Page 681 of 773 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671679680681682683 691 731 ... LastLast
Results 13,601 to 13,620 of 15446

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

Eric , This file I read it three times but Failed to find anywhere such words very strange

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    Eric , This file I read it three times but Failed to find anywhere such words very strange
    Hmm...what is the "slide to view" for? Did you get a pic sent to you? Do you use biteSMS?

This is the lock screen I get a message eg Instagram or any other program

This is the lock screen I get a message eg Instagram or any other program
    Do you use biteSMS? Because they have a strings bit in their app.

no friend. i never use biteSMS. Very strange the first time I see this sign. The iOS 6.1 or prior to 5.1.1 do not think I've seen this I wrote

Edit: nothing. Tomorrow we will look back where he writes that Good night , see you soon
    Last edited by Darkness777; 02-23-2013 at 12:06 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

TaJr12 (02-24-2013)

no friend. i never use biteSMS. Very strange the first time I see this sign. The iOS 6.1 or prior to 5.1.1 do not think I've seen this I wrote
    Hmm...maybe there's a sting file in Instagram? Ya know, Rum is usually good with this stuff. Maybe send him a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bashyman View Post
    Hi all,

I love some of these examples users are posting, but am completley new to this iphone modding scene and have no programming background, although have had jailbroken devices for years and am fairly computer literate.
    Is there a general tutorial on modding someone can direct me to? i'e, terms (badges...), widgets, reflective docks, customized icons, etc
    Or should I just stick with the basic theme?
    Would love to do something like ferlop15, limitzero, Schendi or pinoy to name but a few...some great ideas?
    600+ pages is mind boggling ;-)
    Cheers
    Can anyone advise?

Quote Originally Posted by Bashyman View Post
    Can anyone advise?
    I know this says EPHD, but the advice may help. I don't know how much towards LS or SB widgets there is though.
    EPHD How-To for Noobs (v1.1).docx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Bashyman (02-24-2013), conflict73 (02-23-2013)

If someone has a Facebook mod can u plz share it. Ty

I like boss's theme but I don't like his notification center look. Is there a specific tweak in winterboard that won't use his specific notification center look, but the default one instead.

If there is no cydia tweak, Can someone please tell me the exact file to delete, would be greatly appreciated. I would assume it would be in the Boss theme folder.

Guys i need Help .-(

i Install boss.ios on my iPad Mini and all works fine.... then i want try too change my Dock in a Black.... this was an png file.
    I copy this png file in var/stash/themes ... then i activate it in winterboard and respiring

the Dock dont go Black but my complete Background from Springboard. I dont can set a photo or other theme ( Background ) more.
    Icons and all things works .... the complete System works... but the Background is always black ... I see in the Settings of IOS the set Background photo but on Springboard only Black ....

i delete this png from themes, change theme , respring, but the same....

Then i restore the ipad mini ... after restore without Jailbreak .. the Background work like everytime perfect... ( i try with 3 Fotos )

then i jailbreak again ... and the same again ... Background always black .-((((

And i dont can download boss.ios from themeitapp again .. at 50 % it give error .. i dont know if this is a server problem or a problem with this Background thing. ( error Message Transferred a partial File and alot more )

Can i do something ? or its damaged for every time ? ... Im really in panic .-(
    Last edited by freshh29; 02-23-2013 at 07:19 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone brknneks's Avatar
    Thanks

Could someone please convert this to day mod?-black-overlay.png I've been trying to mess with it all day and can't seem to get it to look right.......

Is there an alternative download spot for this because the themeit app sucks ***. It took me like 3 hours to get it past 7% the last time I downloaded it and now I have to download it again because the pkgbackup program was a waste of money. Well, I can't get it to download and it is extremely irritating considering I paid for it.

Quote Originally Posted by skarlson View Post
    Is there an alternative download spot for this because the themeit app sucks ***. It took me like 3 hours to get it past 7% the last time I downloaded it and now I have to download it again because the pkgbackup program was a waste of money. Well, I can't get it to download and it is extremely irritating considering I paid for it.
    I'm stuck at 7.6 MB...

Mine gets stuck in the same place. Although the last few times it has gotten stuck at 14.15% but either way its useless. I feel like I want my money back, how hard is it to implement the simple feat of downloading from a website. If it is really complicated then perhaps the developers shouldn't release a product that is not ready for primetime. I know it's not a bandwidth issue since I've seen 1.5m speeds. The application itself is just a pos; it can't handle downloading and doesn't have the now standard resume feature so you have to start over everytime the pos craps out. WTH, and I can't find any other sources yet. THIS makes me want to say screw it for any theme I might find on theme it and just pirate them instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Aroex View Post
    I'm stuck at 7.6 MB...
    well, I'm glad it isn't just me. Took me an hour to figure out that is wasn't just me though. I tried finding files that might be
    locking it up, etc.

I'm not sure what is wrong, I had the theme installed but I updated to 6.2 Jailbreak and I can't get the them past 7.6%

I'm sure they will figure it out but in the meantime, its aggravating

You guys should message fifty / themeit_app on twitter to let them know

Solved! Finally!

Problem:- If you have this:

but would like to have it fixed to this:

Noob directions: Unzip the attached file here, add to var/stash/Themes, and in winterboard move it to the top, and enable.
    For the pros: It has to do with 3 files in the Telephony UI - you know what to do. This does lose the LS slide border, but unless you want the Apple default LS slide border, it's a case of where you'll have to give some to get some.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by evisc; 02-24-2013 at 05:06 PM.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to evisc For This Useful Post:

2y2d (03-06-2013), acidnbase (02-24-2013), Bashyman (02-27-2013), cerber24 (04-11-2013), EricB78 (02-24-2013), Jersey Girl (03-01-2013), laelipoo (02-26-2013), Laxu (02-26-2013), VOLTAGExDT (07-06-2013)

Can anyone make some normal boss icons of these apps? I will continue to look around for some and if you find them go ahead and just post me a link.

Storm the train: maybe with the gun sticking out
    Subway surfers: with can sticking out
    F.lux icon
    Barrel icon: like the one in settings
    Robotek
    Hill climb
    Bike race
    Happy jump
    Fun run

Any of these would be great and I'd like most of them to not have too much sticking out of the borders. Again, if you find any of them somewhere already created link me to them plaase. Thank you so much to anyone that will be willing to do these for me.

Quote Originally Posted by limitzero View Post
    You guys should message fifty / themeit_app on twitter to let them know
    Very good advice since there is a feedback system in place. The other option if you purchased the theme is to download it from the website then SSH it into your phone. To say things like you'd rather pirate the theme and its easy to implement this kind of system just is ignorance and poor taste. Hell most themes aren't even updated yet not to mention this was another free upgrade on this theme. Not sure why some feel a theme needs to be upgraded for free forever. Trust me with the way Saurik has Cydia monopolized its NOT easy to pull this off and an incredible amount of work and cost goes on behind the scenes to make ThemeIt possible. The vast majority of people are not having issues so its hard to reproduce every problem that arises but we do our best and FIF7Y dedicates all his time to this project. If your having an issue just let him know either through the website or twitter, he's very reachable.

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

24. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

hemptation (02-24-2013)

Page 681 of 773 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671679680681682683 691 731 ... LastLast