+ Reply
Page 744 of 765 FirstFirst ... 244 644 694 734742743744745746 754 ... LastLast
Results 14,861 to 14,880 of 15300

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
@Skoot In that case, it is probably a conflict with the SB widget... Maybe infinifolders is buggy with it. I'm using folderenhancer and iconoclasm, and I have no issues inside
    Green Apple
    Thanks

@Skoot In that case, it is probably a conflict with the SB widget...

Maybe infinifolders is buggy with it. I'm using folderenhancer and iconoclasm, and I have no issues inside my folders

@untrue, the TBSB theme seems to have some weird little images on the left of the screen. They sporadically change directions, but they don't move anywhere. I believe they appeared at night. Could you look into that when you get the chance?

Please see these two attachments: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_1500.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_1501.png

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by myang1989; 05-29-2013 at 08:47 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Dracal's Animated LS fixed

Download here

3. The Following User Says Thank You to untrue For This Useful Post:

myang1989 (05-30-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by untrue View Post
    Dracal's Animated LS fixed

Download here
    Thanks so much! Do you mind telling me how you fixed it?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by myang1989 View Post
    Thanks so much! Do you mind telling me how you fixed it?
    There were several old yahoo links used in location.js and a bit of old code that was not working.

Green Apple
    Thanks

There were several old yahoo links used in location.js and a bit of old code that was not working.
    Oh okay. I don't think I would've ever gotten that. Thanks for fixing it. Do you know any code that can stop it from trying to update when Internet is unavailable? For instance... I set my phone to airplane mode for about half an hour, and then it tried to update but couldn't, so it showed "Internet?!" again. I could add it myself if it's not too complicated...

Also, did you get a chance to look into those "comet"-like objects in the TBSB?
    Last edited by myang1989; 05-30-2013 at 09:00 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey guys,
    Quick question here - If I want to add an icon pack (or make my own icons, for that matter), where would I put them?
    I've made my own icons for vShare, and tried creating a vshare.app (and later an appvv.app) folder in var/stash/themes/boss.theme/folders, but the icons wouldn't show up after a respring. I'm guessing that doesn't work with cydia apps?
    So how would I go about doing something like that?
    I'm new to the modding and jailbreaking scene, so please forgive my question if it's too simple

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Handelo View Post
    Hey guys,
    Quick question here - If I want to add an icon pack (or make my own icons, for that matter), where would I put them?
    I've made my own icons for vShare, and tried creating a vshare.app (and later an appvv.app) folder in var/stash/themes/boss.theme/folders, but the icons wouldn't show up after a respring. I'm guessing that doesn't work with cydia apps?
    So how would I go about doing something like that?
    I'm new to the modding and jailbreaking scene, so please forgive my question if it's too simple
    Did you try a reboot and respring? Sometimes I need to do both before my winterboard app pack will skin the icons correctly. If that doesn't work, try the following:

Go to AppInfo and find the package there. Look at the Installed files option (it's a button near the bottom of the package info for vshare) and see what .app folder it's installing to. Next, you use ifile and navigate to the original .app file located at var/stash/Applications and open Info.plist. Search for "CFBundleIconFiles". It will list the icons used below it. Then, go to boss.theme/Folders and make the exact same .app folder and bring in your custom icon and name it exactly as they were in the Info.plist file you just read. Note: capitalization counts, and you may need to make multiple icons if the Info.plist listed multiple icons.

The typical icon files are (ignore the links):
    Icon.png - This is for non-retina iphone icons. size it at 60x60
    [email protected] - This is for retina iphone icons. size it at 120x120
    Icon-72.png - This is for non-retina ipad icons. size it at 72x72
    [email protected] - This is for retina ipad icons. size it at 144x144
    Icon-Small.png - This is for non-retina iphone setting menus. size it at 29x29
    [email protected] - This is for retina iphone setting menus. size it at 58x58
    Icon-Small-50.png - This is for non-retina ipad setting menus. size it at 50x50
    [email protected] - This is for retina ipad setting menus. size it at 100x100

Note: some apps will name them differently, but the sizing standards will be as I listed above for boss themed icons. You will need to use pre-framed icons for Cydia/native apps because they won't be automatically themed; apple app store icons will be auto-themed, which means if you use the icons that flow over the frame, they will be cut off by the auto-frame.

You can use GIMP or Photoshop to scale images without losing transparency. Icons that are resized in paint lose transparency and you'll have white corners on your icons

This is known as the winterboard method. You can adjust it slightly and do the bundle method. The Info.plist will also contain the name of the bundle. search "com." and it should be the first hit. The bundle overwrites anything in the .app folder though, so if you have a bundle and .app folder with similarly named items, the items in the bundle will take precedence.

You could also try the Summerboard method. This requires you to turn on Summerboard toggle in the Winterboard app. Make an "Icons" folder in boss.theme and drop your icon there. Name the icon exactly the same as it appears on the SB. You will need to make a second copy of the icon: one will be AppName.png and the other will be AppNa[email protected]; they both can be sized at 120x120 on a retina iphone (I haven't tried this on any other device). Respring and they should be themed. The only problem with this is that if you put the app in a folder, the icon will revert to its default icon after the folder has been opened twice. The only way to get it to theme again is to respring. It also doesn't theme the icons in the settings/notification center/app switcher.

Edit: I initially wrong about the bundle and .app folder. Correct statement: similarly named items in the bundle will take precedence over those in the .app folder.
    Last edited by myang1989; 05-31-2013 at 07:58 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to myang1989 For This Useful Post:

Handelo (05-31-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Did you try a reboot and respring? Sometimes I need to do both before my winterboard app pack will skin the icons correctly. If that doesn't work, try the following:

Go to AppInfo and find the package there. Look at the Installed files option (it's a button near the bottom of the package info for vshare) and see what .app folder it's installing to. Next, you use ifile and navigate to the original .app file located at var/stash/Applications and open Info.plist. Search for "CFBundleIconFiles". It will list the icons used below it. Then, go to boss.theme/Folders and make the exact same .app folder and bring in your custom icon and name it exactly as they were in the Info.plist file you just read. Note: capitalization counts, and you may need to make multiple icons if the Info.plist listed multiple icons.

The typical icon files are (ignore the links):
    Icon.png - This is for non-retina iphones icons. size it at 60x60
    [email protected] - This is for retina iphones icons. size it at 120x120
    Icon-72.png - This is for non-retina ipads icons. size it at 72x72
    [email protected] - This is for retina ipads icons. size it at 144x144
    Icon-Small.png - This is for non-retina iphones setting menus. size it at 29x29
    [email protected] - This is for retina iphones setting menus. size it at 58x58
    Icon-Small-50.png - This is for non-retina ipads setting menus. size it at 50x50
    [email protected] - This is for retina ipads setting menus. size it at 100x100

Note: some apps will name them differently, but the sizing standards will be as I listed above.

You can use GIMP or Photoshop to scale images without losing transparency. Icons that are resized in paint lose transparency and you'll have white corners on your icons

This is known as the winterboard method. You can adjust it slightly and do the bundle method. The Info.plist will also contain the name of the bundle. search "com." and it should be the first hit. I believe the .app folder overwrites anything in the bundles though, so if you have a bundle and .app folder with similarly named items, the items in the .app folder will take precedence.

You could also the try the Summerboard method. This requires you to turn on Summerboard option in the Winterboard app. Make an "Icons" folder in boss.theme and drop your icon there. Name the icon exactly the same as it appears on the SB. You will need to make a second copy of the icon: one will be AppName.png and the other will be [email protected]; they both can be sized at 120x120 on a retina iphone (I haven't tried this on any other device). Respring and they should be themed. The only problem with this is that if you put the app in a folder, the icon will revert to its default icon after the folder has been opened twice. The only way to get it to theme again is to respring. It also doesn't theme the icons in the settings/notification center/app switcher.
    Well, apparently a full reboot and respring solved it. Guess my improvisation logic was spot on, since I already did most of the steps you wrote . Thanks for the extremely detailed explanation, though! I wasn't even aware of AppInfo, it's a very useful app.
    I'm also now aware that the icon pack I got only contains the full sized 120x120 icons for apps. Guess I'm making my own
    Thanks for your help, Myang!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@untrue, the TBSB theme seems to have some weird little images on the left of the screen. They sporadically change directions, but they don't move anywhere. I believe they appeared at night. Could you look into that when you get the chance?

Please see these two attachments: Attachment 640900Attachment 640901

Thanks in advance.
    Yes, this is a part of AnimatedWeather code. Just set AnimwatedWeather to false in your Config.js.
    To tell you the truth, I haven't checked those settings and not sure what works (and how) and what doesn't. I have everything set to false in Config.js except for ampm, gps and RotatingWeatherImages.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to untrue For This Useful Post:

myang1989 (05-31-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yes, this is a part of AnimatedWeather code. Just set AnimwatedWeather to false in your Config.js.
    To tell you the truth, I haven't checked those settings and not sure what works (and how) and what doesn't. I have everything set to false in Config.js except for ampm, gps and RotatingWeatherImages.
    Ok. I'll try to compare it to one of Chevy's working files and see if I can figure out what's wrong. My guess it has something to do with the meteor code

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Does anyone have the LS for this theme? Looks great and thanks to all involved.

Quote Originally Posted by willynanita View Post
    Does someone using this amazing set up have a fix for the weather widget not working?
    Looks great. Do you have the LS you are using also? Thanks for all the hard work to you and all invloved.

Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    I don't think I shared it... but I see something that I uploaded that appears to be the ribbonless mod. I'm not supporting it since I don't have an iPhone 4 anymore..

Download Link: [email protected]

Now for my latest. I really designed around the e6 theme but it still looks good with iOS Boss icons.

Download link: [email protected]

This will work with the iPhone 5 and iPhone 4/4s. It's defaulted for the iPhone 5 so you have to rename a couple of files for the iPhone 4/4s:

-- Delete or rename sbwallpaper.png, and rename i4_sbwallpaper.png to sbwallpaper.
    -- Delete or rename Style.css and rename i4_Style.css to Style.css

Credits and inspiration credits to Schnedi, nateD, Lucys, Mone, Pinoy, chevymusclecar‎, The_Durben,, The.Drifter... and all who participates in this forum...

Enjoy...
    Last edited by Skoot; 05-31-2013 at 10:00 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm very confused about Eraysor's Ribbonless mod thing. I really want the one that has 4 pictures but I don't understand how to do it. He's pasted lines of codes but I don't know what to do with them?.. Do I add them to the end of the .css? And like where do I post all the other codes?.. I'm sorry, I'm not a coder and I've been re-reading his posts over and over and don't understand.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Does Anyone Have a siri theme for this theme. Im on iPhone 4s IOS 5.1.1

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sniper488's Avatar
    Thanks

Last edited by Sniper488; 06-05-2013 at 12:36 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Did You have a siri theme for this theme ? IM On iPhone 4S IOS 5.1.1

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SargeantGhost View Post
    Did You have a siri theme for this theme ? IM On iPhone 4S IOS 5.1.1
    I believe the theme comes with a siri theme. It might be one of the add ons. You have to enable it in winterboard

Asphalt 7 is an appstore app. The theme automatically adds a frame to appstore apps. You might be able to get around this by doing the summerboard icons folder method. See post #14867 on this page
    Last edited by myang1989; 06-05-2013 at 08:37 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone SHARON1O's Avatar
    Thanks

Eric por favor seria posible hacer un logo zeppelin en amarillo con el nombre de LUISMI ??? gracias de antemano

" ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....

Green Apple
    Thanks

Does anyone have the original 120x120 image with transparent edges for this one? I edited this file, but it still has jagged edges...boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-icon-2x.png

Green Apple
    Thanks

Does anyone have the original 120x120 image with transparent edges for this one? I edited this file, but it still has jagged edges...Attachment 641859
    I just fixed yours boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-boss-cydia.png ... enjoy

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ali-jabbar For This Useful Post:

myang1989 (06-11-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sniper488's Avatar
    Thanks

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-icon-2x.pngDoes anyone have an awesome looking bitesms icon 120x120 night like this one???

I tried to change the color from the regular themed icon to black and it's almost there but not quite.

And is there somewhere that has a lot of night icons???

LinkBacks (?)