+ Reply
Page 760 of 773 FirstFirst ... 260 660 710 750758759760761762 770 ... LastLast
Results 15,181 to 15,200 of 15446

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Marty McFly Man that iron man icon rocks! Would you mind sharing? Sure thing bud. I only have it framed. https://www.dropbox.com/s/tds8odvje4rombx/Tweetbot.zip
...
  1. #15181
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,068
    Thanks
    3,904
    Thanked 7,611 Times in 2,394 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Man that iron man icon rocks! Would you mind sharing?
    Sure thing bud. I only have it framed. https://www.dropbox.com/s/tds8odvje4rombx/Tweetbot.zip

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (09-28-2013)

  3. #15182
    The Formulator Marty McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    4,123
    Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,036 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Sure thing bud. I only have it framed. https://www.dropbox.com/s/tds8odvje4rombx/Tweetbot.zip
    Thanks so much bro. The link you posted was for a boss theme LS, not the iron man mask icon. LOVE that LS though - lol.

  4. #15183
    Livin the iPhone Life Fattone66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Thanks
    4,378
    Thanked 6,143 Times in 2,717 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Man I forgot how much I love this theme. Fun to go back sometimes.
    [IMG]

    Got one of my favorite widgets by Dacal updated for i5. Thanks to Ericb78 for the overlay, RKO1195 for the JavaScript fix, and I did the CSS changes. Super cool dudes, thanks for your help.
    [IMG]
    Could you share the LS?

  5. #15184
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,068
    Thanks
    3,904
    Thanked 7,611 Times in 2,394 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Thanks so much bro. The link you posted was for a boss theme LS, not the iron man mask icon. LOVE that LS though - lol.
    Try again I did that by accident but fixed it. Should be good to go now.

  6. #15185
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,068
    Thanks
    3,904
    Thanked 7,611 Times in 2,394 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Could you share the LS?
    Do u need it for i5?

  7. #15186
    Livin the iPhone Life Fattone66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Thanks
    4,378
    Thanked 6,143 Times in 2,717 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Do u need it for i5?
    Yes please.

  8. #15187
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,068
    Thanks
    3,904
    Thanked 7,611 Times in 2,394 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Yes please.
    Check your PM bud.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Fattone66 (09-28-2013)

  10. #15188
    The Formulator Marty McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    4,123
    Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,036 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Try again I did that by accident but fixed it. Should be good to go now.
    Thanks man - link is dead. Can you possibly re-up?

    That weather icon you have with the sun and moon is also awesome! Would you mind?

  11. #15189
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,068
    Thanks
    3,904
    Thanked 7,611 Times in 2,394 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Thanks man - link is dead. Can you possibly re-up?

    That weather icon you have with the sun and moon is also awesome! Would you mind?
    So sorry man, I accidentally deleted the link. Here is the ironman icon. It's framed.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/hhqtnt7bnr...%20Ironman.zip

    And here is the weather icon. Are u rocking this theme right now Marty?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ammo3bsjupjdqvl/Weather.zip
    Last edited by Krima; 09-28-2013 at 06:35 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (09-28-2013)

  13. #15190
    Livin the iPhone Life Fattone66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Thanks
    4,378
    Thanked 6,143 Times in 2,717 Posts

    Can someone make this overlay in black please?http://i.imgur.com/zAvcLrS.png

    And this please?http://i.imgur.com/Pvp6Muj.png

  14. #15191
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    my sofa
    Posts
    1,132
    Thanks
    2,025
    Thanked 5,145 Times in 959 Posts

    Try these Tone..

    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-zavclrsd.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-pvp6muj.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-zavclrsc.png
    Last edited by kai312; 09-28-2013 at 10:44 PM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to kai312 For This Useful Post:

    Fattone66 (09-29-2013)

  16. #15192
    The Formulator Marty McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    4,123
    Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,036 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    So sorry man, I accidentally deleted the link. Here is the ironman icon. It's framed.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/hhqtnt7bnr...%20Ironman.zip

    And here is the weather icon. Are u rocking this theme right now Marty?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ammo3bsjupjdqvl/Weather.zip
    Thanks bro! Sure am. I always seem to go back to this theme - just love it! I just see the weather icon as a black box. Think you can re-up the png file for me?

  17. #15193
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,068
    Thanks
    3,904
    Thanked 7,611 Times in 2,394 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Thanks bro! Sure am. I always seem to go back to this theme - just love it! I just see the weather icon as a black box. Think you can re-up the png file for me?
    I just downloaded my link and its working for me. What device and firmware are u on? Does it not unzip and show the icon at all?

    And I haven't used this theme since the i5 jailbreak and I'm loving this theme again.
    Last edited by Krima; 09-29-2013 at 08:25 AM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (09-29-2013)

  19. #15194
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    314
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 106 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Man I forgot how much I love this theme. Fun to go back sometimes.
    [IMG]

    Got one of my favorite widgets by Dacal updated for i5. Thanks to Ericb78 for the overlay, RKO1195 for the JavaScript fix, and I did the CSS changes. Super cool dudes, thanks for your help.
    [IMG]
    would you share this

  20. #15195
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,068
    Thanks
    3,904
    Thanked 7,611 Times in 2,394 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Megagizmo89 View Post
    would you share this
    Share what exactly?

  21. #15196
    The Formulator Marty McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    4,123
    Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,036 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I just downloaded my link and its working for me. What device and firmware are u on? Does it not unzip and show the icon at all?

    And I haven't used this theme since the i5 jailbreak and I'm loving this theme again.
    Hey man. I downloaded it on my PC and when I opened it, I just see a black box. I will try downloading again. Thanks for all your help bro!!

  22. #15197
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,068
    Thanks
    3,904
    Thanked 7,611 Times in 2,394 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hey man. I downloaded it on my PC and when I opened it, I just see a black box. I will try downloading again. Thanks for all your help bro!!
    No problem. I downloaded it from my phone and it unzipped fine. Just let me know. Sorry I am causing so many issues.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (09-29-2013)

  24. #15198
    The Formulator Marty McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    4,123
    Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,036 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    No problem. I downloaded it from my phone and it unzipped fine. Just let me know. Sorry I am causing so many issues.
    Dude, no need to apologize! You're the one helping me out. I really appreciate it. I downloaded it again on my phone and all is good now (no more black box) but I can't get the weather icon to theme. I put it in the 'com.apple.weather' bundles folder and called it "[email protected]". Am I missing something?

  25. #15199
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,068
    Thanks
    3,904
    Thanked 7,611 Times in 2,394 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Dude, no need to apologize! You're the one helping me out. I really appreciate it. I downloaded it again on my phone and all is good now (no more black box) but I can't get the weather icon to theme. I put it in the 'com.apple.weather' bundles folder and called it "[email protected]". Am I missing something?
    Are u sure its on top of the default weather bundle, in winterboard I mean? I kept the bundle and icon name exactly as I have it on my phone. I'm using an i5 on iOS 6.1.
    Last edited by Krima; 09-29-2013 at 08:58 AM.

  26. #15200
    The Formulator Marty McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    4,123
    Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,036 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Are u sure its on top of the default weather bundle, in winterboard I mean? I kept the bundle and icon name exactly as I have it on my phone. I'm using an i5 on iOS 6.1.
    So I'm able to theme it by the "icons folder" method but not the bundles method. Make sense? I just create 2 copies of the icon and rename them to "[email protected]" and "Weather.png". I drop them into the "Icons" folder within the boss theme and that works.

    Although that Winterboard bug still exists where themed icons WITHIN folders do not stay themed all the time.

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts