+ Reply
Page 686 of 773 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676684685686687688 696 736 ... LastLast
Results 13,701 to 13,720 of 15446

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by bigwatts17 If these are the only dimensions in a HTML file for a lockbackground what do I got to change it to so it works on s
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigwatts17 View Post
    If these are the only dimensions in a HTML file for a lockbackground what do I got to change it to so it works on s iPhone 5 screen size?

margin: 0;
    height: 480px;
    padding: 0;
    width: 320px;
    color:#e77a14;
    font-family:Helvetica;
    font-size:22px;
    text-align:center;
    font-weight:bold;
    This is from FIF7Y's html code for his boss widgets. Paste this in the html file in front of what you just posted....

<style type="text/css" media="screen">
    * {margin:0;padding:0;}
    body {
    background-color:#1E1E1E;
    color: #FFF;
    }
    #container {
    width: 320px;
    height: 568px;
    background-size: 320px 568px;
    z-index: 0;
    position: absolute;
    }
    #stage {
    width: 100%;
    height: 100%;
    background-image: url(Wallpaper.png);
    background-size: 320px 568px;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    z-index: 1;
    }

}

</style>

Be sure to rename the wallpaper you want to use as "Wallpaper.png" as its stated in the html above.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

FIF7Y va tu faire une mise jour au theme VIP?

iPhone? More like MyPhone brknneks's Avatar
    Thanks

So i've moved a theme into Winterboard select it and respring, but after respring nothing........ it's just my wallpaper. So i go back into Winterboard to change it and while Winterboard is loading at the very top of my phone, i can see just the top of the them i was trying to use. It's like it's there but in the background somehow behind my wallpaper. Anyone know how to fix this?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm hoping somebody can help. I recently downloaded the boss.ios theme and I like it a lot. I've been changing some icons though and stumbled while trying to change the iFile icon. As you can see, the icon went back to its original icon. I'm trying to change it to an icon I recently found in this forum.

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1362183737.122522.jpg

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1362183662.172474.jpg

I went into the boss theme in iFile changed the icon through "eu.heinelt.ifile" folder under Bundles. I changed the icon name to "Icon.png" and "[email protected]" and unfortunately have found no luck.

If anybody has any idea whats wrong, please let me know!

Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by limitzero View Post

Finally got it set up like I wanted

Thanks Chevy for the widget, erayser for his tips and inspirations with statusbar and reflective docks (both of those credit to pinoy)

What is the wallpaper, or shelf psd you are using?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by limitzero View Post

Finally got it set up like I wanted

Can you share the psd for the big boss icon or if anyone can point me in the direction of where it is please.

TIA!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
    Can you share the psd for the big boss icon or if anyone can point me in the direction of where it is please.

TIA!

Sorry I dont have any PSD files for Boss theme, I think only fif7y can help you there

Quote Originally Posted by cameron213 View Post
    What is the wallpaper, or shelf psd you are using?
    Here you go for the wallpaper, not sure what you mean by shelf psd

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0136.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bashyman View Post

Thanks LZ, but still can't get the mirrordock to work, what one is the correct one (I found a couple on this thread):
    Transparent Dock with Mirror.theme
    Reflective Dock

If neither of these are the correct ones, can you point me to the correct place?
    Also, I found the original LS that Erayser used for his LS on the link you supplied above, but firstly, it appears as it needs weathericon installed and as far as I'm aware, WI doesn't yet work with IOS 6, plus are there instructions on here anywhere whixh outline how to remove the ribbon as Erayser has and add the extra slots of images...Thanks for all your help mate

Plus I'd also be interested in the Icons once you've completed work on your script
    Yeah WeatherIcon has not been updated for iOS 6, if you notice the screenshots I posted, I did kind of modified my code so there was no weather being displayed, it was just time and 4 images in the ribbon overlay. I am not sure if there is any specific instructions, I am pretty busy these days so I dont have the time to recreate that overlay lockscreen, it needed some heavy modifications

As for reflective dock, here is the one I am using (by pinoy)

PinoyBits reflective dock

And here is my status bar (I think made by pinoy or someone else) I just put stuff in a folder as separate winterboard theme, put it above boss.ios as usual and you should get the statusbar I have

Dark status bar

Another statusbar I put together is so called ghost status bar, so you get a clear statusbar:

Ghost status bar

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

iWidgets (boss related) -- all credits goes to original authors

1) Durbens GPS widget for boss

2) Noki GPS widget for boss

3) Elegance clock widget for boss

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Icons , wallpapers, foldericons, springjumps, addons

And I was able to download all the icons from eliabs photobucket, here they are in nice zip files for easy access, all credits goes to original creators, no disrespect intended

boss springjumps

boss day foldericons

boss night icons

boss foldericons

boss.ios icons

boss wallpapers collection

boss addons (badges, misc images)

Edit - have not finished ripping the day icons yet, but I will add that in when I am done
    Last edited by limitzero; 03-01-2013 at 10:50 PM.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to limitzero For This Useful Post:

am1ne1968 (03-15-2013), Bashyman (03-02-2013), cerber24 (04-11-2013), erayser (03-01-2013), HOOLIGAN416 (03-22-2013), Jersey Girl (03-01-2013), killerklown24 (03-04-2013), KingRedHot (05-12-2013), kwajkid (03-01-2013), Laxu (03-02-2013), lion19 (03-02-2013), pocketdoc (03-02-2013), rtyuii876 (03-05-2013), SHARON1O (03-02-2013)

Thanks

Thanks limit,

i have the psd's for the original size one, however when i re-size it to a larger icon size, the resolution is just not the same

Thanks

TIA!
    If you look in the boss LS that comes with the theme, you can find the overlay with the big boss icon. Just put whatever you want behind that layer and you should be good to go

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kwajkid For This Useful Post:

Jersey Girl (03-01-2013)

Thanks

default boss.ios with accent sb weather, pinoys reflective dock, different badge and icons

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0078-1-.png

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to limitzero For This Useful Post:

cameron213 (03-02-2013), IrobertI (03-02-2013), SHARON1O (03-02-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kwajkid View Post
    If you look in the boss LS that comes with the theme, you can find the overlay with the big boss icon. Just put whatever you want behind that layer and you should be good to go
    wow, i did'nt even think about that... good idea.... and i found a psd for ipad icon, i think it came with the theme so that'll work. Plus i think the lockscreen overlay will not work as i am trying to make 3d icons and need layers for the effects.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jersey Girl For This Useful Post:

kwajkid (03-02-2013)

Thanks

wow, i did'nt even think about that... good idea.... and i found a psd for ipad icon, i think it came with the theme so that'll work. Plus i think the lockscreen overlay will not work as i am trying to make 3d icons and need layers for the effects.
    You can still make them 3D, just layer the picture you're using behind and in front of overlay. I've done this to creat my own LS's plenty

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi experts

Im having trouble when i try to replace the icon by create the folder in bundles with the app cfbundlesidentifier. The icon was not replace its just stack into it.
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_1654.jpg

And i also tried the custom icon theme method, but the problem still the same. Anyone can help me please?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kwajkid View Post
    You can still make them 3D, just layer the picture you're using behind and in front of overlay. I've done this to creat my own LS's plenty
    Ill give it a whirl tomorrow

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Davidkenai View Post
    Hi experts

Im having trouble when i try to replace the icon by create the folder in bundles with the app cfbundlesidentifier. The icon was not replace its just stack into it.
    Attachment 624469

And i also tried the custom icon theme method, but the problem still the same. Anyone can help me please?
    In the icons theme folder did you create two icons naming them [email protected] and WeChat.png. Also you need summerboard on in winterboard.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kwajkid For This Useful Post:

Davidkenai (03-02-2013)

Thanks

Turning Summerboard mode in my 6.1 4s will always display my text labels. I have selected no docked/undocked labels in WB too but still its showing. my info file has "0" in opacity too. what might I be doing wrong>

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Laxu For This Useful Post:

kwajkid (03-02-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi everyone.
    Recently i was accidently remove my clock on lockscreen status bar, is there any way to recover it?boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-image.jpg
    As i remember before it was showing both lockscreen clock and status bar clock.
    Thanks in advance

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Laxu View Post
    Turning Summerboard mode in my 6.1 4s will always display my text labels. I have selected no docked/undocked labels in WB too but still its showing. my info file has "0" in opacity too. what might I be doing wrong>
    That's a known bug with winterboard with iOS 6 when you have sunmerboard on. If you have or can get springtomize 2, you can disable your labels that way

25. The Following User Says Thank You to kwajkid For This Useful Post:

Laxu (03-02-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Naming to WeChat or MicroMesseger? As when i click on var/application/微信/MicroMesseger.app
    So which name should i name those 2 icons?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Help me, I want to change dial pad part of the theme and I would also like to change this lock icon, I replaced all images from this app, its called Locksliderz, and it still remains the same, if anyone knows what to do please tell me, thanks

LinkBacks (?)