Page 702 of 773 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692700701702703704 712 752 ... LastLast
Results 14,021 to 14,040 of 15450

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

Quote Originally Posted by jghost View Post
    Thanks for your reply . I believe at this point ThemeIt recommends downloading purchased themes through ssh, as their app is currently not working for downloads. I just want to make sure the boss.iOS is compatible out the box, or will I have to do major tweaking to make it usable on the ip5?

And you're right...I did get overwhelmed reading 500 pages of the thread, lol. It's just difficult to pick a spot to start at...
    Yes, it's compatible and ready to go, (have it on an iP5 myself and haven't had any issues)You won't regret buying this theme

iPhone? More like MyPhone jghost's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by limitzero View Post
    Yep, boss.ios is fully ios6 and ip5 supported. There is a minor hiccup with the Themeit App at the moment (since their servers are having some DNS issues from the App itself), but you can easily use iFunbox (if you are on Windows) and follow the steps on Themeitapp blog on how to install the .deb file

Also if you are completely new, make sure you have Winterboard installed from Cydia before you install the theme. And another couple tweaks to pick up from Cydia for Boss.ios theme are: Liveclock, Colorkeyboard, Bytafont.

If you need further help post here and I am sure many of us will help, I was in your position not too long ago, its not too hard, and pretty easy and fun once you get a hold of the basics
    Awesome. Although I am new to theming, I have some experience jailbreaking, thankfully. I have winterboard, among other various tweaks installed. I'm using OpenSSH and WinSCP on my laptop to manually install/tweak things. It would be cool if there was some type of poll taken for top 5 springboards for boss.iOS and Noki themes, with details on the tweaks made. Would be a lot easier than clicking throw hundreds of threads. Oh well, anything worth having isn't easy! Time to get to work.

my setup today - ip5 - boss blue - cool and simple LS (thanks to schnedi) - Foldericons

-foto-1.png
    -foto-2.png
    -foto-3.png

i love this theme

5. The Following User Says Thank You to andy20022 For This Useful Post:

SHARON1O (03-15-2013)

can someone please help me with this? I just purchased it and i am trying to install it but its been on "install package...." for like 20 minutes now nothing happens

@ nickiallstr

login your account on Theme it app and download the package from the website..see the blog from themeit (Theme it – Blog) and follow the instructions

Quote Originally Posted by andy20022 View Post
    @ nickiallstr

login your account on Theme it app and download the package from the website..see the blog from themeit (Theme it Blog) and follow the instructions
    im already past that part i used SSH to transfer it, im inside theme it app and i click install but it does nothing and just says "install package" and then it loads for infinity, nothing happens

Thanks

I have boss installed. Already feeling much better. How do I adjust my LS? It says to download JPEGfier from cydia and go into settings.app? I'm not sure of the full directory location. And when I get there, what do I do? Just paste any wallpaper I want into there?

yeah im wondering same thing as jghost, how do i fix this weather widget? it says i have to open a file but none if it makes sense and i cant find a a way to activate the widget

go to settings/wallpaper..choose your favorit..and respring

Thanks

go to settings/wallpaper..choose your favorit..and respring
    I guess I was more so referring to modding my LS. It seems by default boss has a picture in the middle and the time, while the time is also displayed above (by default in iOS). So I have some redundancy and need to remove one of the times.

I also noticed when I open folders it shows my old wallpaper instead of boss's wallpaper. Anyway to fix this?
    Last edited by jghost; 03-13-2013 at 04:54 PM.

go to cydia..search locksreen hide clock..activate

14. The Following User Says Thank You to andy20022 For This Useful Post:

jghost (03-13-2013)

Hey guys, I've gotten my iP5 just the way I want it but I wasn't able to change any of the angry bird icons. I think because they all say angry birds so I've got 4 different games all named the same thing even though they are really Star Wars, rio, seasons... Etc. any ideas?

@rtyuii876
    use themeiconmaker from cydia?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to andy20022 For This Useful Post:

jghost (03-13-2013)

Thanks

Thanks Andy. Does anyone know how to fix it to where my old wallpaper doesn't display when I open a folder? I want the boss wallpaper to be remain.

EDIT: I ended up using folder enhancer to fix it. Would be nice to know how to do it with ifile/ssh.

@rtyuii876
    use themeiconmaker from cydia?
    Looking at this option now. It says if you want to uninstall a theme you need to restore its icons first. Does this mean I have to back them up before converting my icons with themeiconmaker?

EDIT: NVM I see the options in the app to restore icons.
    Last edited by jghost; 03-13-2013 at 06:01 PM.

for me it worked with barrel, mylocation, etc...(backup before is always good )

Quote Originally Posted by jonmchugh View Post
    okay easy enough, in the future, when i replace a new icon, how do i know what exactly to name it to?
    Are you using Springtomize or some other tweak to hide the icon labels from your springboard? Just temporarily turn that off, see how the icons are named and change it back when you are done

Quote Originally Posted by rtyuii876 View Post
    Hey guys, I've gotten my iP5 just the way I want it but I wasn't able to change any of the angry bird icons. I think because they all say angry birds so I've got 4 different games all named the same thing even though they are really Star Wars, rio, seasons... Etc. any ideas?
    Grab 'AppInfo' from Cydia, run it, grab the ID and iconfile names, say for Angry Birds Rio its com.rovio.angrybirdsrio and iconfiles are Icon.png and [email protected] now you got to /Library/Themes/boss.ios/Bundles/ make 'com.rovio.andrybirdsrio' folder and place the icon using that name, I think that should do it from my understanding, never tried it though, summerboard method is the quick and dirty way :P

Also I should point out, anyone using FolderEnhancer, dont forget to turn on 'icon cache' if you plan on putting some of your alternate icons within Folders to show the new icon

Quote Originally Posted by jghost View Post
    I have boss installed. Already feeling much better. How do I adjust my LS? It says to download JPEGfier from cydia and go into settings.app? I'm not sure of the full directory location. And when I get there, what do I do? Just paste any wallpaper I want into there?

Go to Cydia, look for 'Wallpaper JPEFifier' install that. Then respring, go to iphone Settings --> Wallpaper, select the wallpaper you want, respring, and you should get the wallpaper inside the nice icon shaped

Also get 'iFile' from Cydia (free download but you are encouraged to buy if you use it a lot, hasn't expired yet for me but I dont have some features, oh well) You can use that to venture into /Library/Themes/boss __________ whatever SB or Lockscreen you have enabled, then once in that directory, you need to select most of the time 'setup' or 'wallpaper' file and hit open/edit, then you will see the code that you need to change (usually just to show if you want 24 vs 12 hr clocks, and your weather code based on your location) Just follow the instructions inside those files, edit as necessary, save, respring and it should be fine
    Last edited by limitzero; 03-13-2013 at 06:19 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to limitzero For This Useful Post:

jghost (03-13-2013)

Thanks

Thanks limitzero. Is there a manual way to skin the background of my folders when I open them instead of using folderenhancer? Also, it would be cool to down some of the live widgets/weather for LS, but I saw for iLarke that I need weathericon app fro cydia. When I install weathericon my phone perpetually goes into safemode (iphone 5 iOS 6.1). Can I still do live weather widgets without weathericon?

I have a million questions lol so sorry. Is there a simple way to skin app icons that are in settings?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by limitzero View Post

Here is me tonight, back to simple with icons that I love

Attachment 625695
    Limit,

How do you space out your dock icons the way you have them? I have Springtomize 2 too & no matter what I do, I can't get them like yours.ImageUploadedByModMyi1363220322.856325.jpg

iPhone? More like MyPhone brknneks's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok so still having problems with weather updating, as stated before I've went through the whole mylocation process, and it still want update on without respring. I just noticed that the weather on my LS is different from the one on my SB........ LS says 30 SB says 35 then I click on the weather app and it says 37 WTH is going on here????

Page 702 of 773 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692700701702703704 712 752 ... LastLast