+ Reply
Page 721 of 773 FirstFirst ... 221 621 671 711719720721722723 731 771 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,420 of 15446

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Once I get all the kinks worked out I'll post a DL link. Originally Posted by brknneks The Re-Up..... little LS I redone today! Attachment 627877
    iPhone? More like MyPhone brknneks's Avatar
    Thanks

Once I get all the kinks worked out I'll post a DL link.

Quote Originally Posted by brknneks View Post
    The Re-Up..... little LS I redone today!

Attachment 627877

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The Re-Up..... little LS I redone today!

Attachment 627877
    This LS looks awesome. Please share if you can

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    HI,

can anyone point me into the right direction what needs to be done to change the dialing pad with the one orange button? I found the pictures, but not sure if I can simply replace them... and, what dial pad / keypad are you using?
    Looking forward to your inspirations!

Thanks

Cy1

Thanks

Here's the link for the Re-Up LS mod:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vqxcfk6nt8...d.LS.theme.zip

Quote Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
    This LS looks awesome. Please share if you can

Thanks

McFly,

Thanks for sharing! I am somewhat new to the jailbreak scene. I have figured out a few simple mods on your LS such as changing to the 24 hour clock format etc. However, I'm not having much luck changing the aspect ratio to fit the iphone 5 well. It seems the red image.png is a little too short for my screen. Is this designed for the iphone 4, and how difficult is it to stretch it for the iphone 5? I tried changing some of the coding in lockbackground.html but only managed to goof things up. The good news is that I did get it back to the way you had it! Any help would be appreciated, and THANKS again!
    Matt
    Last edited by mfisherbsu; 03-27-2013 at 12:59 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mfisherbsu For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (03-27-2013)

Thanks

Which image are you talking about wallpaper, clockhand? Glad you got everything back to normal always keep that backup handy

Quote Originally Posted by mfisherbsu View Post
    McFly,

Thanks for sharing! I am somewhat new to the jailbreak scene. I have figured out a few simple mods on your LS such as changing to the 24 hour clock format etc. However, I'm not having much luck changing the aspect ratio to fit the iphone 5 well. It seems the red image.png is a little too short for my screen. Is this designed for the iphone 4, and how difficult is it to stretch it for the iphone 5? I tried changing some of the coding in lockbackground.html but only managed to goof things up. The good news is that I did get it back to the way you had it! Any help would be appreciated, and THANKS again!
    Matt

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brknneks For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (03-27-2013), mfisherbsu (03-27-2013)

Thanks

Which image are you talking about wallpaper, clockhand? Glad you got everything back to normal always keep that backup handy
    Thanks for the reply! If you look at McFly's original pic his red screen goes all the way to the bottom even below the slider. Mine does not. I'd like to "extend" it all the way down. Also the forecast banner looks to be slightly too far left on mine. Can it be shifted slightly right?

Thanks for any help!

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-mf1.png
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-mf2.png
    Last edited by mfisherbsu; 03-27-2013 at 02:12 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mfisherbsu For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (03-27-2013)

Thanks
    Hey guys new to the modding scene but like most of us on here HIGHLY addicted to it now. I have boss.ios right now along with accent sb weather widget. I chose accent sb because All I had to do was dl it from cydia then to winterboard and boom. Any cooler ones please let me know. Anyways I'm trying to get my wallpaper to show on top pc the widget. I put a pic that says to put a certain line into Ifile. Can someone help?ImageUploadedByModMyi1364413993.720720.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1364414006.674829.jpg

Thanks

McFly,

Matt
    I had a little trouble with this too, but after playing with a couple of things here is what I have found, let me know what you think. This is on a 5.

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_2070.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_2069.png   boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_2062.png   boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-layer.png  
    Last edited by The.Dude; 03-27-2013 at 03:11 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The.Dude For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (03-27-2013), mfisherbsu (03-27-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The.Dude View Post
    I had a little trouble with this too, but after playing with a couple of things here is what I have found, let me know what you think. This is on a 5.

Attachment 627953

Looks good Dude! I like the leather background and especially the fact that it fills your screen! I notice that you took the city/current weather off the top left.....I'd miss that part, personally. Thanks for sharing!

Nice work!

Ok, Dude, you added a second image with a pic at the top left and the current weather info at the bottom left. I REALLY like that! Care to share? We need to figure out how to get your second hand lined back up....sorry if I sound picky!
    Last edited by mfisherbsu; 03-27-2013 at 02:41 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Where can i find this wallpaper Done for 6 lines of icons?

Quote Originally Posted by limitzero View Post

Attachment 627148

Going all Cyan today, not sure if it looks awesome or fugly

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hello there, I am a new user and would like to share some of my icons (here's boss google maps)
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-google-maps.png

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ali-jabbar For This Useful Post:

acidnbase (03-27-2013), conflict73 (04-09-2013), Laxu (03-28-2013)

Thanks

I'll take all of the help I can get. To be honest, I didn't even notice it was off, I'll look at that. As far as the I only placed the image at the top left as a space filler(and an homage to Boss's creator), because my download didn't include the info that showed in McFly's inspiration pic, so I just messed with it...

Thanks for telling me that you liked it, I visit the boards often, but I am a total newb to freestyling. Thanks to McFly and the original creators of the widget, all of that is way over my head, I am a tinkerer at best....

19. The Following User Says Thank You to The.Dude For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (03-27-2013)

Thanks

I'll take all of the help I can get. To be honest, I didn't even notice it was off, I'll look at that. As far as the I only placed the image at the top left as a space filler(and an homage to Boss's creator), because my download didn't include the info that showed in McFly's inspiration pic, so I just messed with it...

Thanks for telling me that you liked it, I visit the boards often, but I am a total newb to freestyling. Thanks to McFly and the original creators of the widget, all of that is way over my head, I am a tinkerer at best....
    So I took your layer.png and put it on my theme, but it still does the same thing. It won't fill the screen. Did you change some of the settings on the <LockBackground.html> to make it fit right?

Anyone out there know what to change to "stretch" the image to the bottom of the screen?

Thanks!
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-mf3.png

Thanks

So I took your layer.png and put it on my theme, but it still does the same thing. It won't fill the screen. Did you change some of the settings on the <LockBackground.html> to make it fit right?

Anyone out there know what to change to "stretch" the image to the bottom of the screen?

Thanks!
    Attachment 627973
    I'm mobile now, but I'll pm you the files shortly.

Obviously, you're not a golfer

Thanks!
    Attachment 627973

Hey Fish,

PM me your email so I can send you the zip...
    Last edited by The.Dude; 03-27-2013 at 04:09 PM.
    Obviously, you're not a golfer...

Thanks

Trying to get reflective dock to work, I installed one from cydia but can't get it to work hellllppppp

Thanks
    Thanked 4,752 Times in 1,056 Posts

Hey all! Thanks for all the thanks - lol! I'm happy you guys like it. Just getting to the thread now after a long day. This LS is for the i4/4s. My sincerest apologies to the entire thread as I don't think I mentioned that. I will do my best to mod this for i5 ASAP but it will take A LOT of tinkering.

mfisherbsu: I understand "brknneks" is helping you out? Let me know if you still need me for anything.

Attachment 627967
    Not only is your ID (The.Dude) and signature (Obviously you're not a golfer) absolutely PRICELESS but that i5 mod is sick! Can you share with the thread? That's pretty much my LS mod.....only on an i5 & greatly improved!

Thanks

McFly,

Yep, "brknneks" has offered some suggestions and I hope to find a good solution. Dude, has a pretty slick setup too, huh? I've been PM with him also working on a i5 solution. My problem is that when I adjust one aspect ratio five other things don't line up. I'm rapidly gaining an appreciation for programmers! I enjoy learning. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be much help when it comes to a quick mod for i5. I"m happy to test, but minimal/no programming skills. If I can help from here let me know.

Regards

Thanks

McFly,

Yep, "brknneks" has offered some suggestions and I hope to find a good solution. Dude, has a pretty slick setup too, huh? I've been PM with him also working on a i5 solution. My problem is that when I adjust one aspect ratio five other things don't line up. I'm rapidly gaining an appreciation for programmers! I enjoy learning. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be much help when it comes to a quick mod for i5. I"m happy to test, but minimal/no programming skills. If I can help from here let me know.

Regards
    McFly,

I love the mod, thanks for sharing. I have sent fish the files I modded for ip5. If anyone else wants it, I'll post the complete ip5 mod, with your permission, as you did the hard work. Thanks again for the mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hey all! Thanks for all the thanks - lol! I'm happy you guys like it. Just getting to the thread now after a long day. This LS is for the i4/4s. My sincerest apologies to the entire thread as I don't think I mentioned that. I will do my best to mod this for i5 ASAP but it will take A LOT of tinkering.

mfisherbsu: I understand "brknneks" is helping you out? Let me know if you still need me for anything.

Not only is your ID (The.Dude) and signature (Obviously you're not a golfer) absolutely PRICELESS but that i5 mod is sick! Can you share with the thread? That's pretty much my LS mod.....only on an i5 & greatly improved!
    Thanks for the "greatly improved" comment. It makes me feel good for the work I put into it and thanks for the approval on the handle and sig.

The dude abides....
    Last edited by The.Dude; 03-27-2013 at 07:46 PM.
    Obviously, you're not a golfer...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to The.Dude For This Useful Post:

mfisherbsu (03-28-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slimschutte View Post
    Trying to get reflective dock to work, I installed one from cydia but can't get it to work hellllppppp
    Slim,

Pm me your email, I'll hook you up.

LinkBacks (?)