Page 679 of 773 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669677678679680681 689 729 ... LastLast
Results 13,561 to 13,580 of 15455

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

  1. #13561
    Default Icon in settings didn't change
    Hi everyone!
    I have tried to replace the icon. I have copy same size of png and paste it in /var/stash/themes/boss.theme/bundles/com.apple.mobilenotes
    And
    /var/stash/themes/boss.theme/bundles/com.apple.Notessettings
    After i respring the icon only replace in springboard, it didn't replace the icon in settings.

    Please help me thanks you very much
    Last edited by Davidkenai; 02-22-2013 at 12:13 PM.

  2. #13562
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,190
    Thanks
    4,295
    Thanked 2,862 Times in 881 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Davidkenai View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I have tried to replace the icon. I have copy same size of png and paste it in /var/stash/themes/boss.theme/bundles/com.apple.mobilenotes
    And
    /var/stash/themes/boss.theme/bundles/com.apple.Notessettings
    After i respring the icon only replace in springboard, it didn't replace the icon in settings.

    Please help me thanks you very much
    For notes you need to place the settings icon into com.apple.Preferences and name it [email protected]

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBozack View Post
    can someone do a screenshot of the boss.ios themed widget send icon in the settings that show on the pic!? i have to know how the boss icon looks like. appreciate any help. thx a lot folks.

    Attachment 623300
    Sorry I don't have that app so I don't know the bundle name for it try using appinfo from cydia to get the bundle name and icon names then you can create the bundle folder under your theme and drop the icon there.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    erayser (02-22-2013)

  4. #13563

  5. #13564
    Default Hi tajr12
    Hi
    I have followed your instrustion by replacing it in preference but the icon in settings still not change. I miss out something?
    Anyway thanks for reply

  6. #13565
    If I'm using the phone, and a call comes in, I get this:



    For me this is on the iPhone 5, OS 6.1. I don't recall having experienced this on the iPhone 4, OS 5.x.
    I've dug through the files but can't seem to locate a fix. Anyone else?
    Last edited by evisc; 02-22-2013 at 01:16 PM.

  7. #13566
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 84 Times in 60 Posts

    Do you have call at?

  8. #13567
    What's call at?

    I was able to reproduce this on another iPhone 5 with stock boss install. Anyone else?

  9. #13568
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 84 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by evisc View Post
    What's call at?

    I was able to reproduce this on another iPhone 5 with stock boss install. Anyone else?
    Lol wow, sorry I meant callbar.... Autocorrector at work 😁

    But still, no idea why that's happening

  10. #13569
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
    Lol wow, sorry I meant callbar.... Autocorrector at work ��

    But still, no idea why that's happening

    But no, I don't have callbar. Are you not experiencing the same? Are you on the iPhone 5?

  11. #13570
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 84 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by evisc View Post

    But no, I don't have callbar. Are you not experiencing the same? Are you on the iPhone 5?
    Hmmm, weird! I'm not having that issue & yes I'm on iPhone 5, 6.1

  12. #13571
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
    Hmmm, weird! I'm not having that issue & yes I'm on iPhone 5, 6.1
    That is so weird. I just unselected everything else on winterboard and only selected default unmodified boss.theme. I can still reproduce it.

    It only happens when I'm past the lockscreen and using my phone. If a call comes in, my answer and decline buttons do not line up and are off as in the screenshot above.

    Can you screenshot yours when you get a chance? I want to try and get to the bottom of this if possible. Thanks.

  13. #13572
    Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    Put this in your com.apple.Springboard bundle Attachment 623287 Sorry blank image file just right click and save as
    Thanks for the reply! That worked

  14. #13573
    Hi all,

    I love some of these examples users are posting, but am completley new to this iphone modding scene and have no programming background, although have had jailbroken devices for years and am fairly computer literate.
    Is there a general tutorial on modding someone can direct me to? i'e, terms (badges...), widgets, reflective docks, customized icons, etc
    Or should I just stick with the basic theme?
    Would love to do something like ferlop15, limitzero, Schendi or pinoy to name but a few...some great ideas?
    600+ pages is mind boggling ;-)
    Cheers

  15. #13574
    iPhone? More like MyPhone brknneks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 101 Times in 48 Posts

    I'm using boss.day theme and i can't seem to find where i change the wallpaper at??? I looked in the springboard folder but there's no background there...... Any ideas?

  16. #13575
    iPhone? More like MyPhone meneertje's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked 427 Times in 124 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post


    Schnedi's side forecast. Made the wallpaper for another theme, but it looks good with Boss icon's too.

    Credits: Schnedi, nateD, Lucys, and pinoy...
    can you share the wallpaper tia

  17. #13576
    Quote Originally Posted by brknneks View Post
    I'm using boss.day theme and i can't seem to find where i change the wallpaper at??? I looked in the springboard folder but there's no background there...... Any ideas?
    Do you have ifile?if you do you can change the wallpaper within the theme or use wallpaper JPEGifier? Both are in cydia

  18. #13577
    iPhone? More like MyPhone brknneks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 101 Times in 48 Posts

    I'm using iFunbox to do all my editing, i know to change my wallpaper within my theme that's how i change my dock but as i stated there is no background file. -printscreen.jpg

    The Background file you see in that photo is the one i put there but it's not working.

  19. #13578
    Quote Originally Posted by limitzero View Post



    Attachment 623201

    Jailbroken once again on 6.1.2
    Coverflow 3D effect, some icon changes, new weather SB, and usual pinoy's reflective mirror and statusbar
    I've seen that status bar in several different screenshots in this thread, but have never seen directions on how to enable it. I do have the image file from elilab's site, but don't know which files need to be replaced to enable it. Any advice?

  20. #13579
    Quote Originally Posted by brknneks View Post
    I'm using iFunbox to do all my editing, i know to change my wallpaper within my theme that's how i change my dock but as i stated there is no background file. -printscreen.jpg

    The Background file you see in that photo is the one i put there but it's not working.
    You are in bundles/springboard. Your wallpaper needs to go in in the main them and name it [email protected]

    Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    I've seen that status bar in several different screenshots in this thread, but have never seen directions on how to enable it. I do have the image file from elilab's site, but don't know which files need to be replaced to enable it. Any advice?
    They go in UI images and name the [email protected] and [email protected]
    Last edited by kwajkid; 02-22-2013 at 04:22 PM.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to kwajkid For This Useful Post:

    LanMan66 (02-22-2013)

  22. #13580

Page 679 of 773 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669677678679680681 689 729 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •