+ Reply
Page 726 of 772 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716724725726727728 736 ... LastLast
Results 14,501 to 14,520 of 15422

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
So I've been trying to read the whole thread, and I'm wondering how did you guys get the shelf overlays that look like the default wallpaper included in the theme?
    Green Apple
    Thanks

So I've been trying to read the whole thread, and I'm wondering how did you guys get the shelf overlays that look like the default wallpaper included in the theme? Or are they not overlays at all?

iPhone? More like MyPhone brknneks's Avatar
    Thanks

depending on what theme you are using, if the theme requires you to use a wallpaper that is in the file then you'll have to change the wallpaper file out within that file itself. Also I used springtomize to drop my icons to 70% to give them that smaller look also edited the plist file in iconoclasm to properly set them to the placement of my choice as well as bring them down to give the look of setting on the shelf.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tremme118 View Post
    FIF7Y this is magnificent. Absolutely magnificent.
    Here's my setup

What lockscreen and font is that? Anyone?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brknneks View Post
    depending on what theme you are using, if the theme requires you to use a wallpaper that is in the file then you'll have to change the wallpaper file out within that file itself. Also I used springtomize to drop my icons to 70% to give them that smaller look also edited the plist file in iconoclasm to properly set them to the placement of my choice as well as bring them down to give the look of setting on the shelf.
    I know that my questions wasn't phrased very well, but I was on my phone. Here's a picture to show what I mean by the shelf overlays.boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-570003_boss.ios-2x-iphone.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-wallpaper.png

Is there any way I can get a psd or image of just those shelf/indents? Thanks by the way.

Edit: I feel so dumb now. I never thought to look in the user templates folder because I thought it would only have the icon psds. Turns out everything I need is in there.
    Last edited by lawrencema92; 04-04-2013 at 03:23 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello, please I have a big problem. A few days ago I restart my device and GPS-based weather widgets doesn't working. I've checked everything, and it does not work, reset the device and either. No could have happened, I have MyLocation 1.1, the application opens, but my widgets do not work, not even the location manual config. "My LS & SB GPS widgets not working" only restart please help

Thanks
    Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by coupe_rc View Post
    Hello, please I have a big problem. A few days ago I restart my device and GPS-based weather widgets doesn't working. I've checked everything, and it does not work, reset the device and either. No could have happened, I have MyLocation 1.1, the application opens, but my widgets do not work, not even the location manual config. "My LS & SB GPS widgets not working" only restart please help
    Check out the UniAW6.0 thread. They have posted a fix.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Check out the UniAW6.0 thread. They have posted a fix.
    This fix didn't work for my side forecast SB...is there any other way to get the weather back???

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Now that I finally have weather working on the LS thx to all the guys in the UniAW6.0 thread I was wondering if anyone has a working link to Dacals GPS SB Widget?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Had to restore my phone and everything's pretty much back to normal just need the icons for the activity/share menu and how to replace em again anyone have em?

Thanks

Always come back to boss on my phone... Here's me at the moment. SB widget can be found in Elite 6 thread.

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_2183.png

Here are some icons i made over time, i don't run day or night mod so these are in regular mod only. Hope you guys can use them. They are Battery Doctor Pro, Uploader or something else, craigslist, google plus, flick fishing, clash of clans, carnivores, batman, vector and injustice.

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_2194.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_2192.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_2193.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_2187.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_2189.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_2188.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_2186.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_2185.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_2184.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_2191.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_2190.png
    Last edited by kwajkid; 04-05-2013 at 04:38 AM.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kwajkid For This Useful Post:

FoneBone (04-06-2013), jghost (04-06-2013), KraXik (04-05-2013), lion19 (04-05-2013), Marty McFly (04-05-2013), SHARON1O (04-05-2013)

Thanks

Me too bro lol....... I also picked up that widget while I was there. There's only one BOSS!

Quote Originally Posted by kwajkid View Post
    Always come back to boss on my phone... Here's me at the moment. SB widget can be found in Elite 6 thread.

Attachment 630323

Here are some icons i made over time, i don't run day or night mod so these are in regular mod only. Hope you guys can use them. They are Battery Doctor Pro, Uploader or something else, craigslist, google plus, flick fishing, clash of clans, carnivores, batman, vector and injustice.

Attachment 630338Attachment 630339Attachment 630340Attachment 630341Attachment 630342Attachment 630343Attachment 630344Attachment 630345Attachment 630346Attachment 630347Attachment 630348

13. The Following User Says Thank You to brknneks For This Useful Post:

kwajkid (04-05-2013)

Thanks

Attachment 630323
    That is a sick looking widget. Is it an iWidget or a Winterboard theme? Would you mind posting a link to the d/l post in the Elite 6 thread here? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bashyman View Post
    This fix didn't work for my side forecast SB...is there any other way to get the weather back???
    Did you replace your location.js file with the version posted on page #1? Use Drifters version posted here: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5. Sorry, should have mentioned that earlier.
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 04-05-2013 at 07:47 AM.

Thanks

I've got the file bro but that thread is moving fast and it's hard to keep up with everything. I've already redid mine twice this morning, that theme is pretty sick!

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0710.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0711.png

That is a sick looking widget. Is it an iWidget or a Winterboard theme? Would you mind posting a link to the d/l post in the Elite 6 thread here? Thanks.

Did you replace your location.js file with the version posted on page #1? Use Drifters version posted here: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5. Sorry, should have mentioned that earlier.

Thanks

I've got the file bro but that thread is moving fast and it's hard to keep up with everything. I've already redid mine twice this morning, that theme is pretty sick!

Attachment 630399 Attachment 630400
    Doesn't look like the same one. I was referring to the weather widget above that goes behind the dock icons? Post 14510.

Thanks

Doesn't look like the same one. I was referring to the weather widget above that goes behind the dock icons? Post 14510.
    It's not the same one, that's just a few others that have been thrown up on that thread.

Thanks

It's not the same one, that's just a few others that have been thrown up on that thread.
    Oh - lol. OK. Very nice.

I've got the file bro
    But you have the file for the one I was asking about?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks bro !!! But I could fix it in some, but others still do not work. regards

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default drifters ?

Attachment 630399 Attachment 630400

Hi, what is a drifters version ? its a modded version of location ? or another thing..

Thanks

McFly,

Did that fix the LS current weather updating issue on the theme you posted previously? My forecast updates fine, but the current weather only updates when I respring.

Also, when I shifted the clock hand down to fit the I5 screen it stretched it. NO fix found yet. post #14431

Thanks again for any help! Have an awesome weekend!

Matt

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-mf6.png

Thanks
    Thanked 1,752 Times in 890 Posts

Attachment 630323

]
    Very nice setup! Could you share your dock please? Many thanks!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

kwajkid (04-05-2013)

LinkBacks (?)