+ Reply
Page 743 of 773 FirstFirst ... 243 643 693 733741742743744745 753 ... LastLast
Results 14,841 to 14,860 of 15446

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
hey cu..
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    hey cu..
    Last edited by khangtexas; 05-27-2013 at 03:56 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to khangtexas For This Useful Post:

ndhoang_angimex (06-06-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by untrue View Post
    It all depends on the widget you use but basically the fix is the same: just remove (comment out) the place in the code for the forecast data, starting from day 2.
    Hi Untrue.
    Thanks for reply, but I don't really understand...what do I need to do?
    Do I SSH into my phone and open the config.js file, then delete the location number?
    Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yes, you need to use SSH or iFile, navigate to your folder theme and check js files you have there. You need the file that has the weather script in it. It is frequently located in Scripts or JavaScript folder, but can be any other. You then need to go through the script and find the place with the forecast data. You will see that there are several lines of codes for each day of forecast. You need to comment out the part for days 2-4.
    If you are still not sure, you can post your js files here and I'll try to do it for you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to untrue For This Useful Post:

Bashyman (05-29-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yes, you need to use SSH or iFile, navigate to your folder theme and check js files you have there. You need the file that has the weather script in it. It is frequently located in Scripts or JavaScript folder, but can be any other. You then need to go through the script and find the place with the forecast data. You will see that there are several lines of codes for each day of forecast. You need to comment out the part for days 2-4.
    If you are still not sure, you can post your js files here and I'll try to do it for you.
    Hi,

I've looked and don't really know what to change. I have 3 files in the scripts folder, location.js, jquery.min.js and main.js

I've looked in them and can't find what to edit. I've tried to attach the files, but can't seem to upload them to the site.
    Is it possible for you to PM me your email and I'll send the file to you, then if you could edit it for me, that would be great

Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

Could you please share link is dead

Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    If anyone likes this setup....enjoy!!!....it was shared by the very talented Mone awhile back...added Dacal's amazing AniW LS...They're both awesome

AniW.GPS [4].theme.zip

Text Icons .psd
    MediaFire - Online Space for your documents, photos, videos, and music.
    Could you please share again link is dead
    Last edited by austin_099; 05-27-2013 at 12:18 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Me Post Only....boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-4pics.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-avplayer3.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-bytafont.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-candy-crush-saga.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-chinese-poker.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-cloud.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-contacts.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-facebook.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-ff5.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-font.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-gamrc.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-happy-13-cards.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-icleaner.pngClick image for larger version

Name:	Chinese poker.png
Views:	171
Size:	154.5 KB
ID:	640507boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-ifile-.png

mE pOST ONLY aGAIN....bye byeboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-infinity-blade.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-mapm.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-message.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-mvc2.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-my-loc.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-pvz.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-safari2.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-safari.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-winterboard.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-youtube.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-yahoo.png
    Last edited by nazer05; 05-28-2013 at 04:43 AM.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nazer05 For This Useful Post:

Charly_ (06-21-2013), KraXik (05-28-2013), kwajkid (05-30-2013), SHARON1O (05-28-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ali-jabbar View Post
    I fixed mine by reducing the opacity of the four PNGs in com.apple.TelephonyUI folder to 1%.

1- WellLock@2x
    2- WellLock@2x_5.0
    3- WellLock@2x~iphone
    4- WellLock@2x~iphone_5.0
    How did you change the opacity? If I try to edit it on my computer, I can't access the file. Did you do it directly in iFile or something?
    Last edited by myang1989; 05-29-2013 at 02:16 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-bosscapture.png

My 4S's music screen's bottom bar with the play button seems to be slightly transparent, unlike the 4S image (on the right) shown here. Is anyone else's slightly see-through?
    Last edited by myang1989; 05-28-2013 at 06:05 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

For everyone who has their weather widgets broken. Guys in UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5 thread found the solution.
    Please see post #5961 here
    Thanks to yuengling25 and Marty McFly!

I have spent quite a some time trying to revamp Max_Pa1n's boss weather widgets and here is the result. Sharing just SB (Winterboard) for now. Will post LS later.
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0420.png

Download here

Credits go to: Max_Pa1n, chevymusclecar, Ian Nicoli, Dracal and many others in "UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5" thread for their hard work!
    Last edited by untrue; 05-29-2013 at 03:08 AM.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to untrue For This Useful Post:

Bashyman (05-30-2013), Marty McFly (05-29-2013), myang1989 (05-29-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi all,

I packaged a few custom icons into a winterboard theme so they will stay customized in folders. Apply it above the original boss.theme...

Credits to original icon creators for making them and elilab's Photobucket for storing them...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/244ee1l3s4...stom.theme.zip

Edit: Solved
    Last edited by myang1989; 05-29-2013 at 07:58 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Try to install Wallpaper JPEGifier (free) from Cydia

16. The Following User Says Thank You to untrue For This Useful Post:

myang1989 (05-29-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Try to install Wallpaper JPEGifier (free) from Cydia
    Thanks. I just figured it out when you posted this. Turns out I was using the Save Both option, and jpegifier only saved the lockbackground. When I did save home screen only, it worked!

Btw, I really like the additions you put in. Will you be updating the other ones the same way? (MPLS1, Dacal's AnimatedweatherLS, MPSB)?
    Last edited by myang1989; 05-29-2013 at 07:58 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to myang1989 For This Useful Post:

untrue (05-29-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have revamped Max_Pa1n's LS too. But I still need to configure the css. Not planning to do any other widgets since I am using just these two.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Alright. Thanks for all your help. I wish I had your programming skills.
    Last edited by myang1989; 05-29-2013 at 08:44 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well, I am no programmer. I have finance background actually. But programming skills are like english nowadays it seems. You simply need to have some.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I guess I can try to look at yours and see if I can make Dacal's work, but I doubt it will happen. I was able to adjust the forecast to work with Marty's fix, but It would never show the main picture, and the weather info showed "Internet?!"

If you feel like revamping Dacal's LS, I would greatly appreciate it. Programming is a complete foreign language to me.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ok can you post it here and will check it later

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Fixed this one to account for the change in yahoo

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y05qjywh3q...%40erayser.zip

Enjoy
    Thanks for the great SB. Only question, as I am still new to JB/theme is when I open a "folder" on SB, I cant seem to get to all my apps. I am using infifolders and only the top row is pressable/launchable. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
    Skoot

Green Apple
    Thanks

The only modification I made was to the URL forecastrss line as suggested by Marty:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uotuled1nc...odified%29.zip

The original is below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y8qmn5rz9b...erLS.theme.zip

If it is too much work to revamp, I will understand. Thanks in advance for any help though

Quote Originally Posted by Skoot View Post
    Thanks for the great SB. Only question, as I am still new to JB/theme is when I open a "folder" on SB, I cant seem to get to all my apps. I am using infifolders and only the top row is pressable/launchable. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
    Skoot
    My guess is that infinifolders is conflicting with another tweak you have. If you have SBSettings, you can turn off all tweaks and leave infinifolders on and see if you can see/use all your apps. Then turn them on one by one (or by small groups) until you can isolate the tweak that is causing the problem. Just remember to turn the tweaks back on before uninstalling via cydia
    Last edited by myang1989; 05-29-2013 at 09:07 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks, I'lll give it a try. Strange thing is everything worked until I switched to this new SB.

LinkBacks (?)