Page 64 of 125 FirstFirst ... 14 546263646566 74 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 2490

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: SENSES HD/SD by JimmyL

  1. #1261
    Quote Originally Posted by laMe View Post
    Still modding this SB... Transparent and different dock... I like it




    Nice . Did I miss this is there download link

  2. #1262
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    here's the lockscreen for those who like it




    - includes 5 weather icons set for the forecast
    - date and weather description available in english, french, german, italian and spanish (didn't include the wordclock in other languages because the structure is different and sometimes has no sense what it says)



    ------------------------------------------


    this how i'm rolling Senses!




    here's my wall...

    Attachment 599370

    and here's the shelves without the BG to use it with your own background...

    Attachment 599371


    Thanks to @TBone for the PSD


    .

    i can i get the background in white just like the preview? thanks!

  3. #1263
    Here's some alt page indicators, place in UIImages.

    Name:  UIPageIndicator@2x.png
Views: 587
Size:  6.7 KBName:  UIPageIndicatorCurrent@2x.png
Views: 596
Size:  6.7 KB


  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kenboyles72 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (07-14-2012), It's Mi (07-16-2012), iZangetsu (07-15-2012)

  5. #1264
    Very nice! is this available for download?


    Quote Originally Posted by Lkkwus View Post
    This is how I'm rolling today


  6. #1265
    Awesome work.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (07-14-2012)

  8. #1266
    is there a siri theme for this?

  9. #1267
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    Oh right...sorry
    Would I have to actually use iwidget to use your sb widget?
    Tia 😄
    Yes. Unless I make a winterboard version but honestly I don't use winterboard SB widgets.
    iWidget got me using them occasionally cause its simple to load or delete it.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (07-14-2012), Hip5 (07-15-2012)

  11. #1268
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Yes. Unless I make a winterboard version but honestly I don't use winterboard SB widgets.
    iWidget got me using them occasionally cause its simple to load or delete it.
    Not many iwidget thought
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  12. #1269
    @Angeldiaz1983 Awesome job broo they look amazing thank you very much.Gracias panita.
    Last edited by Ranyi2012; 07-13-2012 at 11:25 PM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ranyi2012 For This Useful Post:

    angeldiaz1983 (07-14-2012)

  14. #1270
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Not many iwidget thought
    I have 15 or so
    It's a great tweak. Doesn't get enough love IMO

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (07-14-2012), hemptation (07-14-2012), King_O_Hill (07-24-2012), nicoand (07-14-2012)

  16. #1271
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    I have 15 or so
    It's a great tweak. Doesn't get enough love IMO
    15 wow whereeee? I have like 4 lol I'm not using winterboard widgets no more
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (07-14-2012)

  18. #1272
    Hi can anyone hook me up with a Zeppelin logo? 'Shanker' in the default SENSES zeppelin logo font/color scheme. Thank you!

    Also, can someone please tell me how to fix this issue with the whatsapp icon? Using an icon I got from this thread but the bottom of the icon seems to be repeated twice.



    The icon I got from this thread looks fine though.

    Last edited by sacred; 07-14-2012 at 12:18 AM.

  19. #1273
    Master in Mods angeldiaz1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Iztapalapa, Mexico
    Posts
    887
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 2,431 Times in 623 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sacred View Post
    Hi can anyone hook me up with a Zeppelin logo? 'Shanker' in the default SENSES zeppelin logo font/color scheme. Thank you!

    Also, can someone please tell me how to fix this issue with the whatsapp icon? Using an icon I got from this thread but the bottom of the icon seems to be repeated twice.



    The icon I got from this thread looks fine though.

    You have to use the image without frame. To not repeat at the bottom of the icon.

    And here is


  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to angeldiaz1983 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (07-14-2012), It's Mi (07-16-2012), sacred (07-14-2012)

  21. #1274
    Quote Originally Posted by angeldiaz1983 View Post
    You have to use the image without frame. To not repeat at the bottom of the icon.

    And here is

    Thanks! Where do I save it and as what file name? In bundles or folders?

  22. #1275
    Master in Mods angeldiaz1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Iztapalapa, Mexico
    Posts
    887
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 2,431 Times in 623 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sacred View Post
    Thanks! Where do I save it and as what file name? In bundles or folders?
    1. Make a folder called "Icons".
    2. Put the icon inside, and put the name of the application.
    3. They should be two icons, eg
    camera
    camera @ 2x
    4. Meter via i-Funbox SHSH to the following path
    var / stash / themes / SENSES HD
    5. Finally activate in WinterBoard, the option of SummerBoard
    6. Make resprig and ready.
    Last edited by angeldiaz1983; 07-14-2012 at 02:11 AM.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldiaz1983 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (07-14-2012)

  24. #1276
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Spiteful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sundsvall, Sweden
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    1,014
    Thanked 221 Times in 114 Posts

    When's someone gonna make a SB weatherwidget?

    I hate not having a native weather.app on my pad 3

  25. #1277
    Quote Originally Posted by angeldiaz1983 View Post
    1. Make a folder called "Icons".
    2. Put the icon inside, and put the name of the application.
    3. They should be two icons, eg
    camera
    camera @ 2x
    4. Meter via i-Funbox SHSH to the following path
    var / stash / themes / SENSES HD
    5. Finally activate in WinterBoard, the option of SummerBoard
    6. Make resprig and ready.

    but if he does it that way he has to use the framed icon..

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (07-14-2012), nateD (07-14-2012)

  27. #1278
    Master in Mods angeldiaz1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Iztapalapa, Mexico
    Posts
    887
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 2,431 Times in 623 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    but if he does it that way he has to use the framed icon..
    If true, sorry, Then It Must Be in packages, But The trouble is I do not know what the exact name of the folder, and icon

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldiaz1983 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (07-14-2012)

  29. #1279
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Change my avatar a bit me like my new avatar and me luv senses!!

    http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/7929/imagezqhr.jpg
    Here's me today!!
    Please share SB

  30. #1280
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyGearIsaac View Post
    Please share SB
    Iwidget bro
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (07-14-2012), Hip5 (07-15-2012)

Page 64 of 125 FirstFirst ... 14 546263646566 74 114 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •