Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: bAdApple by Ecko666/bAdGB

spiderman alt ck

beta 3 has been released to the VIP's lots of new goodies, facebook, pandora, plus animated and non ani versions available. and thanks to Monki, the games page is super easy to mod to your own liking. hot ****!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ryanstylee For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (07-25-2012)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ryanstylee For This Useful Post:

666xDevilmanx666 (08-26-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Wow that just looks insane man. Wonder how battery life is with it. And ram?

Ram has been fine for me. I don't run much more than what's required for the theme though as well. But the animated version is very subtle and came out wonderful.

Oh and heres Facebook and the new top dock :P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1343304614.897355.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1343304646.722756.jpg  
    Last edited by ryanstylee; 07-29-2012 at 01:47 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Looking good for sure. Gonna git this when final comes out.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

ryanstylee (07-29-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me s22lane's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,372 Times in 572 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ryanstylee View Post
    spiderman alt ck

nnnnfffffffwwwwww!!!!!!!

many page options. Make it your own!

Awesome job SP! I always admire your creativity. Keep it up bro .
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (07-29-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Hunchkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there anyway to make labels for the icons that don't disappear when you get the beta?? I used all the icons that originally came that disappear and have them as the big icons but all the others that are normal icons sit on my last couple of pages but sometimes I need to use one of them but have a hard time figuring out which one is which...So I was wondering if maybe there was a way I could get labels for only the ones that don't need to disappear because it wouldn't look right if the big icons also had labels...I hope you understand??

Quote Originally Posted by drewshaw33 View Post
    As with all bAd themes this is available now in the beta section of our site to platinum VIP members

$20 dollars gets you access to pvip membership and every single bAd theme you then get early access to so 10 themes and you've already made more than your money back add to that the rest of goodies we offer and you have yourself a bargain
    I joined VIP on BadGb forums but do not how to access VIP Section... Can you please help me coz i really want the bad apple theme

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinzhiwei View Post
    I joined VIP on BadGb forums but do not how to access VIP Section... Can you please help me coz i really want the bad apple theme
    its in the beta section

My iPhone is a Part of Me Hunchkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there anyway to make labels for the icons that don't disappear when you get the beta?? I used all the icons that originally came that disappear and have them as the big icons but all the others that are normal icons sit on my last couple of pages but sometimes I need to use one of them but have a hard time figuring out which one is which...So I was wondering if maybe there was a way I could get labels for only the ones that don't need to disappear because it wouldn't look right if the big icons also had labels...I hope you understand??

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchkey View Post
    yeah im a little confused on what you are asking
    Last edited by ryanstylee; 07-29-2012 at 12:54 PM.

This looks pretty slick man. Nice work.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (07-29-2012), ryanstylee (07-29-2012)

final beta should be in a couple days then this mofo gets released to the masses. we are going to have tons of page setups ready to go for you right away. super excited. best theme ive used.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchkey View Post
    Not exactly sure what you mean but I am presuming you mean normall type icons (like remote or games ) if that is what you mean then the answer as far as I know is a no you can't label some icons but not others..

For the full set up of this theme instead of having those icons floating around get folder icons tweak from Cydia name them as per instructions and put your icons in them then place those folders in their place on each page (more apps RPG/shooter etc etc)

To submit your Themes or Tweak to our repo, Please click HERE
    Thankyou for all of your bAd support

23. The Following User Says Thank You to drewshaw33 For This Useful Post:

Hunchkey (07-30-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Damada View Post
    How long till this theme drops? I'd love to try it out. Last time I rocked one of Scotty's themes was back in the day with iNfinite
    wholy molley! hahaha that was some time ago

thanks man preciate that
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    Awesome job SP! I always admire your creativity. Keep it up bro .
    Last edited by Ecko666; 07-29-2012 at 01:18 PM.

Loads and loads of options coming for this theme when it releases... Another stunning creation from bAdGB team

To submit your Themes or Tweak to our repo, Please click HERE
    Thankyou for all of your bAd support

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast