Page 712 of 773 FirstFirst ... 212 612 662 702710711712713714 722 762 ... LastLast
Results 14,221 to 14,240 of 15450

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

iPhone? More like MyPhone brknneks's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry for the delay! Here's the Frame along with a Gold one I put together today..... Change your icons in the icons folder in your theme and make sure to name them such as Mail.png and [email protected]

-final-chrome-icon.png
    Quote Originally Posted by limitzero View Post
    Looks great, care to share the chrome mask and where to change/directory to put it in? Thanks in advance!
    Here's another Gold revised.

-gold3.png

[QUOTE=brknneks;6802265]Sorry for the delay! Here's the Frame along with a Gold one I put together today..... Change your icons in the icons folder in your theme and make sure to name them such as Mail.png and [email protected]

-final-chrome-icon.pngQUOTE]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -gold-frame.png  
    Last edited by brknneks; 03-20-2013 at 08:11 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brknneks For This Useful Post:

limitzero (03-20-2013), SHARON1O (03-20-2013)

I have seen some screenshots in the boss thread of folder icons with the names of the icons in the middle, how do I install these icons and get them to show correctly. Is there a special cydia tweak I need to install first?

iPhone? More like MyPhone jghost's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
    I have seen some screenshots in the boss thread of folder icons with the names of the icons in the middle, how do I install these icons and get them to show correctly. Is there a special cydia tweak I need to install first?
    Look back 1-2 pages. I explained this completely.

Default WeChat Icon Location
    Does anyone know where I would place the custom icon for Wechat? What is the name of the directory that I should add if I wanted to have the custom icon?

ALSO.. Everyone references PINOY Reflective Dock... Where do I find this version? It's not the same one on Cydia.. is it?

Quote Originally Posted by jghost View Post
    Look back 1-2 pages. I explained this completely.
    Save icon to var/mobile/media/foldericons/foregrounds

Visit Cydia and add the repo cydia.myrepospace.com/vertex

Search for foldericons app from vertex repo and install

At your springboard hold down on one of your folder icons. You should see a little settings symbol in the corner of it.

Click the settings symbol, then foregrounds and select your foldericon.

I tried these steps but the icon doesnt appear when I select in Foreground. I went to photobucket but how should I save an icon exactly. Can I go into photobucket directly from my iphone or does it need to be done via desktop.

Update.....Got it working, I need the png file to have @2x at the end of the name since I am using an iphone5. Thanks for all the help.

I really like the wooden look from Eliab's photobucket and added all the icons I needed except for one, I cant find one that says Apple in the wooden icon look. Can someone please make that for me and post it.
    Last edited by slumpey326; 03-20-2013 at 11:12 AM.

did you follow the instructions that jghost just told me to do. It worked like a charm.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonmchugh View Post
    Hey guys. I'm having trouble getting icons to change that I've downloaded. I got a bunch from this site.

Mobile Photobucket

I saved them on my phone. Named them Twitter.png and [email protected] (for example). I got then from this site before and haven't had any problems. This is how I have the files named

ImageUploadedByModMyi1363793330.610343.jpg

I have summer board turned on. It seems like ever since I downloaded the new version of foldericons from cydia I haven't had any problems.
    I made my own folder for twitter under var/stash/themes https://www.dropbox.com/s/gp3t9e4wsf...erSettings.zip

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vtt94746g8...s.Tweetie2.zip

You can use my folders verbatim, or you can change the icons yourself. Make sure you use the same dimensions when changing the icons.

did you follow the instructions that jghost just told me to do. It worked like a charm.
    I'm glad they worked out for you. Jonmchugh is referring to regular icons, not folder. So it follows a different process.

Thanks man, but my question was where do I put the frame in boss so it auto masks all icons in say silver? I know about the icons, sorry for the confusion

I made my own folder for twitter under var/stash/themes https://www.dropbox.com/s/gp3t9e4wsf...erSettings.zip

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vtt94746g8...s.Tweetie2.zip

You can use my folders verbatim, or you can change the icons yourself. Make sure you use the same dimensions when changing the icons.

I'm glad they worked out for you. Jonmchugh is referring to regular icons, not folder. So it follows a different process.
    I got it to work. I just reinstalled the theme from cydia and if works now. Thanks

Thanks

I got it to work. I just reinstalled the theme from cydia and if works now. Thanks
    Okay. My folders change the twitter icon in settings. So you can do the settings portion if you want. Otherwise your settings icons won't skin.

I'm glad they worked out for you.
    do you know anyone who can tweaked eliab's wooden folder icons so one can say Apple

Thanks

do you know anyone who can tweaked eliab's wooden folder icons so one can say Apple
    I'm sure someone on this thread can do it. My photoshop skills are still in the infancy stage. Where's Eric when you need him? Let me turn on the Eric symbol in the sky...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jghost For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (03-20-2013)

Can you post up the one(s) you want? I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for.

I'm sure someone on this thread can do it. My photoshop skills are still in the infancy stage. Where's Eric when you need him? Let me turn on the Eric symbol in the sky...
    You didn't post the pic?? Haha.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Can you post up the one(s) you want? I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for.

You didn't post the pic?? Haha.
    Sorry lol. I think he's referring to this icon -utilities0.png But he want's it to say APPLE.

yup, thats the folder icon I want but want it to say Apple. Please Please assist.

Well I'm in the same boat. I just got done renaming 30 or do icons. It worked when I just tj renamed one icon but it doesn't work now. This is frustrating. I have followed all the steps and the icons won't change at all.

I have then saved in var/stash/themes/boss/icons.

It's so frustrating because it worked fine before. Now no matter how many times I install the completed theme none of the icons change

ImageUploadedByModMyi1363807302.344047.jpg
    Last edited by jonmchugh; 03-20-2013 at 02:21 PM.

Thanks

Well I'm in the same boat. I just got done renaming 30 or do icons. It worked when I just tj renamed one icon but it doesn't work now. This is frustrating. I have followed all the steps and the icons won't change at all.

I have then saved in var/stash/themes/boss/icons.

It's so frustrating because it worked fine before. Now no matter how many times I install the completed theme none of the icons change

ImageUploadedByModMyi1363807302.344047.jpg
    I see you have a space for App Store. You can't have spaces from my understanding. Try doing a full reboot instead of just respringing.

I see you have a space for App Store. You can't have spaces from my understanding. Try doing a full reboot instead of just respringing.
    You can have spaces. They need to be named EXACTLY how they are displayed on your SB. If there's a space in the name, it has to be there too.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

jghost (03-20-2013)

Page 712 of 773 FirstFirst ... 212 612 662 702710711712713714 722 762 ... LastLast