+ Reply
Page 710 of 773 FirstFirst ... 210 610 660 700708709710711712 720 760 ... LastLast
Results 14,181 to 14,200 of 15446

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by limitzero Interesting, did not know of this. Have you made any special settings icons for boss? If you have, care to share your bundle/folder? As for the
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jghost's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by limitzero View Post
    Interesting, did not know of this. Have you made any special settings icons for boss? If you have, care to share your bundle/folder?

As for the Shared Artwork, I remember fif7y once said on twitter that its some sort of limitations on Winterboard at the time being so can't really be changed for now, so that way 2y2d did is more of a permanent solution (hence make a backup )
    I haven't made "custom" icons for settings, rather I have taken custom ones already created by others and shrunk them down to 58 x 58, or which ever size apple has them in the original folder. This allowed my springboard icons to be consistent with my settings icons. Let me know which setting icons you're missing. I may know the specific locations. I can also share my bundle when I complete my last few remaining icons.

And understood regarding the shared.artwork. I've made a backup of the original. No worries.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Nice, thanks, I am mainly missing Accelerate and DietBulletin

There are many that is missing the boss theme mask sadly though, too many to name as I am heavy on tweaks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jghost View Post
    Make a folder in var/stash/themes titled something.themes. Then make a folder within that one titled Bundles. Then you have to search for the file location and replicate that and the icon in your new made folder. It might be under com.apple.Preferences. You have to search through iFile to find out. It's easy to do a global search in iFile by using a broad term and selecting "hierarchy." Once this is done visit winter board on your phone and your new folder should be there. Check it off and make sure it's above the boss theme folder. Respring/reboot and it should take effect.
    Thanks for the reply.I know this icon located under Library/PreferencesLoader/Preferences/,I just don't know how to create the structures in winterboard.
    Last edited by leonyeh; 03-18-2013 at 10:34 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leonyeh View Post
    Thanks for the reply.I know this icon located under Library/PreferencesLoader/Preferences/,I just don't know how to create the structures in winterboard.
    To find the path, go into the respective .plist file of the icon. Scroll through until you see a something.something.something (something of obviously replaced with text respective to the icon). This is the path or the name of the folder you would make under var/stash/insertname.theme/Bundles/name of path you found (insertname can be replaced with any name of your choosing). Under that, you paste the icon of your choosing in the same pixel size as the original app folder into your new created folder. Now visit winter board. You should see your new .theme file. Enable it and respring/reboot. Especially reboot because sometimes this made a difference for me. I say all this assuming you're comfortable SSHing into your phone and creating files, or using iFile to do the same thing.
    Last edited by jghost; 03-18-2013 at 10:49 PM.

Thanks

To find the path, go into the respective .plist file of the icon. Scroll through until you see a something.something.something (something of obviously replaced with text respective to the icon). This is the path or the name of the folder you would make under var/stash/insertname.theme/Bundles/name of path you found (insertname can be replaced with any name of your choosing). Under that, you paste the icon of your choosing in the same pixel size as the original app folder into your new created folder. Now visit winter board. You should see your new .theme file. Enable it and respring/reboot. Especially reboot because sometimes this made a difference for me. I say all this assuming you're comfortable SSHing into your phone and creating files, or using iFile to do the same thing.
    I know this usually should worked,but this one is different.As you can see this app name was com.EyeDevs.MusicBarExtendedboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-20130319130338.png So I go to and create like my.theme/Bundles/com.EyeDevs.MusicBarExtended/MusicBarExtended.png,after reboot and nothing changed.

Thanks

I know this usually should worked,but this one is different.As you can see this app name was com.EyeDevs.MusicBarExtendedAttachment 626872 So I go to and create like my.theme/Bundles/com.EyeDevs.MusicBarExtended/MusicBarExtended.png,after reboot and nothing changed.
    Try this: make a backup of the original then replace the original. This is what I had to do a few times when icons wouldn't change like you're mentioning.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jghost For This Useful Post:

leonyeh (03-18-2013)

Thanks

Try this: make a backup of the original then replace the original. This is what I had to do a few times when icons wouldn't change like you're mentioning.
    Guess this is the only way,but when I change my theme,I have to do it over and over.Thanks anyway.

Thanks

Guess this is the only way,but when I change my theme,I have to do it over and over.Thanks anyway.
    Sorry. If I find a better solution I will post it. You could have icons ready for several themes so all you have to so is to in and paste them.

Thanks

Made a mbex skin today.It's not perfect though,it should go with this wallpaper,you'll find out when you use it.
    Here is the previewboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0014.png
    Grab it if you like
    boss.MBex.theme.rar

Thanks
    Thanked 4,768 Times in 759 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lucys View Post
    Yakitori2009 the best in creating icons
    I think you are Gary are best icon creators... I guess you didn't catch my right aligned emoticon on my post...

Thanks

Just made a mbex skin to match boss theme,but not perfect,it has to go with the wallpaper.boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0014.png
    Weird,can't add download link,cos my level is too low?
    Don't know if this could work,the link is
    www.mediafire.com/?qb8jnhh1i3hebbj
    Last edited by leonyeh; 03-19-2013 at 01:58 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone SHARON1O's Avatar
    Thanks

Just made a mbex skin to match boss theme,but not perfect,it has to go with the wallpaper.Attachment 626882
    Weird,can't add download link,cos my level is too low?
    can share music player??? in that folder must be put ???
    Last edited by SHARON1O; 03-19-2013 at 01:46 AM.

" ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SHARON1O View Post
    can share music player??? in that folder must be put ???
    It's just a musicbarex theme

Thanks

It's just a musicbarex theme
    I can buy??

" ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SHARON1O View Post
    I can buy??
    Buy what?I'll try to put the download link in that post.

Thanks

Buy what?I'll try to put the download link in that post.
    ok thank you very much

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Greetings My Boss Friends

I have been in the process of updating all my iWidgets and have finished updating my Boss MultiScroll iWidget.
    This is a GPS or Woeid iWidget, you can add your Yahoo Woeid directly in the iWidgets options menu if you dont use GPS.

I have also added a text input for the Banner Scroll part of this Widget

Big Thanks to Yakitori for creating the Overlays and Masks for this iWidget,
    and another Big Thanks to ChevyMuscleCar for the use of his Weather image set

Many options are available to make this iWidget totally customizable to your tastes

Download Here: Drifters Multiscroll BOSS Weather V4.zip
    Can you Share the Dock Reflection please ?

Thank you

sju
    Thanks

Name:  Cameraa.png
Views: 695
Size:  21.9 KBName:  Clock.png
Views: 708
Size:  18.8 KBName:  Facebook2.png
Views: 689
Size:  20.8 KBName:  Google1.png
Views: 689
Size:  15.7 KBName:  Messages1.png
Views: 695
Size:  21.5 KBName:  Music1.png
Views: 701
Size:  18.1 KBName:  Webmd2.png
Views: 693
Size:  14.7 KBName:  workmail3.png
Views: 688
Size:  20.5 KB

I just cant make the background transperant, when i try i end up with a wihte border around the image, i hate photoshop, can someone help me ? please

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-2unavngivet.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-3unavngivet.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-33unavngivet.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-unavngivet.png

and i realy want to se them as an icon

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sju For This Useful Post:

SHARON1O (03-19-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 Times in 527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    Attachment 626898Attachment 626899Attachment 626900Attachment 626901Attachment 626902Attachment 626903Attachment 626904Attachment 626905

I just cant make the background transperant, when i try i end up with a wihte border around the image, i hate photoshop, can someone help me ? please
    Firstly, you are saving the icons with wrong method. That is why you have the wrong pixels and white background in all your icons posted.
    Go back to the original thread, right click the icon "open link in new tab".

In the newly opened tab, you will see an icon at the left hand corner, right click to save the icon in your desktop.

You should see 120 x 120 pixels now with transparent background (PNG format).

Cheers~

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

azaleea (03-21-2013), erayser (03-19-2013), Lucys (03-19-2013), The.Drifter (03-19-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

how to theme siri and musicplayer (nowplaying) in ios6 iphone 5?

LinkBacks (?)