+ Reply
Page 704 of 772 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694702703704705706 714 754 ... LastLast
Results 14,061 to 14,080 of 15422

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by jghost Got Chevy's panoramic LS working. One issue: my slide to unlock and camera button are in the way. How do I get it to look like
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jghost View Post
    Got Chevy's panoramic LS working. One issue: my slide to unlock and camera button are in the way. How do I get it to look like your screenshot? Here's mine: Attachment 626185
    Did you uncheck Boss' LS widget in Winterboard?

Also, I can't get chevy's SB iWidgit to work though... hmm
    No problems with other widgets through iWidget? Just that particular one?

EDIT: If anyone knows how to skin icons inside the settings app please let me know.
    Are you thinking of replacing them? Or are the Boss ones not showing?

iPhone? More like MyPhone brknneks's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea I've went by King O Hills guide uninstalled reinstalled went into ifile made sure all the checks were checked rebooted went into settings, privacy, location services and everything is checked as well as going into the files setting my zip code and turning that real temp off. That's why I'm at a loss here I no what I'm doing and it still doesn't work...... I'm just going to do the boss update then redo everything to see if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by limitzero View Post
    Are both updating properly? Maybe one is showing 'current' temp. and another is showing 'real' temp, you should see whats turned on/off in the LS/SB setup files, that could explain the difference in temp.

If you followed King_O_Hill's guide on his signature on his forum posts here for MyLocation app you cant go wrong, it should work well, maybe do a uninstall and clean install of MyLocation app like his guide suggests

To get mirror dock, download this PinoyBits.theme.zip (credit to pinoy) Use ifunbox if you are on PC, copy/paste the folder onto /Library/Themes/ folder and make sure on winterboard it is above boss.ios and checked off (aka turned on)

As for changing color labels of the icons, not really sure, might have to edit plist I think, I usually use Springtomize 2 to hide the icon labels for the dock anyways, and I use the 'white icon label' that comes with Winterboard, works great for this theme

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thanks Limit! SSHing the iWigit from Chevy as we speak. What LS do you use for boss? Oh and I got MyLocation to work ty.

EDIT: Strange, I enabled the chevy widget and it's not appearing...hmm...is this one for ip5 or i4?
    I have it working great on i4s You might need to edit out some settings to your liking to get it to work , use iFunbox or iFile and go to /var/mobile/Library/iWidgets/boss widget by chevy/Config.js I believe

Here's what I am running today, before anyone points out the 2 different weather reading in LS vs SB, LS shows me temp + wind chill for us living in the cold

LS Lyra + edgy slider black no bg + Bolt from Cydia (hence no battery icon on statusbar)
    Boss.ios theme + alternate icons + alternate Liveclock
    Ayecon theme's Phone, Statusbar, Messages
    Nexa font for Bytafont, MiOS-SE bevel colorkeyboard
    Accent SB Weather
    2x2 folder icons that comes with Ayecon
    coverflow dock, clock + free ram and carrier name change via Springtomize
    pinoy's mirrodock

All credits to original authors, creators, modders (too many to name!)

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0107-1-.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0109-1-.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0111-1-.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0112-1-.png
    Last edited by limitzero; 03-14-2013 at 04:17 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to limitzero For This Useful Post:

jghost (03-14-2013), SHARON1O (03-15-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone jghost's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exqwizme View Post
    Did you uncheck Boss' LS widget in Winterboard?
    Yes.

No problems with other widgets through iWidget? Just that particular one?
    Erayer's widget worked fine on my SB. So something else must be going wrong.

Are you thinking of replacing them? Or are the Boss ones not showing?
    Boss skin's not showing up for some of my jailbreak apps. I believe most or all iOS apps have the boss skin within the settings application.

For my SB I'm using Schnedi's Epiq iWidget on the first page and his VCloud iWidget on the second, both free from the ModMyi repo.

In case you want to check 'em out
    How do you make a different widgit apply to a second page on your SB? And from that link I added the evolution man signal strength, but that's not showing up. I wonder if boss is overwriting it.

I have it working great on i4s You might need to edit out some settings to your liking to get it to work , use iFunbox or iFile and go to /var/mobile/Library/iWidgets/boss widget by chevy/Config.js I believe

Here's what I am running today, before anyone points out the 2 different weather reading in LS vs SB, LS shows me temp + wind chill for us living in the cold

LS Lyra + edgy slider black no bg + Bolt from Cydia (hence no battery icon on statusbar)
    Accent SB Weather
    pinoy's mirrodock

Attachment 626187Attachment 626188Attachment 626189Attachment 626190
    Limit, awesome mixture of customizations. I'm still lost on the chevy SB wigit. I went into config and couldn't find anything to help display the wigit...meh
    Last edited by jghost; 03-14-2013 at 04:33 AM.

Thanks

Yes.
    It seems like your LS background is sized for an iP4 instead of 5. Maybe try putting the LS at the very top in Winterboard?

Erayer's widget worked fine on my SB. So something else must be going wrong.
    I haven't tried that particular widget, but the ones I mentioned a few posts back work fine. All of Durben and Schnedi's iWidgets I have tried work good for me. Maybe someone else can help you with that ... Sorry

Boss skin's not showing up for some of my jailbreak apps. I believe most or all iOS apps have the boss skin within the settings application.
    I see what you mean. As far as I know you can replace those in iFile (or whatever you use) but you need the right size .png's. Maybe someone here can guide you with that as I haven't attempted that part.

How do you make a different widgit apply to a second page on your SB?
    To apply to the second or any other page, just be on that page and activate iWidget by tap and hold till it pops up

7. The Following User Says Thank You to exqwizme For This Useful Post:

jghost (03-14-2013)

Thanks

It seems like your LS background is sized for an iP4 instead of 5. Maybe try putting the LS at the very top in Winterboard?
    I just tried the LS with everything else off and the slide to unlock fixed. But when I apply boss then boss slide to unlock appears on the LS. Rendering boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-photo-mar-14-5-48-51-am.png EDIT: fixed thanks to exqwizme

I haven't tried that particular widget, but the ones I mentioned a few posts back work fine. All of Durben and Schnedi's iWidgets I have tried work good for me. Maybe someone else can help you with that ... Sorry
    No big. I've tried a few things and can't get chevy's iWidget for SB to work.

I see what you mean. As far as I know you can replace those in iFile (or whatever you use) but you need the right size .png's. Maybe someone here can guide you with that as I haven't attempted that part.
    I found the location, at least within the boss theme folder. I just need to know the name for the icons and the icons with the right sizes as you mentioned. I am missing a settings icon for: newstand; adblocker; clockfade; f.lux; infinifolder; Lockscreen Settings; Protube; TetherMe; Wallpaper Jpegfier; and Zephyr

To apply to the second or any other page, just be on that page and activate iWidget by tap and hold till it pops up
    Thanks!
    Last edited by jghost; 03-14-2013 at 05:42 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jonmchugh's Avatar
    Thanks

Accent SB Weather
    pinoy's mirrodock

Attachment 626187Attachment 626188Attachment 626189Attachment 626190
    where did you get those alternate icons? those are tight! I can't find them in cydia

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonmchugh View Post
    where did you get those alternate icons? those are tight! I can't find them in cydia
    A few places to start:

elilab's Photobucket

iLarke's Boss Mods

yakitori2009's Photobucket

12. The Following User Says Thank You to exqwizme For This Useful Post:

yakitori2009 (03-14-2013)

Thanks

thanks, i'm looking at those now. I'm a little new when it comes to changing icons so let me make sure I have it right. I place the icons in the folder var-stash-themes-boss-icons. I then place 2 copies of the same icon in there and rename them like AppCake.png and [email protected]. Also, make sure summerboard is turned on. Also, when I rename the picture for a spefic icon does it have to be named a certain way and where do I find that? like appcake has to be AppCake or it wont' work. Thanks!

I figured it out, has someone made an icon for vShare? I searched the thread and I can't find one. thanks
    Last edited by jonmchugh; 03-14-2013 at 08:50 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,458 Times in 2,695 Posts

ImageUploadedByModMyi1363279060.756531.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1363279071.405453.jpganybody have this problem trying to download boss from theme it?

Thanks

Hey guys. I downloaded a bunch of icons from Elias boss photo bucket page. I did everything correct. But when I pressed on the image to save the file I get a smaller icon image. So my screen looks like this

ImageUploadedByModMyi1363279331.047104.jpg

When I clicked on the image how do I save the full size image. Thanks. I have safari download manager. Do I need to save them on my desktop and place them in the folder through ssh. Thanks

Thanks

Hey guys. I downloaded a bunch of icons from Elias boss photo bucket page. I did everything correct. But when I pressed on the image to save the file I get a smaller icon image. So my screen looks like this

Attachment 626248

When I clicked on the image how do I save the full size image. Thanks. I have safari download manager. Do I need to save them on my desktop and place them in the folder through ssh. Thanks
    Send me the link i want to check for u

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Attachment 626244Attachment 626245anybody have this problem trying to download boss from theme it?
    They are having server/DNS issues. Follow these steps outlined in the link after purchasing the theme through the Themeit app to install boss.iOS: Theme it – Blog

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jghost For This Useful Post:

zplit (03-14-2013)

Thanks

They are having server/DNS issues. Follow these steps outlined in the link after purchasing the theme through the Themeit app to install boss.iOS: Theme it Blog
    Thanks a lot pal

Thanks

Send me the link i want to check for u
    i got it to work properly. it was rather annoying. so i went to my laptop and saved the icons on my desktop, then I emailed myself the pictures and saved them to my camera roll and did it that way

sju
    Thanks

Name:  Telefon.png
Views: 767
Size:  9.7 KB

i just love this little man, want some more, but cant find them, if someone have some more, then it wood be nice if you want to share them.

one funny thing, this icon you see, what is wrong with it ???? the littel man is not holding a IPHONE !!

Thanks

Thanks a lot pal
    Anytime. I'm a newbie so I'm glad I could help/contribute to the thread.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to jghost For This Useful Post:

zplit (03-14-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone brknneks's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm trying to find that Mios file is it located in the Mios theme itself and you replaced Boss with that file?
    Quote Originally Posted by brknneks View Post
    I'm trying to find that Mios file is it located in the Mios theme itself and you replaced Boss with that file?
    sorry I guess it would help to let you know what file it's that bevel color keyboard
    Last edited by brknneks; 03-14-2013 at 02:38 PM.

LinkBacks (?)