Page 9 of 125 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 2490

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: SENSES HD/SD by JimmyL

  1. #161
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,681
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 890 Times in 473 Posts

    Donated. Went to work & missed beta window i just saw
    Sorry mate. Hope you Will send me The theme

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to jelleheindryckx For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (07-03-2012)

  3. #162
    My iPhone is a Part of Me cuzin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Desert
    Posts
    520
    Thanks
    1,501
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 379 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Okay guys, here is my try at making some icons.

    PKGBackup


    AirPlay


    eBay


    WikiPedia


    Pandora
    When you guys post icons for AppStore can you please post non-framed versions for those of us that do not use SummerBoard...please. Thanks.
    Twitter - @brokenmind09
    20GB of free cloud storage - https://copy.com/?r=WzHJu8

  4. #163
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,899
    Thanks
    1,841
    Thanked 6,353 Times in 1,491 Posts

    Aight fellas, I'm signing off for a bit. Going to light a fire up someone's @ss for not getting my car tuned and dyno when it is completed.




    Quote Originally Posted by cuzin View Post
    When you guys post icons for AppStore can you please post non-framed versions for those of us that do not use SummerBoard...please. Thanks.


    All I do is toggle it on respring, toggle off respring. Summerboard



    EDIT: Didn;t know it had white border, will make new ones.
    Last edited by G-weezy; 07-03-2012 at 03:52 PM.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (07-05-2012), hemptation (07-03-2012)

  6. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Aight fellas, I'm signing off for a bit. Going to light a fire up someone's @ss for not getting my car tuned and dyno when it is completed.












    All I do is toggle it on respring, toggle off respring. Summerboard
    These have white frame bro
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (07-03-2012)

  8. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    These have white frame bro
    I had the same issue go to save for web...then click Transparency on top of the window


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (07-05-2012), G-weezy (07-03-2012), hemptation (07-03-2012)

  10. #166
    My iPhone is a Part of Me cuzin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Desert
    Posts
    520
    Thanks
    1,501
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 379 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Aight fellas, I'm signing off for a bit. Going to light a fire up someone's @ss for not getting my car tuned and dyno when it is completed.








    All I do is toggle it on respring, toggle off respring. Summerboard



    EDIT: Didn;t know it had white border, will make new ones.
    i don't follow with toggle on/toggle off? don't you have to leave it on to work? i already have all bundles & names set up for what i use, summerboard is extra work to me & i really don't like it. can't use it on my ipad so i won't use it on my phone. no point to me on using 2 different methods. i can't use the icons right now anyway cause Jimmy's not accepting anymore beta's...but was hoping to have it all set & ready when it hits cydia.

  11. #167
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,899
    Thanks
    1,841
    Thanked 6,353 Times in 1,491 Posts

    When you open winterboard turn it on. Respring. Then turn it off respring. The icon should work.

    All the icons I have to remake them. I closed out the PSD. Dang.

    It's cool cuzin. Next time I'll try and make some frameless ones. I'm just used to making framed ones.
    Last edited by G-weezy; 07-03-2012 at 04:24 PM.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (07-05-2012)

  13. #168
    Hi, guys tried to install senses CK can not , any help?
    Thanks

  14. #169
    Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Derby,U.K
    Posts
    2,328
    Thanks
    602
    Thanked 1,543 Times in 926 Posts

    Loving the theme jimmy
    Could I request some icons please
    Dolphin browser
    Yahoo
    My vodaphone
    ABContacts
    iPhoto
    Tia 😄

    My sb @ the mo
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1341351366.266750.jpg
    Last edited by littlelisa63; 07-03-2012 at 04:36 PM.

  15. #170
    Icon request
    Bank Of America
    ESPN 79
    Words With Friends
    Flixster
    Flash light
    Shazam
    At&t Globe
    Thanks

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to TEK_2012 For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (07-14-2012)

  17. #171
    My iPhone is a Part of Me cuzin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Desert
    Posts
    520
    Thanks
    1,501
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 379 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    When you open winterboard turn it on. Respring. Then turn it off respring. The icon should work.

    All the icons I have to remake them. I closed out the PSD. Dang.

    It's cool cuzin. Next time I'll try and make some frameless ones. I'm just used to making framed ones.
    It's cool bro, if it's a pain don't worry about it. Hopefully i'll get some time soon to make icons i need for everything as i've been very busy the past few weeks. the icons you are making look good though!

  18. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    Loving the theme jimmy
    Could I request some icons please
    Dolphin browser
    Yahoo
    My vodaphone
    ABContacts
    iPhoto
    Tia 😄

    My sb @ the mo
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1341351366.266750.jpg
    I'm glad The colors matched already. I hadn't seen this theme when I posted. I'm going to be adding Status bar and Dock weather to this mod very soon. Images on your status bar and dock that show you current weather.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (07-05-2012)

  20. #173
    Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Derby,U.K
    Posts
    2,328
    Thanks
    602
    Thanked 1,543 Times in 926 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    I'm glad The colors matched already. I hadn't seen this theme when I posted. I'm going to be adding Status bar and Dock weather to this mod very soon. Images on your status bar and dock that show you current weather.
    That sounds good to me mamajaay
    Looking forward to it 😄

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (07-03-2012)

  22. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    That sounds good to me mamajaay
    Looking forward to it 😄
    Hope you are near a charger.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (07-05-2012), hemptation (07-03-2012)

  24. #175
    Yo anyone know howto change pics in sb ss ? Need to resize own pics into proper size and rename ? thx btw mamajaay for last help infliction

  25. #176
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,899
    Thanks
    1,841
    Thanked 6,353 Times in 1,491 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cuzin View Post
    It's cool bro, if it's a pain don't worry about it. Hopefully i'll get some time soon to make icons i need for everything as i've been very busy the past few weeks. the icons you are making look good though!
    No problem cuzin. I'll just have to remember to move my images for a frameless one.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

    cuzin (07-03-2012), hemptation (07-03-2012)

  27. #177
    Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Derby,U.K
    Posts
    2,328
    Thanks
    602
    Thanked 1,543 Times in 926 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Hope you are near a charger.
    Always near a charger or carry my backup charger

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (07-03-2012)

  29. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by boyal View Post
    Yo anyone know howto change pics in sb ss ? Need to resize own pics into proper size and rename ? thx btw mamajaay for last help infliction
    Yes

    Open the mod in iFile.

    There should be an images folder

    You can replace these files with our own pictures.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    boyal (07-03-2012)

  31. #179
    Alright Lisa, you asked for it.



    Think I'm going to have to take a page from Chevy's book and call this JAAY_SB_ULTIMATE. because "JAAY-timedBG-Animated-Statusbar&Dock-wordclock&weather.theme" seems a bit long

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (07-03-2012), D1LL1NG3R (07-05-2012), hemptation (07-03-2012)

  33. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    I had the same issue go to save for web...then click Transparency on top of the window
    Didnt work for me mate
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (07-05-2012), hemptation (07-03-2012)

Page 9 of 125 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •