+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iLeemosynary - The revolution is here.

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by korbyn8495 Exactly what I was getting at. Sounds good if you'll top aptdate's features. Or, feature, I should say. For now it'll only support iLeemosynary. But if
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    Exactly what I was getting at. Sounds good if you'll top aptdate's features. Or, feature, I should say.
    For now it'll only support iLeemosynary. But if I can get an agreement with Saurik, I'll release an aptdate-like tweak (or collab with thekirbylover) that includes auto-update. I have to get Saurik to approve it because he doesn't like the repo servers having large loads on them.

My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aehmlo View Post
    For now it'll only support iLeemosynary. But if I can get an agreement with Saurik, I'll release an aptdate-like tweak (or collab with thekirbylover) that includes auto-update. I have to get Saurik to approve it because he doesn't like the repo servers having large loads on them.
    If you could make it happen it would be awesome, but I can see why he doesn't want a lot of pressure on the servers. You could always have the app download from an external server maintained by you though, right?

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

Thanks

If you could make it happen it would be awesome, but I can see why he doesn't want a lot of pressure on the servers. You could always have the app download from an external server maintained by you though, right?
    Yeah, I thought about that, but then I would have to charge for the app in order to maintain the server. Or put ads somewhere or something. I would need a server with lots (maybe even unlimited) of bandwidth, which is really expensive.

Thanks

Yeah, I thought about that, but then I would have to charge for the app in order to maintain the server. Or put ads somewhere or something. I would need a server with lots (maybe even unlimited) of bandwidth, which is really expensive.
    Yeah, I figured. I know of several places though, that genuinely offer 50-100gb of bandwidth free each month, per account, without ads. You don't think 100gbs a month would be enough?

iPhone? More like MyPhone ElderRoco's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice theme! I really like the way this looks, and your dedication into the theme. Very simple, but at the same time, very busy. Good work!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElderRoco View Post
    Nice theme! I really like the way this looks, and your dedication into the theme. Very simple, but at the same time, very busy. Good work!
    Thanks, glad you like it!

Yeah, I figured. I know of several places though, that genuinely offer 50-100gb of bandwidth free each month, per account, without ads. You don't think 100gbs a month would be enough?
    I have 50GB, but if a lot of people are using it (maybe even as often as hourly), the bandwidth consumption would be pretty huge. I can try it, but if I run out, I'm going to need a new host.
    Last edited by Aehmlo; 07-15-2012 at 10:18 PM.

Thanks

Thanks, glad you like it!

I have 50GB, but if a lot of people are using it (maybe even as often as hourly), the bandwidth consumption would be pretty huge. I can try it, but if I run out, I'm going to need a new host.
    Do you think a go with your beta group would you give a realistic look into how it may be on a large scale?

Thanks

Do you think a go with your beta group would you give a realistic look into how it may be on a large scale?
    This'll be the last thing I say here(wrong thread for this conversation), but I don't have to worry anymore. $51 bought me a year of unlimited bandwidth, email, storage, and a free domain. Big unveiling will be later.

Thanks

Can't wait

Thanks

It's here! iLeemosynary is live in Cydia. I will submit version 1.1 with many bugfixes later tonight.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,061 Times in 6,234 Posts

It's here! iLeemosynary is live in Cydia. I will submit version 1.1 with many bugfixes later tonight.
    Just downloaded, will be playing with it in a little bit, as I will have a couple of hours to kill shortly.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Thanks

Sorry everyone, but I am now in a dead zone (stupid utilities person). I'm lucky I was able to get on. The update'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience
    ~Aehmlo

Thanks

Sorry for the really long wait guys, I thought I had submitted but it turned out it didn't go through.
    Anyways, I'll submit the update pronto. Be looking for it in a few days.
    Sorry for the wait.
    ~Aehmlo

Green Apple
    Thanks

just bought it great work Aehmlo

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yellowxboy View Post
    just bought it great work Aehmlo
    Thanks! The update'll have a bunch more new features, which'll really add to the UX.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aehmlo For This Useful Post:

yellowxboy (07-25-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

cant wait Aehmlo this might be a big request but is it possible to show a real status indicator (ex: theming 1 of 100) when it is trying to theme the icons? I understand that the more apps you have, the longer it will takes (i have a TON of apps). I just patiently wait for it to finish but it takes awhile and my screen auto shuts off every 2 minutes. haha (maybe have the app stay on kinda like how the navi apps keep the phone awake?)

Thanks

cant wait Aehmlo this might be a big request but is it possible to show a real status indicator (ex: theming 1 of 100) when it is trying to theme the icons? I understand that the more apps you have, the longer it will takes (i have a TON of apps). I just patiently wait for it to finish but it takes awhile and my screen auto shuts off every 2 minutes. haha (maybe have the app stay on kinda like how the navi apps keep the phone awake?)
    That's a really good idea. I'll look into it. Thanks!

iLeemosynary 1.1 is live!
    Last edited by Aehmlo; 07-26-2012 at 03:22 PM.

Thanks

Well, iLeemosynary has a bug when updating. Actually, that's not quite accurate. Dpkg has a bug. Whatever, to those of you with problems updating, uninstall, respring, then reinstall. This problem has been fixed for future updates.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    ~Aehmlo

Green Apple
    Thanks

>.< major problem for me. I updated to the latest using Cydia, then i kept getting the greeting notification on EVERY app loading screen launch (which should've went away after the first initial dismiss).. I came here to see whats up and that I gotta uninstall, respring and reinstall BUT when I try to uninstall from Cydia, I get:

subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit status 1

Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

is there a way to manually delete this using iFile? If so, where are the file locations.

Thanks

>.< major problem for me. I updated to the latest using Cydia, then i kept getting the greeting notification on EVERY app loading screen launch (which should've went away after the first initial dismiss).. I came here to see whats up and that I gotta uninstall, respring and reinstall BUT when I try to uninstall from Cydia, I get:

subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit status 1

Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

is there a way to manually delete this using iFile? If so, where are the file locations.
    Go to /Library/LaunchDaemons, tap the blue arrow next to cc.co.aehmlo.ileemosynary.plist, change the owner to root and group to wheel. Change the permissions to read+write+execute,read,read. Then continue. This is due to a bug in dpkg and conflicting scripts. Shouldn't occur anymore after v1.1. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    ~Aehmlo

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Aehmlo For This Useful Post:

yellowxboy (07-27-2012)