Page 741 of 773 FirstFirst ... 241 641 691 731739740741742743 751 ... LastLast
Results 14,801 to 14,820 of 15450

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

  1. #14801
    Hello guys, after installing the widget images do not appear in the window! I inserted the code for my city in config.js file, so that the icons side with the forecast for the next days and the city name normally appear! If anyone can help, I thank! Sorry if error in writing!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ndhoang_angimex For This Useful Post:

    conflict73 (05-14-2013)

  3. #14802
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottJames View Post
    Icon request-would some be able to make a phone/safari icon in original frame,using black/red/silver? For i5 many thanks (-;
    -safari.png
    Last edited by ali-jabbar; 05-13-2013 at 02:58 PM.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ali-jabbar For This Useful Post:

    kwajkid (05-14-2013), yakitori2009 (05-13-2013)

  5. #14803
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottJames View Post
    Icon request-would some be able to make a phone/safari icon in original frame,using black/red/silver? For i5 many thanks (-;
    Here is your icons request, I only have mailbox and telephone only

    -mailbox.png -telephone.png

    Right click open the image in new link and right click to save the icons to your desired path (i.e. desktop)

    Cheers~

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    SHARON1O (05-14-2013)

  7. #14804
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Skudai, Johor, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    98
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 52 Times in 29 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ndhoang_angimex View Post
    Hello guys, after installing the widget images do not appear in the window! I inserted the code for my city in config.js file, so that the icons side with the forecast for the next days and the city name normally appear! If anyone can help, I thank! Sorry if error in writing!!
    hey, can u share ur safari icon.... nice one u have )

  8. #14805
    boss on android
    -screenshot_2013-05-15-00-36-28.png
    -screenshot_2013-05-15-00-41-56.png

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to luzanaw For This Useful Post:

    tty2005 (05-15-2013)

  10. #14806
    Quote Originally Posted by ndhoang_angimex View Post
    Hello guys, after installing the widget images do not appear in the window! I inserted the code for my city in config.js file, so that the icons side with the forecast for the next days and the city name normally appear! If anyone can help, I thank! Sorry if error in writing!!
    sick I love this

    Quote Originally Posted by luzanaw View Post
    boss on android
    -screenshot_2013-05-15-00-36-28.png
    -screenshot_2013-05-15-00-41-56.png
    Nice

  11. #14807
    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    Here is your icons request, I only have mailbox and telephone only

    -mailbox.png -telephone.png

    Right click open the image in new link and right click to save the icons to your desired path (i.e. desktop)

    Cheers~
    Hi yakitori2009. Can I trouble you for the same phone icon but with "Gary". Thank you so much for all of the custom icons you've created for people. You are an asset to the MMi community sir!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (05-20-2013)

  13. #14808
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hi yakitori2009. Can I trouble you for the same phone icon but with "Gary". Thank you so much for all of the custom icons you've created for people. You are an asset to the MMi community sir!
    Sure here is your custom telephone icon, I am using DS-Digital font which only comes with UPPERCASE.
    Hope it is fine for you

    -telephone.png

    Good Day~

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    erayser (05-15-2013), Lucys (05-19-2013), Marty McFly (05-14-2013), SHARON1O (05-18-2013)

  15. #14809
    Perfect - thank you so very much.

    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    Sure here is your custom telephone icon, I am using DS-Digital font which only comes with UPPERCASE.
    Hope it is fine for you

    -telephone.png

    Good Day~

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (05-20-2013)

  17. #14810
    Quote Originally Posted by luzanaw View Post
    boss on android
    -screenshot_2013-05-15-00-36-28.png
    -screenshot_2013-05-15-00-41-56.png
    It looks like very good .
    Can you share the complete theme plz, for my wife of corse, jajaja she' ll agree you a lot,
    TIA

  18. #14811
    iPhone? More like MyPhone donkeylarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 37 Times in 26 Posts

    Yakatori, would you be willing to make a night phone icon with "DUNCAN"?!?

    You're the best!!!

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to donkeylarry For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (05-20-2013)

  20. #14812
    Quote Originally Posted by noypiako0929 View Post
    Thanks rum, damn 3 icons! Hard to choose buddy... I'll go with the red first.
    Is there one like this for iPhone 5 looks nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Can anyone point me in the direction of this LS, or is it not available? TIA

    BTW Awesome work to a bunch of guys, the mods your pumping out for this theme are ridiculous and sexy as Megan Fox.
    I want this for the iPhone 5 running iOS 6.0.1

    Quote Originally Posted by luzanaw View Post
    boss on android
    -screenshot_2013-05-15-00-36-28.png
    -screenshot_2013-05-15-00-41-56.png
    But I haven't see this for android my wife like this but in pink would be nice
    Last edited by Megagizmo89; 05-16-2013 at 03:26 PM.

  21. #14813
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkinail View Post
    all i get is a black screen and i got everything downloaded thats needed for it to work
    Can u share this icon pack please they look awesome

  22. #14814
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeylarry View Post
    Yakatori, would you be willing to make a night phone icon with "DUNCAN"?!?

    You're the best!!!
    I don't have the night telephone PSD but I created a new one for you.
    here is your request custom phone icon;



    120 x 120 pixels

    -telephone-night.png

    Good Day~

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    Lucys (05-19-2013), Marty McFly (05-16-2013)

  24. #14815
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Hello. I really need your help, people. I've been trying to make Max_Pa1n's SB weather widget working for 2 days now. Still no luck. So if anyone here could help me, I'd really appreciate it. I've installed My Location app and it seems to be working (I have MyLocation.txt at /var/mobile/Documents/). I have installed Weather Icon 6 that made my Weahter App Icon to show the weather. I have installed Wallpaper JPEGifier. I have downloaded the theme itself and put in Themes folder and enabled it in Winterboard.
    After respring it shows the theme frame on my SB and it shows time and date but no weather, no icons, no background.
    I would appreciate any help with this.

  25. #14816
    iPhone? More like MyPhone donkeylarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 37 Times in 26 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    I don't have the night telephone PSD but I created a new one for you.
    here is your request custom phone icon;



    120 x 120 pixels

    -telephone-night.png

    Good Day~
    Thank you Yakatori! Looks awesome! I guess it may not have been "Night", but the color of the icon Boss border in the attached photo is what I was looking for, if that's not too much trouble!

    Thanks again brother!

    -sb-duncan.png

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to donkeylarry For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (05-20-2013)

  27. #14817
    Is there a iPhone 5 mods for this theme like red or pink for my baby girl or other I bought it but I haven't seen any yet and any setup I seen only for iPhone 4 and 4s 5.1.1 only that lilo looks nice for my baby girl and the red for me :-)

  28. #14818
    iPhone? More like MyPhone SHARON1O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    ESPAÑA
    Posts
    712
    Thanks
    2,504
    Thanked 597 Times in 338 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    I don't have the night telephone PSD but I created a new one for you.
    here is your request custom phone icon;



    120 x 120 pixels

    -telephone-night.png

    Good Day~
    Es posible en modo day en purple con el nombre de SHARON ??? gracias de antemano .

    " ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....

  29. #14819
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeylarry View Post
    Thank you Yakatori! Looks awesome! I guess it may not have been "Night", but the color of the icon Boss border in the attached photo is what I was looking for, if that's not too much trouble!

    Thanks again brother!

    -sb-duncan.png
    The photo is Day mod, I will create another Day custom phone for you

    Cheers~

    Quote Originally Posted by SHARON1O View Post
    Es posible en modo day en purple con el nombre de SHARON ??? gracias de antemano .
    I will create Day mod PSD with purple color display for you later tomorrow

    Good Day~
    Last edited by yakitori2009; 05-19-2013 at 03:55 AM.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    SHARON1O (05-19-2013)

  31. #14820
    iPhone? More like MyPhone SHARON1O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    ESPAÑA
    Posts
    712
    Thanks
    2,504
    Thanked 597 Times in 338 Posts

    Thanks Yakitori fantastico

    " ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to SHARON1O For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (05-20-2013)

Page 741 of 773 FirstFirst ... 241 641 691 731739740741742743 751 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •