+ Reply
Page 688 of 773 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678686687688689690 698 738 ... LastLast
Results 13,741 to 13,760 of 15446

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
ImageUploadedByModMyi1362334467.879415.jpg I have this now
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 4,752 Times in 1,056 Posts

Default Had to share - rare weather widget
    Hi everyone. Been spending A LOT of time in this thread lately (my wife isn't too happy - lol) as I've recently jailbroken my phone. Can't believe I didn't do it sooner! Can't thank you all enough for your contributions. I've been playing with the various springboard weather widgets. Searching everywhere to see what's available and I happened to come across this one on an obscure site which I hadn't seen before. Not only that - it's for the Boss theme! I had to share because I think it's super sharp! I have the zip file and would LOVE to share if anyone is interested (12MB). Not sure the easiest way to post a link - what a noob!!
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-photo.png

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yearoftherat View Post
    Here is the info you need to get the LS working:

MyLocation App for iOS6x

Thanks to King_O_Hill for the info

Apparently I do not do a good job at explaining the problem. I have downloaded boss.MP.TBLS.theme.zip and unzipped it. I used winscp and moved it into the directory /var/stash/themes/ along with the other themes that come pre-installed with Winterboard. I have the MyLocation app installed according to the instructions and it works fine with other GPS based Lockscreen themes. I went into winterboard and made sure that boss.MP.TBLS.theme was selected and moved to the top of the list and it is the only thing selected at the moment. I then resprung and even rebooted several times over. Nothing shows up on the lockscreen other then stock wallpaper. It is as if I hadn't selected anything in Winterboard. I should be getting something, some of the overlays or wallpaper from the theme. However, nothing changes after respringing and rebooting. Even if I de-select it and select it again. I have another theme in that folder, which is the BaSalt HD.GPS.LS. This one shows up without incident. Are there any prerequisites for this boss.MP.TBLS.theme? Do I need to purchase and install the Boss iOS theme for it to work? I am running iOS 6.1.2 on iPhone 4. I've been modding and even created some mods in the past but havent run into this before so I am at a loss. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Green Apple
    Thanks

ImageUploadedByModMyi1362342119.248939.jpg

I got the weather widget to work, but I had two questions.

Are the thin gray lines removable?

What is the best layout? I recently purchased Iconoclasm and it seems whatever layout I try doesn't seem to work.

Thanks in advance,

Viens

iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBozack's Avatar
    Thanks

hi folks please can someone tell how to theme the itunes and appstore preference icons!?
    Where are the location and file names in the boss theme. appreciate any help.

greetz from germany

image(14).jpg

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Viens View Post
    Attachment 624643

I got the weather widget to work, but I had two questions.

Are the thin gray lines removable?

What is the best layout? I recently purchased Iconoclasm and it seems whatever layout I try doesn't seem to work.

Thanks in advance,

Viens
    You need Wallpaper JPEGifier from cydia and just select what wallpaper you want in settings and that should get rid of the black wallpaper with the lines. As for the layout in cydia you can get icono layout maker and create your own layouts to fit whatever you want.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kwajkid For This Useful Post:

Viens (03-03-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have a problem

I have an iphone 5 and the dock is one that already has the iphone can not take anyone knows how to get the dock because my theme is always the dock

ImageUploadedByModMyi1362347958.750129.jpg

How can you see the dock is always blank even enabling transparent dock

Done!!!

I unistalled the tweak activedock
    Last edited by sonicbest; 03-03-2013 at 03:08 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bashyman View Post
    Probably a real noob question, but how do I install the different icons?
    I've downloaded the night collection limitzero uploaded, but could with a push in the right direction.
    Go to Library - Themes - boss.ios - icons in there you will see couple icons left by fif7y, follow the way it is named, basically say you want to change App Store icon

You would grab the alternate App Store icon, make 2 copies of the same icon, name one of them App Store.png and the other one App [email protected] put it in that boss.ios - icons folder, turn on summerboard option in Winterboard, then respring, thats the quick and dirty way to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hi everyone. Been spending A LOT of time in this thread lately (my wife isn't too happy - lol) as I've recently jailbroken my phone. Can't believe I didn't do it sooner! Can't thank you all enough for your contributions. I've been playing with the various springboard weather widgets. Searching everywhere to see what's available and I happened to come across this one on an obscure site which I hadn't seen before. Not only that - it's for the Boss theme! I had to share because I think it's super sharp! I have the zip file and would LOVE to share if anyone is interested (12MB). Not sure the easiest way to post a link - what a noob!!
    Attachment 624620
    You can upload and share whatever you like using free file hosts like Free Online Storage - MediaFire

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to limitzero For This Useful Post:

Bashyman (03-04-2013), EricB78 (03-04-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I know that this question was probably asked 1000 times but I can't find answer, and question is how can I watch this or any other theme on pc, when I transfer it to pc all I can see are black icons, thanks for answer

Last edited by tome0330; 03-04-2013 at 05:36 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Icons for iCleaner and vShare are not showing up how can i fix this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by romeo_ View Post
    Icons for iCleaner and vShare are not showing up how can i fix this?
    Keep respringing, they will eventually show up. It happens to me with appinfo.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tomme11's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi all,

I recently installed "boss"-theme on my i5. All good, but after installation I uninstalled folderenhancer and since then I cannot open my folders anymore (instantly goes into safe mode). Can "folderIcons" be the problem? Or some kind of incompatibility with "boss" or one of it's addon's?

Thx!

Thanks

"folderIcons" still not IOS6 compatible :'(
     iMac Intel Core i5 12 Go OSX 10.9.2  iPhone 3GS 32 Go IOS 6.1.2 JB  iPod Touch 4 IOS 6.1 JB  iPhone 4S 16Go IOS 7.0.6 JB 

iCon I maid for Boss theme are HERE

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi,

Downloaded and installed Kane Facebook skin (just uploaded into theme folder), resprung and nothing's changed on the facebook app.
    Is there something I'm doing wrong?
    The Boss.IOS loading screen pops up before FB loads, but then the same old facebook
    Cheers

Thanks

Is anyone else going into safe mode if summerboard is on after recent winterboard update?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bashyman View Post
    Hi,

Downloaded and installed Kane Facebook skin (just uploaded into theme folder), resprung and nothing's changed on the facebook app.
    Is there something I'm doing wrong?
    The Boss.IOS loading screen pops up before FB loads, but then the same old facebook
    Cheers
    No, the theme package hasn't been updated. Due to facebook always updating and changing their UI, it is incompatible with the images in the folder. I'm working on an update for this right now, so just hang tight.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kane4lsu For This Useful Post:

Bashyman (03-04-2013)

Thanks

Still Diggin BOSS..
    Credit to Mone and all the creators involved!

Thanks
    Thanked 17,575 Times in 4,309 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tome0330 View Post
    I know that this question was probably asked 1000 times but I can't find answer, and question is how can I watch this or any other theme on pc, when I transfer it to pc all I can see are black icons, thanks for answer
    If you transfer files using iFunbox, it will "uncrush" the images as you transfer them the your pc.

Also, for anyone interested. Here is a re-release of my Weather Puzzle LS. This works for both the 4/4S and the 5. You need only go into the Setup folder and go into the config.js file to select whether you have an i4 or i5. I hope everyone likes this as much as I do.

Weather puzzle WJ.zip

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

erayser (03-04-2013), Krima (03-04-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post

Still Diggin BOSS..
    Credit to Mone and all the creators involved!
    How did you get the clear status bar on the second image. What tweak did you use

Thanks
    Thanked 17,575 Times in 4,309 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
    How did you get the clear status bar on the second image. What tweak did you use
    Try this:
    Clear status bar.zip

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (03-04-2013), catstide (03-04-2013)

LinkBacks (?)