOWNLOAD: First you need the dreamboard application. After you download the zip file, you need to unzip it into a folder. The folder named iOS X should then be placed into your iphone by SSH. You need to put the folder into /Root/Dreamboard. The folders that are already in the Dreamboard folder should be your current Dreamboard themes. If you dont have a SSH program, you can download iExplorer. On iExplorer just select the name of your iPhone and then go to Root Directory, and open the Dreamboard folder. Then drag the iOS X folder into the Dreamboard folder.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iOS X Ultimatum-img1321do.jpg   iOS X Ultimatum-img1324x.jpg   iOS X Ultimatum-img1315o.jpg   iOS X Ultimatum-img1322g.jpg   iOS X Ultimatum-img1320n.jpg   iOS X Ultimatum-img1315c.jpg   iOS X Ultimatum-img1306.png   iOS X Ultimatum-img1323fh.jpg  

Last edited by Raybeast; 06-19-2013 at 06:56 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Raybeast For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-19-2013), BadJ3d1 (03-03-2013), Durbin007 (08-02-2012), funphotog52 (08-09-2012), togomaku (07-24-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm in progress of the same thing. Mine's a little more to true to the actuality of OS X, though

Where did you get your weather widget?
    Last edited by korbyn8495; 07-23-2012 at 11:37 PM.

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    I'm in progress of the same thing. Mine's a little more to true to the actuality of OS X, though

someone should make osx mountain lion with launch pad with the faded wallpaper and page dots scrolling apps horizantal on 3 rows and finder bar.. i might make it my self have to learn dreamboard first lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by natao2nv17 View Post
    someone should make osx mountain lion with launch pad with the faded wallpaper and page dots scrolling apps horizantal on 3 rows and finder bar.. i might make it my self have to learn dreamboard first lol
    Launchpad hides the finderbar when it's open. As for the rest, Tim's OS X Lion Ultimatum covers what you're asking for.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post

It's a modified version of the HTC weather widget

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by natao2nv17 View Post
    The theme your looking for is OS X Lion Ultimatum by sirtimothy1. It has a launch pad function, with a faded wallpaper.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Ooohh. I see that now.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raybeast View Post
    The theme your looking for is OS X Lion Ultimatum by sirtimothy1. It has a launch pad function, with a faded wallpaper.
    yeh i have redesigned sir tim's theme cause it was the best one too make into mountian lion, but what i realy want to do is bring back the snow leopard ultimatium 4 cause it was very user friendly.. and i recon with launchpad "style of sir tims" and "misson control with the big finder bar drop down menu's will be an awesome experience for users

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    hey mate i have a little project i want your help with i want to add launchpad and mission control to the dock on snow leopard ultimatium 4 tia
    Last edited by natao2nv17; 07-25-2012 at 07:32 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Pardon my ignorance: how would one go about installing this theme after it is downloaded? I've only ever installed themes from Cydia.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sparrow_69 View Post
    Pardon my ignorance: how would one go about installing this theme after it is downloaded? I've only ever installed themes from Cydia.
    No problem. After you download the zip file, you need to unzip it into a folder. The folder named iOS X should then be placed into your iphone by SSH. You need to put the folder into /Root/Dreamboard. The folders that are already in the Dreamboard folder should be your current Dreamboard themes. If you dont have a SSH program, you can download iExplorer. On iExplorer just select the name of your iPhone and then go to Root Directory, and open the Dreamboard folder. Then drag the iOS X folder into the Dreamboard folder.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

is winterboard required?

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 Times in 4,205 Posts

Nope all with dreamboard

Green Apple
    Thanks

just donated on paypal, looking forward to trying this out. Can we change the wallpaper?

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Durbin007 View Post
    just donated on paypal, looking forward to trying this out. Can we change the wallpaper?
    If you install WallpaperJPEGifier you can set the wallpaper to anything in your photo album or use any of Apple's stock wallpapers.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Got the theme, thanks. Looks good and editing is pretty darn easy. Only issue I have is changing the wallpaper. I have Wallpaper Jpegifier installed, but am unable to change the wallpaper, any suggestions on how to do that? Also, if you respring in winterboard, then the icons you've placed and edits you've made are lost, is there a way to avoid that?
    Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I've never installed a theme before is it simple? And once installed will it look like it does above with the weather etc?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have WallpaperJPEGifier...but it's not changing my wallpaper...can you give advice please?!

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MaximusUK2 View Post
    I've never installed a theme before is it simple? And once installed will it look like it does above with the weather etc?
    You just copy a folder to /Dreamboard on your phone and you're done. It will look exactly like the first screenshot, all you need to do for the weather is press the "i" and a popup for your zip code will show.

Quote Originally Posted by Durbin007 View Post
    I have WallpaperJPEGifier...but it's not changing my wallpaper...can you give advice please?!
    Do you have "User Selected Wallpaper" checked off in trash can menu?

Just a tip for anyone having a problem with their changes not saving upon respringing: use iFile to change the ownership of the iOS X folder in /DreamBoard to mobile, mobile, and change the permissions to read/write/execute, read/execute, read/execute. Set it to apply hierarchically and when you apply the theme again it will register all the apps you placed in edit mode.

Green Apple
    Thanks

iPad version?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Would be great to see this on the iPad. Any thought on doing anything with that?

Overall, great dreamboard theme!