Page 701 of 773 FirstFirst ... 201 601 651 691699700701702703 711 751 ... LastLast
Results 14,001 to 14,020 of 15446

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

iPhone-5-Boss ios 2.jpgiPhone-5-Boss ios 3.jpg

My iphone 5 With Boss Day Mod And LS Circle Day
    Last edited by sonicbest; 03-12-2013 at 02:25 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sonicbest For This Useful Post:

saobachminh (03-13-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone brknneks's Avatar
    Thanks

Finally done with the Gold Bars! Bling, Bling......

-img_0627.png-img_0628.png-img_0629.png

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brknneks For This Useful Post:

Laxu (03-20-2013), saobachminh (03-13-2013)

Is there some way to fix the problem I have when there's an incoming phone call and I can't press the answer button - I need to press it a lot until its working

Quote Originally Posted by james341 View Post
    Is there some way to fix the problem I have when there's an incoming phone call and I can't press the answer button - I need to press it a lot until its working
    the problem you have is not from the theme. themes are images and code it does not affect your phone call pressing

Quote Originally Posted by sonicbest View Post
    iPhone-5-Boss ios 2.jpgiPhone-5-Boss ios 3.jpg

My iphone 5 With Boss Day Mod And LS Circle Day
    ... Wow locks great, can you share with me your Boss.day.mod and LS Circle day? thks ...

Quote Originally Posted by brknneks View Post
    Finally done with the Gold Bars! Bling, Bling......

-img_0627.png-img_0628.png-img_0629.png
    ... looks awesome, could you plz share with me your Gold Bars, thks ...
    Last edited by saobachminh; 03-13-2013 at 12:52 AM.

Thanks

i had this problem found this and it works fine.
    fix.answer.decline.boss.theme
    cant remember were i found it.

pm me with email and i can sendt it to you

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Here's a good spot to start with getting icons:
    Boss IOS Photos by elilab | Photobucket

also you can find good sets here:
    iLarke - Unique iPhone Themes

For these icons to be right, you need to use Summerboard. So, you need to of every icon. One named AppName.png and one named [email protected]. The AppName part needs to be EXACTLY how it's displayed on your phone. These icons will be placed in an "Icons" folder in your boss theme. Once you've done this, turn on the Summerboard option inside Winterboard. Make sure your boss theme is enabled. Respring and you should be good to go.
    In addition to the treasure chests EricB shared with us a couple of pages ago I'd like to add another one you veterans are probably already familiar with but I just 'discovered' today. So for all you nO_obs, like myself , loads of icons and folder icons to be dug up here: http://s1066.beta.photobucket.com/us...%20iOS?src=wap (day/night/original, you name it)
    Last edited by exqwizme; 03-13-2013 at 07:57 AM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exqwizme For This Useful Post:

kwajkid (03-13-2013), limitzero (03-13-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone mirilopr's Avatar
    Thanks

Question to all of you using foldericon. Do you have a problem when you try to import an image. Every time that I try that and I hit save it does nothing. And then I cant get out of that screen unless I reboot. Iphone 4 ios 6.1. Anyone having the same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by tomme11 View Post
    Do you have the auxo-mod (boss extra) installed in winterboard?
    Yes and its on the top in winterboard, some system icons are themed, but some not, why?
    Last edited by sabankuru; 03-13-2013 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    try this name com.apple.mobilephone.settings for the icon and put it in Icons folder, size 60x60
    Hi, thanks, but the icon under com.apple.mobilephone.settings seems to be the one within the settings menu, however, I'm trying to change the icon for settings on the frontpage, and I thought that can be found under com.apple.preferences. I found the icon there that is being used on the frontpage, replaced it with another one, but still no go, it still user the original from the boss.ios theme.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Cy1

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tomme11's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mirilopr View Post
    Question to all of you using foldericon. Do you have a problem when you try to import an image. Every time that I try that and I hit save it does nothing. And then I cant get out of that screen unless I reboot. Iphone 4 ios 6.1. Anyone having the same problem?
    Make sure that the names of the files end with "@2x.png", then they will show up in the list.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomme11 For This Useful Post:

exqwizme (03-13-2013)

I got a quick question, if you have intelliscreenx and bitesms wouldn't you just get rid of bitesms? I can't think of any reason to keep it in my ip5.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mirilopr's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tomme11 View Post
    Make sure that the names of the files end with "@2x.png", then they will show up in the list.
    The manual import I can do allright, but if I choose the second option (which I prefer because I can use any photo without having to cut it in photoshop) it just wont hit save. And then I cannot get out of the screen unless I respring.

Quote Originally Posted by mirilopr View Post
    So do I

Finally got around to setting up the folders (even though it pains me to 'hide' some of these gorgeous looking icons) and am running into the same issue. Anyone any suggestions? Ideas? Solutions? Tia!

edit
    Just seen the solution, sorry... all this modding got me all blurry eyed
    Last edited by exqwizme; 03-13-2013 at 11:05 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jghost's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been trying to digest the loads of information on this thread, as I want to sex up my iPhone 5 like everyone else has. Some of the springboards I've seen are simply amazing. Can anyone recommend me how to start modding my iPhone 5 like everyone has? I take it I need the boss.iOS theme, which I am downloading as we speak. I guess my question more so leans on how to customize the lockscreen, springboard, and icons, once boss.iOS is downloaded. I'm new to the forum so any links or knowledge offered would be greatly appreciated. Also, do I have to do anything special when downloading the boss.iOS theme? Or does it automatically detect I am on the iPhone 5? I ask because Themeit says my phone isn't comptaible...although the designer typed that it is in the info box. Just don't want to waste $$$.
    Last edited by jghost; 03-13-2013 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jghost View Post
    I want to sex up my iPhone 5 like everyone else has.
    lol ... Easy!!! J/k

Some of the springboards I've seen are simply amazing. Can anyone recommend me how to start modding my iPhone 5 like everyone has?
    My suggestion, take your time, play around in iFile (but before making any changes in files back them up/make a copy and rename it in case you mess up ... Been there done that) and read read read. There are lots of treasures to be found in this thread, but scour some of the other popular theme threads as well for ideas and suggestions. I began to bookmark posts, sites, screenshots, tips, widgets, lockscreens, etc. because you might find all the info these great modders and all other helpful people have put out may get overwhelming to digest 'till the moment comes you wish you remembered who said what where about that tweak/solution/widget etc.

(...) Also, do I have to do anything special when downloading the boss.iOS theme? Or does it automatically detect I am on the iPhone 5? I ask because Themeit says my phone isn't comptaible...although the designer typed that it is in the info box. Just don't want to waste $$$.
    How to install depends on whether you downloaded it encrypted (to set up with ThemeItApp) or not encrypted (to set up with iFile)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to exqwizme For This Useful Post:

Bashyman (03-13-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by rtyuii876 View Post
    I got a quick question, if you have intelliscreenx and bitesms wouldn't you just get rid of bitesms? I can't think of any reason to keep it in my ip5.
    IntelliscreenX comes with 'Messages+' which is a toned down version of bitesms I guess? That's why its kind of a overkill, unless you really love bitesms then you can have intelliscreenX + bitesms run in combination since bitesms offers more features and ability to theme unlike messages+ Plus bitesms is technically free if you have the proper adblockers

23. The Following User Says Thank You to limitzero For This Useful Post:

rtyuii876 (03-13-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone jghost's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exqwizme View Post
    lol ... Easy!!! J/k

My suggestion, take your time, play around in iFile (but before making any changes in files back them up/make a copy and rename it in case you mess up ... Been there done that) and read read read. There are lots of treasures to be found in this thread, but scour some of the other popular theme threads as well for ideas and suggestions. I began to bookmark posts, sites, screenshots, tips, widgets, lockscreens, etc. because you might find all the info these great modders and all other helpful people have put out may get overwhelming to digest 'till the moment comes you wish you remembered who said what where about that tweak/solution/widget etc.

How to install depends on whether you downloaded it encrypted (to set up with ThemeItApp) or not encrypted (to set up with iFile)
    Thanks for your reply . I believe at this point ThemeIt recommends downloading purchased themes through ssh, as their app is currently not working for downloads. I just want to make sure the boss.iOS is compatible out the box, or will I have to do major tweaking to make it usable on the ip5?

And you're right...I did get overwhelmed reading 500 pages of the thread, lol. It's just difficult to pick a spot to start at...

hey guys, I am new here and been looking online. I downloaded a couple custom icons I found on this thread. How do I change icons? I created a folder in var/stash/themes called icons and placed the icon in there. the appcake icon is not themed. i found one on this thread and I want to replace it I just can't figure it out. thanks.

Hi,
    Following is courtesy of limitzero:
    Go to Library - Themes - boss.ios - icons in there you will see couple icons left by fif7y, follow the way it is named, basically say you want to change App Store icon

You would grab the alternate App Store icon, make 2 copies of the same icon, name one of them App Store.png and the other one App [email protected] put it in that boss.ios - icons folder, turn on summerboard option in Winterboard, then respring, thats the quick and dirty way to do it

Worked like a charm for me.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Bashyman For This Useful Post:

exqwizme (03-13-2013)

Page 701 of 773 FirstFirst ... 201 601 651 691699700701702703 711 751 ... LastLast