+ Reply
Page 706 of 773 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696704705706707708 716 756 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,120 of 15446

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by mirilopr Thanks, but I dont have photobucket Download imgupr from the App Store and upload it And get the embed codes (BB) and then copy and paste
...
  1. #14101
    Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,916
    Thanks
    597
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 724 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mirilopr View Post
    Thanks, but I dont have photobucket
    Download imgupr from the App Store and upload it And get the embed codes (BB) and then copy and paste here

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

    mirilopr (03-16-2013), SHARON1O (03-16-2013)

  3. #14102
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 102 Times in 52 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by brknneks View Post
    Where do you go to choice the color of the keyboard I don't see nothing in Winterboard after installing the theme.
    You need ColorKeyboard from Cydia, it's a separate tweak on its own. Once you have it installed then you can change out keyboards from settings-->colorkeyboard-->themes

  4. #14103
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Does anyone have a good icon for Wechat for the boss theme?

    Also, i'm trying to change the protube and youtube icons on boss, but the locations I am adding don't seem to overwrite the stock icons. Any clue why?

  5. #14104
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    750
    Thanked 205 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stryfe_xy View Post
    Does anyone have a good icon for Wechat for the boss theme?

    Also, i'm trying to change the protube and youtube icons on boss, but the locations I am adding don't seem to overwrite the stock icons. Any clue why?
    Go into boss.theme/icons; place the .png file there as how Protube is labeled on your springboard (e.g., Protube.png & [email protected]). Enable Summerboard, respring.


    Question to anyone familiar with making boss icons in Adobe photoshop:

    I am trying my hand at Adobe photoshop CS6. Is there any simple way too create my own icons? Is it difficult? How do people start...? With an empty template/skin of a boss icon and just paste images in there and scale?
    Last edited by jghost; 03-15-2013 at 09:29 PM.

  6. #14105
    Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,916
    Thanks
    597
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 724 Posts

    love my lock screen simple and and war.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

    AWSUM (03-17-2013), SHARON1O (03-16-2013)

  8. #14106
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tomme11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Leuven, Belgium
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 155 Times in 96 Posts

    What's wrong with that themeitapp...? After not willing to download anything, now it doesn't install anymore...

  9. #14107
    sju
    sju is offline
    iPhone? More like MyPhone sju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    denmark
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 33 Times in 32 Posts

    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 731
Size:  1.3 KB

    can someone help make a icon of this, i want to use this as icon for my rss reader

  10. #14108
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    481
    Thanks
    1,692
    Thanked 477 Times in 211 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by limitzero View Post
    I have it working great on i4s You might need to edit out some settings to your liking to get it to work , use iFunbox or iFile and go to /var/mobile/Library/iWidgets/boss widget by chevy/Config.js I believe

    Here's what I am running today, before anyone points out the 2 different weather reading in LS vs SB, LS shows me temp + wind chill for us living in the cold

    LS Lyra + edgy slider black no bg + Bolt from Cydia (hence no battery icon on statusbar)
    Boss.ios theme + alternate icons + alternate Liveclock
    Ayecon theme's Phone, Statusbar, Messages
    Nexa font for Bytafont, MiOS-SE bevel colorkeyboard
    Accent SB Weather
    2x2 folder icons that comes with Ayecon
    coverflow dock, clock + free ram and carrier name change via Springtomize
    pinoy's mirrodock

    All credits to original authors, creators, modders (too many to name!)






    Attachment 626187Attachment 626188Attachment 626189Attachment 626190
    No one has the sb mask as seen in the middle pic. Can someone please share. Tia

  11. #14109
    Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,916
    Thanks
    597
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 724 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tomme11 View Post
    What's wrong with that themeitapp...? After not willing to download anything, now it doesn't install anymore...
    Dude if you haven't read on the theme it app itself you can go to theme it app.com and install your theme that way. Not a big deal. I appreciate fif7y giving us an alternate way to enjoy our themes when stuff happens

  12. #14110
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mirilopr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 148 Times in 47 Posts

    Everytime I think about changing my theme, I cant find anything that I love more than boss. I wonder if Fif7y is gonna be able to outdo himself with another theme.
    Loving my setup

    http://i.imgur.com/H8sUImu.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/P0OAyvA.jpg

  13. #14111
    Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,916
    Thanks
    597
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 724 Posts

    Where does one put these. I tried AppStoreUI and mobileiconframeworks but nothing

    Never mind found it
    Last edited by Silverado1987; 03-16-2013 at 10:44 AM.

  14. #14112
    iPhone? More like MyPhone laelipoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Where does one put these. I tried AppStoreUI and mobileiconframeworks but nothing

    Never mind found it
    Can you share where to put these please?

  15. #14113

  16. #14114
    iPhone? More like MyPhone brknneks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 100 Times in 47 Posts

    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-round-guy-icon.png

    can someone help make a icon of this, i want to use this as icon for my rss reader[/QUOTE]

    Had to redo it so don't save the Attached one, use the one on top......
    Quote Originally Posted by brknneks View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Round Guy Icon.png
Views:	469
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	626509

    can someone help make a icon of this, i want to use this as icon for my rss reader
    [/QUOTE]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-round-guy-icon.png  
    Last edited by brknneks; 03-16-2013 at 12:12 PM.

  17. #14115
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    750
    Thanked 205 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by brknneks View Post
    Attachment 626509

    can someone help make a icon of this, i want to use this as icon for my rss reader
    Had to redo it so don't save the Attached one, use the one on top......[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

    Can you briefly explain how you made the icon? I'm trying to figure this out in photoshop.....

    Also does anyone know if the Noki theme is iPhone 5 ready?

  18. #14116
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 102 Times in 52 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    No one has the sb mask as seen in the middle pic. Can someone please share. Tia
    Its from a paid theme SB so can't share, sorry. But it is the Accent SB Weather for your info

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to limitzero For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (03-16-2013)

  20. #14117
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by limitzero View Post
    I have it working great on i4s You might need to edit out some settings to your liking to get it to work , use iFunbox or iFile and go to /var/mobile/Library/iWidgets/boss widget by chevy/Config.js I believe

    Here's what I am running today, before anyone points out the 2 different weather reading in LS vs SB, LS shows me temp + wind chill for us living in the cold

    LS Lyra + edgy slider black no bg + Bolt from Cydia (hence no battery icon on statusbar)
    Boss.ios theme + alternate icons + alternate Liveclock
    Ayecon theme's Phone, Statusbar, Messages
    Nexa font for Bytafont, MiOS-SE bevel colorkeyboard
    Accent SB Weather
    2x2 folder icons that comes with Ayecon
    coverflow dock, clock + free ram and carrier name change via Springtomize
    pinoy's mirrodock

    All credits to original authors, creators, modders (too many to name!)






    Attachment 626187Attachment 626188Attachment 626189Attachment 626190
    Hello

    I downloaded the LS Lyra but the wallpaper is black, otherwise. How I can get the slider and the google search in the LS?

  21. #14118
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    481
    Thanks
    1,692
    Thanked 477 Times in 211 Posts

    Ok didn't know that. I thought the dock was seperwte. Thanks bro

  22. #14119
    Green Apple srb_871's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Does anyone know the file name to change the icon for InstaCollage in iFile?

    The free app version?

  23. #14120
    What's Jailbreak? rtyuii876's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Probably not the right forum for the subject but... Iowa just bought and downloaded intelliscreenx, what a good app.

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts