+ Reply
Page 685 of 773 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675683684685686687 695 735 ... LastLast
Results 13,681 to 13,700 of 15446

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bashyman View Post
    Can;t seem to get the mirror dock working. Have enabled it in winterboard and put at very top.
    I uploaded the folder to the there folder via cyberdock...is that the correct place (it shows in winterboard)
    And have had a look at page 467 and can see the guide, but where do I get the original ribbon (less) mod??
    /Library/Themes/ is where the mirrordock needs to go, and check it off on winterboard above boss.ios

Theme it – Blog Blog Archive Boss User Mods

Quote Originally Posted by smerkster View Post
    Love everyones work on these dark icons. Is there anyone who can send me their library of custom icons for dark boss? This thread has so many cool ones but as a father of 4 its hard for me to find time to scan all these pages/ TIA and if you need my email pm ill send it asap
    Mobile Photobucket

Theres a whole collection of them, I am working on writing a little script to rip photobucket albums, once I have it working I can rip it all and put it in a nice zip file for everyone
    Last edited by limitzero; 02-27-2013 at 10:52 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Replace icon
    Hi experts

Im having trouble when i try to replace the icon by create the folder in bundles with the app cfbundlesidentifier. The icon was not replace its just stack into it.
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-image.jpg

And i also tried the custom icon theme method, but the problem still the same. Anyone can help me please?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by acidnbase View Post
    i think that's Tabitha font it's on Cydia as well.
    Thanx acid... Downloaded it

Thanks
    Thanked 17,575 Times in 4,309 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Davidkenai View Post
    Hi everyone. I cant get my weather working on ilarke sb widget. Anyone can help me? Attachment 624098
    Larke usually made her widgets work off of the native weather app. Try installing libweather from Cydia.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Davidkenai (02-28-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone mirilopr's Avatar
    Thanks

Finally, after weeks and weeks abd weeks of reading I can finally say I've read all the thread. It was exhausting, but I learned a lot. Was a complete noob before. For all of you asking noob questions, if you really want to mod your phone, take your time to read. Almost all your questions have already been answered more than once on this thread.

Having said that, I want to post a question. I downloaded this LS, I really dont remember who did it. I really love it, but I have two problems with it.

First, even it pinponted my location correctly it hasnt changed the weather or the temperature, never. I configured it to update every 20 min, but nothing. Respring, reboot, downloaded MyLocation, but it says the same thing it said the first time I installed it. Is there a way to change it, or even maybe delete the weather?

The other problem I have is that sometimes, out of the blue, it changes the font and puts the temp out of its place. I attach two pictures of how is supposed to be and the glitch that occurs sometimes. Thanks for all your help. boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1362076425.298152.jpg

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1362076457.223721.jpg

Also uf @maurimy is reading this, I dont know why nobody has said it before, but I love you iwidget of the boss clock disaster. Im waiting for the one with the different backgrounds. Hope you post it soon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bashyman View Post
    Hi,
    Have managed to confihure the SB side weather widget and all working really well, but is there anyway to incorporate the weather symbols from this:
    Attachment 624053

Was on from a previous post and not sure who the credit goes to, but I like the colour animations for the weather, but also like the side forcast templat from Schnedi.

Also, limitzero, you mention in a previous post to follow eraysers guide for the lockscreen...where would I gind that guide?
    Love that lockscreen
    Lastly, the reflective dock you have there, have seen it posted in a previous post but have yet to install it, does that include the curved effect of the icons, or is that a tweak you have made?

Cheers
    can someone please tell me how to get this statusbar at the top? its no longer on elilab photobucket in addons i need to know what i need and where to put it thank you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

My current set up. Some of you might recognize the rotating springboard widget from Noki HD. I have modded it to work with the iPhone 5.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-8lumepw.jpg  

Thanks

If these are the only dimensions in a HTML file for a lockbackground what do I got to change it to so it works on s iPhone 5 screen size?

margin: 0;
    height: 480px;
    padding: 0;
    width: 320px;
    color:#e77a14;
    font-family:Helvetica;
    font-size:22px;
    text-align:center;
    font-weight:bold;

Thanks
    Thanked 1,468 Times in 670 Posts

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1362107028.881140.jpg

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1362107046.063483.jpg

Thx to Gab,nateD for Static SB, ilarke Iwidget, Iconmakers 😀

Thanks

Here's a Real Racing 3 icon I whipped up. Not to fond of it but buy some may like it.

240x240
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1362118517.730358.jpg

120x120 (regular mod)
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1362118544.997905.jpg

120x120 (day mod)
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1362118566.634534.jpg

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kwajkid For This Useful Post:

IrobertI (03-01-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Thanks Larke

hello
    can someone please help me find the frog lockscreen .
    thank you

Thanks

I second this, where is the above lockscreen with weather built into it. Looks great. Also is it iphone5 compatible.

Also, where can I get that frog picture. lovin it.
    Last edited by slumpey326; 03-01-2013 at 09:27 AM.

Thanks

^^ Please goto ilarke.com. U will get the Boss mods there. and drag that picture on google image search and u will get the pic .ore here https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...mg.dYAcoBu0jhE
    Last edited by Laxu; 03-01-2013 at 10:47 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Laxu For This Useful Post:

slumpey326 (03-01-2013)

Thanks

yup, thats what I just did. I had to dig thru alot of posts to find the ilarke.com being mentioned. My problem is, for all of them I believe they are not iphone 5 based. Atleast the above one isnt in the GPS version that I found on ilarke.com. Did anyone make an iphone5 version.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I install the theme and all of my icons have change but ProTube icon remains the same, how do I change it? thanks

Thanks

I believe you might have to find the protube icon somewhere in this thread and then manually change it.

Found it for you....I think you have to change this inside the Protube folder: ProTube/[email protected]

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

does anyone have a notifier+ or mylocation icon that is boss themed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-notifier-.jpg   boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-image.png  
    Last edited by slumpey326; 03-01-2013 at 11:14 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks for quick answer, one more thing I want to change is dial pad, I want use dial pad from calssifeid hd or original from IOS 6, what do I have to change

Thanks

is the LS GPS mod by Durben iphone 5 compatible.

Green Apple
    Thanks

[QUOTE=limitzero;6782317]/Library/Themes/ is where the mirrordock needs to go, and check it off on winterboard above boss.ios

Theme it Blog Blog Archive Boss User Mods

Thanks LZ, but still can't get the mirrordock to work, what one is the correct one (I found a couple on this thread):
    Transparent Dock with Mirror.theme
    Reflective Dock

If neither of these are the correct ones, can you point me to the correct place?
    Also, I found the original LS that Erayser used for his LS on the link you supplied above, but firstly, it appears as it needs weathericon installed and as far as I'm aware, WI doesn't yet work with IOS 6, plus are there instructions on here anywhere whixh outline how to remove the ribbon as Erayser has and add the extra slots of images...Thanks for all your help mate

Plus I'd also be interested in the Icons once you've completed work on your script

Thanks

will the Boss.i5.SB.widget not update on its own (i.e. GPS) or do you have to enter in the location each time you move somewhere.

or maybe we can make it easier, is there a list of the boss ones that are gps based for the weather. I am talking about lockscreen and homepage themes.
    Last edited by slumpey326; 03-01-2013 at 01:01 PM.

LinkBacks (?)