+ Reply
Page 739 of 772 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729737738739740741 749 ... LastLast
Results 14,761 to 14,780 of 15422

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Anyone know what the problem with this is? my weather never seems to pickup on the themes (boss or others)
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Anyone know what the problem with this is? my weather never seems to pickup on the themes (boss or others)

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_1119.png

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by willynanita View Post
    Thank you! It worked like a charm!

Will the apps update normally? (I guess I'd have to do the info.plist again...).
    Glad u got it done im happy for u....
    Nope... Every update u have to manually change it again in the info.plist
    Have a nice day den...

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sital's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,897 Times in 713 Posts

Back on boss. I'm still tweaking it here and there so, along those lines, does anyone have a Dolphin Browser icon in day mod? The only Dolphin icon I've seen was back on page 67, but was the original mod. TIA.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by S1TAL View Post
    Back on boss. I'm still tweaking it here and there so, along those lines, does anyone have a Dolphin Browser icon in day mod? The only Dolphin icon I've seen was back on page 67, but was the original mod. TIA.

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-dolphin.png

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ali-jabbar For This Useful Post:

KraXik (05-03-2013), Sital (05-02-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can u please share the weather icon, thank u in advance.

i really love them but i tried to resize them to 120x120 i couldn't and i tried to get rid of that white square that in the back of the icon itself i couldn't too.any help would appreciated thank u so much in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by ali-jabbar View Post
    Last edited by abotrika; 05-02-2013 at 12:39 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abotrika View Post
    can u please share the weather icon, thank u in advance.
    I got the weather icon here, (thanks to elilab for maintaining the collection).

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-twc-max-2x.png

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thank u much
    I got the weather icon here, (thanks to elilab for maintaining the collection).

Attachment 636033
    thank u ,but i don't how to get rid of that white square that attached to the icon,any help would b appreciated
    I got the weather icon here, (thanks to elilab for maintaining the collection)

Attachment 636033
    Last edited by abotrika; 05-02-2013 at 03:46 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abotrika View Post
    thank u much

thank u ,but i don't how to get rid of that white square that attached to the icon,any help would b appreciated
    When you click on the icon I posted do you get a small window with the icon? If so, save the image from there instead of opening it in another tab/window. Or you can just download it from the link I gave you. It's right there on the first page.

Green Apple
    Thanks

The Yahoo Weather app is named exactly as the native weather app. I've been unable to rename the yahoo weather app to change the icon because every time I try to do it, the name changes in iFile, but the app displays the same name in the springboard: "Weather". If I change the native weather's app name, it works, but still can't get the yahoo weather to change the name.

How can I fix this? Has someone been able to change the yahoo weather display name?

Thanks

The Yahoo Weather app is named exactly as the native weather app. I've been unable to rename the yahoo weather app to change the icon because every time I try to do it, the name changes in iFile, but the app displays the same name in the springboard: "Weather". If I change the native weather's app name, it works, but still can't get the yahoo weather to change the name.

How can I fix this? Has someone been able to change the yahoo weather display name?
    It sounds like you are trying to change the icon using the Icon folder method. Instead, try using the Bundle folder method. In the theme's Bundle folder, create a subfolder and give it the bundle identifier name of the yahoo weather app. Inside this folder you place your appropriately named icon. You can use iFile to get to the Yahoo app - there you can see what you need to name your icon (e.g. [email protected]), and in the Info.plist will be the bundle identifier name.

I hope this made sense.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default BiteSMS theme issues
    Hi, I'm having some issues with using other BiteSMS themes.

I already deleted the SMSBackGround.png files from the var/stash/themes/boss.theme directory, and that helped a lot. However, the text bubbles in conversation mode are still being altered by boss.ios

Does anyone know where in the file structure the visual changes for bitesms are?

Thank You

My iPhone is a Part of Me cerber24's Avatar
    Thanks

Bro share your slider finger jellylock?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cerber24 View Post
    Bro share your slider finger jellylock?
    Here you go. (It's there, just hard to see. Click on it to view before saving. If you just right-click and save I think you'll only get a white box.)

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-fingerprint.png
    Last edited by Sital; 05-03-2013 at 12:07 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vha23 View Post
    Hi, I'm having some issues with using other BiteSMS themes.

I already deleted the SMSBackGround.png files from the var/stash/themes/boss.theme directory, and that helped a lot. However, the text bubbles in conversation mode are still being altered by boss.ios

Does anyone know where in the file structure the visual changes for bitesms are?

Thank You
    Its in var/mobile/library/bite themes/ and the theme u r using

Oh!! U r one step closer to get it done... Here u go...
    Do the steps dat i tot u b4....
    And in the .app u will c files wif ending .lproj...
    Dats is where u need to change the name...
    Ok!! If ur iphone language is english it shld b in the en.lproj in here u will find another info.plist... Change the name like u did wif ur angry birds ...
    Remember dat is for english language if u r on another language u shld find the language dat u used n in there u change it...
    Respring and done
    Last edited by conflict73; 05-03-2013 at 12:58 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to conflict73 For This Useful Post:

willynanita (05-05-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by conflict73 View Post
    Its in var/mobile/library/bite themes/ and the theme u r using

thanks. i actually just realized that even when I enabled the boss.ios bitesms theme, the message bubbles never changed from the normal balloon. only the colors change, not the shape. i deleted the entire boss.ios directory in the var/mobile/library/bite themes/ location, and still have the same problem. its like boss.ios is controlling the bitesms ballons from somewhere else also. any other ideas? i have the following enabled in winterboard: boss.iphone5 patch, boss.day.mod, and boss.ios. (in that order) when i disable boss.ios, the bitesms themes act like they are supposed to (message balloons change their shapes and graphics)

does anyone have an iphone5 with bitesms and boss.ios with the message balloons similar to

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

thanks!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Cherryville, North Carolina, United States
    Thanks

Default Summerboard Method
    Can someone plz help I would like for my icons to appear how I have them made with the image overlapping the border. I have the icons in an icons folder and have named them the same thing as the .app. When I do this it changes and works but once I close the folder it is in then it reverts back to the one not overlapping. Please help with this Im sure it's something simple.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Oh!! U r one step closer to get it done... Here u go...
    Do the steps dat i tot u b4....
    And in the .app u will c files wif ending .lproj...
    Dats is where u need to change the name...
    Ok!! If ur iphone language is english it shld b in the en.lproj in here u will find another info.plist... Change the name like u did wif ur angry birds ...
    Remember dat is for english language if u r on another language u shld find the language dat u used n in there u change it...
    Respring and done [/QUOTE]

It worked! Thanks!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vha23 View Post
    thanks. i actually just realized that even when I enabled the boss.ios bitesms theme, the message bubbles never changed from the normal balloon. only the colors change, not the shape. i deleted the entire boss.ios directory in the var/mobile/library/bite themes/ location, and still have the same problem. its like boss.ios is controlling the bitesms ballons from somewhere else also. any other ideas? i have the following enabled in winterboard: boss.iphone5 patch, boss.day.mod, and boss.ios. (in that order) when i disable boss.ios, the bitesms themes act like they are supposed to (message balloons change their shapes and graphics)

does anyone have an iphone5 with bitesms and boss.ios with the message balloons similar to

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

thanks!!
    Try look into ur boss theme/bundles/com.apple.chatkit
    Wats the balloon color...?? If the color dat appear in ur sms now the same as in the chatkit den u have to change it in the chatkit manually. Have u tried other bitesms theme? Try other theme first and see if it works.
    Hope u understand wat im saying here

iPhone? More like MyPhone ipawnforfun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by audiobhanjon View Post
    Can someone plz help I would like for my icons to appear how I have them made with the image overlapping the border. I have the icons in an icons folder and have named them the same thing as the .app. When I do this it changes and works but once I close the folder it is in then it reverts back to the one not overlapping. Please help with this Im sure it's something simple.
    Summerboard method and Folders ! dont work together

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by audiobhanjon View Post
    Do you have FolderEnhancer installed? the latest 1.9.8.1-1 version update messed all my custom icons (using the folder icons method). Some were themed others don't, or none at all.

Once I installed an earlier version (1.9.5-1) everything went back to normal.

LinkBacks (?)