+ Reply
Page 703 of 773 FirstFirst ... 203 603 653 693701702703704705 713 753 ... LastLast
Results 14,041 to 14,060 of 15446

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by limitzero Here is me tonight, back to simple with icons that I love Attachment 625695 Limit, How do you space out your dock icons the way you
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by limitzero View Post

Here is me tonight, back to simple with icons that I love

Attachment 625695
    Limit,

How do you space out your dock icons the way you have them? I have Springtomize 2 too & no matter what I do, I can't get them like yours.ImageUploadedByModMyi1363220322.856325.jpg

iPhone? More like MyPhone brknneks's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok so still having problems with weather updating, as stated before I've went through the whole mylocation process, and it still want update on without respring. I just noticed that the weather on my LS is different from the one on my SB........ LS says 30 SB says 35 then I click on the weather app and it says 37 WTH is going on here????

Thanks

Also, Anyone know who this screenshot belongs to? I'm trying to find this passbook icon, it's so coolImageUploadedByModMyi1363220798.352383.jpg

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,334 Times in 728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
    Also, Anyone know who this screenshot belongs to? I'm trying to find this passbook icon, it's so coolAttachment 626139
    It's in the boss theme. com.apple.shoebox

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

Jersey Girl (03-13-2013)

Thanks

Wow, lol thanks Silverado, but for some reason it's not theming it... And if I turn summerboard on, my springboard crashes and goes into safe mode.

Ugh, I'll see if I can find another way. It themes with TIM but not with the boss passbook icon .

Thanks

Summer board should always be off. Have the "Boss.theme" at the very bottom

iPhone? More like MyPhone jghost's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Summer board should always be off. Have the "Boss.theme" at the very bottom
    I've seen people say this numerous times. When you say boss.theme should be at the bottom, do you mean in iFile or when I'm actually in Winterboard? And what does this ensure? Just curious.

EDIT: Don't want to spam the thread. So posting it here. Problem: I can't find my App Store icon or my Settings icon. They have disappeared from springboard. I've done numerous resprings, taken off widgets. Still can't locate them. Anyone ran across this issue? EDIT: NVM FIXED, I took off iconoclasm and a few other things and they showed up. Then I reinstated the tweaks and the icons remained.
    Last edited by jghost; 03-13-2013 at 10:58 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jghost View Post
    I've seen people say this numerous times. When you say boss.theme should be at the bottom, do you mean in iFile or when I'm actually in Winterboard? And what does this ensure? Just curious.
    I mean in winterboard. Im probably explaining it wrong but winterboard It organizes in what files are used first so it starts from bottom to up. So just "main" themes at the bottom so you don't get any conflicts

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    I mean in winterboard. Im probably explaining it wrong but winterboard It organizes in what files are used first so it starts from bottom to up. So just "main" themes at the bottom so you don't get any conflicts
    Even when other things aren't checked off?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
    Limit,

How do you space out your dock icons the way you have them? I have Springtomize 2 too & no matter what I do, I can't get them like yours.Attachment 626138
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0105-1-.png

That is my setting for on Springtomize 2 under Dock --> Coverflow (on) with that setting, hope that helps

Thanks

Hmm...now I'm having an issue with my dock icon labels showing up. Also, I'm using erayser SB 4-day weather widget and I was wondering if anyone knew how to adjust the location for the weather? Also, I was wondering if there is an easy way to change the color of icon label's text? Err, and further... I'm trying to apply the mirror dock. I have the plist file.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brknneks View Post
    Ok so still having problems with weather updating, as stated before I've went through the whole mylocation process, and it still want update on without respring. I just noticed that the weather on my LS is different from the one on my SB........ LS says 30 SB says 35 then I click on the weather app and it says 37 WTH is going on here????
    Are both updating properly? Maybe one is showing 'current' temp. and another is showing 'real' temp, you should see whats turned on/off in the LS/SB setup files, that could explain the difference in temp.

If you followed King_O_Hill's guide on his signature on his forum posts here for MyLocation app you cant go wrong, it should work well, maybe do a uninstall and clean install of MyLocation app like his guide suggests

Hmm...now I'm having an issue with my dock icon labels showing up. Also, I'm using erayser SB 4-day weather widget and I was wondering if anyone knew how to adjust the location for the weather? Also, I was wondering if there is an easy way to change the color of icon label's text? Err, and further... I'm trying to apply the mirror dock. I have the plist file.
    To get mirror dock, download this PinoyBits.theme.zip (credit to pinoy) Use ifunbox if you are on PC, copy/paste the folder onto /Library/Themes/ folder and make sure on winterboard it is above boss.ios and checked off (aka turned on)

As for changing color labels of the icons, not really sure, might have to edit plist I think, I usually use Springtomize 2 to hide the icon labels for the dock anyways, and I use the 'white icon label' that comes with Winterboard, works great for this theme
    Last edited by limitzero; 03-13-2013 at 11:31 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to limitzero For This Useful Post:

jghost (03-13-2013)

Thanks

To get mirror dock, download this PinoyBits.theme.zip (credit to pinoy) Use ifunbox if you are on PC, copy/paste the folder onto /Library/Themes/ folder and make sure on winterboard it is above boss.ios and checked off (aka turned on)

As for changing color labels of the icons, not really sure, might have to edit plist I think, I usually use Springtomize 2 to hide the icon labels for the dock anyways, and I use the 'white icon label' that comes with Winterboard, works great for this theme
    Thanks Limit! You're awesome! I have a mirror dock now . Do you have any idea how to change the location for the erayser 4SB day widget?

EDIT: NVM I figured it out. w00t. Would you happen to know where or have the link to where I can get other docks, or how to remove my dock completely? Also, is MyLocation app a cydia app?
    Last edited by jghost; 03-14-2013 at 12:04 AM.

Thanks

I have 4 minor issues.

1. My keyboard has this strange white line through it. Is there a way to remove it? Also...I noticed in a few apps, one being Cydia, where my boss keyboard isn't reflecting. Is there a fix for this?
    keyBOARD.jpg

2. When I get an SMS there is a thin white line under the bubble. I checked and it's not coming from the widget or wallpaper.
    smsISSUE.jpg

3. For some reason near the buttons at the bottom (end and hide) it has extra rectangles. Is this a part of the theme?
    DIALER.jpg

4. Anyway to make my slide to unlock bar the same color as my lockscreen wallpaper?
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-photo-mar-14-4-22-54-am.png
    This thread is awesome and is really making my theming experience great. Thanks for everyone's help so far.
    Last edited by jghost; 03-14-2013 at 02:27 AM.

Thanks

Thanks Limit! You're awesome! I have a mirror dock now . Do you have any idea how to change the location for the erayser 4SB day widget?

EDIT: NVM I figured it out. w00t. Would you happen to know where or have the link to where I can get other docks, or how to remove my dock completely? Also, is MyLocation app a cydia app?
    I don't have that SB widget, so I can't really say, most likely there is a setup file of some sort to edit out necessary info. I must have missed erayser sharing this awesome widget, anyone care to share? Thanks

As for MyLocation app, follow the instructions here: Instructions.doc (credit to King_O_Hill)

MyLocation has a bunch of useful uses, most of it can be utilized by iWidgets (Cydia has iWidgets for free) One of my favorite iwidget of all time is by chevy, that he especially made for boss theme, you can get it at http://bit.ly/boss_MP_CMC_DB_Ultimate_SB_iWidget (credit to chevy)

you can see an image preview of this beauty at work at https://imageshack.us/a/img825/4383/...akerphonev.png

As for the line issues, I am not sure why thats showing up, could be that erayser's SB widget was made on i5 specs, hopefully someone else can figure this one out

18. The Following User Says Thank You to limitzero For This Useful Post:

jghost (03-14-2013)

Thanks

I don't have that SB widget, so I can't really say, most likely there is a setup file of some sort to edit out necessary info. I must have missed erayser sharing this awesome widget, anyone care to share? Thanks

As for MyLocation app, follow the instructions here: Instructions.doc (credit to King_O_Hill)

MyLocation has a bunch of useful uses, most of it can be utilized by iWidgets (Cydia has iWidgets for free) One of my favorite iwidget of all time is by chevy, that he especially made for boss theme, you can get it at http://bit.ly/boss_MP_CMC_DB_Ultimate_SB_iWidget (credit to chevy)

you can see an image preview of this beauty at work at https://imageshack.us/a/img825/4383/...akerphonev.png

As for the line issues, I am not sure why thats showing up, could be that erayser's SB widget was made on i5 specs, hopefully someone else can figure this one out
    Thanks Limit! SSHing the iWigit from Chevy as we speak. What LS do you use for boss? Oh and I got MyLocation to work ty.

EDIT: Strange, I enabled the chevy widget and it's not appearing...hmm...is this one for ip5 or i4?
    Last edited by jghost; 03-14-2013 at 03:27 AM.

Thanks

Thanks Limit! SSHing the iWigit from Chevy as we speak. What LS do you use for boss? Oh and I got MyLocation to work ty.
    I found Chevymusclecar's panoramic LS yesterday and am loving it

ImageUploadedByModMyi1363252965.954728.jpg

ImageUploadedByModMyi1363252993.337449.jpg

Found it here: http://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/co...e_5_my_set_up/

For my SB I'm using Schnedi's Epiq iWidget on the first page and his VCloud iWidget on the second, both free from the ModMyi repo.

In case you want to check 'em out

edit: Don't know what happened to the third screenshot, but here it is

ImageUploadedByModMyi1363253587.553401.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by exqwizme; 03-14-2013 at 03:38 AM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exqwizme For This Useful Post:

jghost (03-14-2013), limitzero (03-14-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tomme11's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andy20022 View Post
    my setup today - ip5 - boss blue - cool and simple LS (thanks to schnedi) - Foldericons

Attachment 626121
    Attachment 626122
    Attachment 626123

i love this theme
    Where can I find those foldericons please? They sure look nice.

Thx!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exqwizme View Post
    I found Chevymusclecar's panoramic LS yesterday and am loving it

Attachment 626179

Attachment 626181

Found it here: [theme] BOSS on my iPhone 5 my set up : jailbreak

For my SB I'm using Schnedi's Epiq iWidget on the first page and his VCloud iWidget on the second, both free from the ModMyi repo.

In case you want to check 'em out

edit: Don't know what happened to the third screenshot, but here it is

Attachment 626183
    Got Chevy's panoramic LS working. One issue: my slide to unlock and camera button are in the way. How do I get it to look like your screenshot? Here's mine: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-photo-mar-14-5-48-51-am.png

Also, I can't get chevy's SB iWidgit to work though... hmm

EDIT: If anyone knows how to skin icons inside the settings app please let me know.

Thanks for sharing!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tomme11's Avatar
    Thanks

Got Chevy's panoramic LS working. One issue: my slide to unlock and camera button are in the way. How do I get it to look like your screenshot? Here's mine: Attachment 626185

Also, I can't get chevy's SB iWidgit to work though... hmm

EDIT: If anyone knows how to skin icons inside the settings app please let me know.

Thanks for sharing!
    Search for "slide to unlock killer" in cydia...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomme11 For This Useful Post:

jghost (03-14-2013)

LinkBacks (?)