+ Reply
Page 675 of 773 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665673674675676677 685 725 ... LastLast
Results 13,481 to 13,500 of 15446

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by lpantojas Can someone help me? I just got the Boss Theme, and added "Boss - Boston - SBWidget" and by default... it comes with some pictures that
...
  1. #13481
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 102 Times in 52 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lpantojas View Post
    Can someone help me?

    I just got the Boss Theme, and added "Boss - Boston - SBWidget" and by default... it comes with some pictures that display in screensaver mode, behind the apps. The girls look HOT, but I rather have some pictures of my kids and family (personal preference). How can I change those pictures? I was able to change the weather widget option via iFile, and I'm able to see the pictures that display on the screensaver, but CAN'T seem to change them or replace them! Any idea? or advice? Thank you all in advance!
    Share the widget file and I can try to help you with it, most likely need to edit some html codes and/or replace images in a certain folder within the widget

    Quote Originally Posted by Bashyman View Post
    Have tried that limit zero, got my city code (Basildon), and saved, resprung, it looks as if something has changed on top, but I still have the message on the top entitled Widget setup?
    Any ideas?
    If I understand correctly, you are still showing the message about widget setup? If thats the case then you didn't configure the right file, whichever boss.ios.SB you have checked off, you need to go into that folder and edit the config or setup.js file

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to limitzero For This Useful Post:

    Bashyman (02-19-2013)

  3. #13482
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    To: limitzero,

    The widget name is: Boss - Boston - SBWidget". Hope that's what you meant when you asked for the widget file. If that's not what you asked! How can I get the widget file from? I'm also pasting my second guess of what I think it may be.
    <html><head>






    <object data="ClockWeather.html" type="text/html" style="position: absolute; width: 320px; height: 480px; z-index: 10;"></object>






    <!-- Style Schnedi-->


    <style>






    body {


    margin: 0;


    }






    .slideshow {


    position: absolute;


    top: 97;


    left: 77;


    width: 165px;


    height: 283px;


    }


    .slide {


    position: absolute;


    left: 0px;


    top: 0px;


    width: 165px;


    }


    .slide.zoomOut {


    opacity: 1.0;


    -webkit-transform: scale(1.0);


    -webkit-transform-origin: 50% 50%;


    -webkit-transition-property: -webkit-transform, opacity;


    -webkit-transition-duration: 10.0s, 2.0s;


    -webkit-transition-delay: 3.0s, 0;


    }


    .slide.zoomIn {


    -webkit-transform: scale(4.0);


    opacity: 0.0;


    }


    .slide.current {


    z-index: 0;


    }


    .slide.last {


    z-index: -1;


    }


    .slide.next {


    z-index: -2;


    }


    </style>


    </head>






    <body>


    <div class="slideshow">


    <img class="slide current" src="Walls/empty.png" alt="" />


    <img class="slide last" src="Walls/empty.png" alt="" />


    <img class="slide next" src="Walls/empty.png" alt="" />


    </div>


    </body>






    <script src="Script/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>


    <script src="Script/slideshow.js" type="text/javascript"></script>


    <script type="text/javascript">






    var slideRotation = 0.3;






    var slide = [


    { image: "Walls/1.jpg", origin: "35% 65%" },


    { image: "Walls/2.jpg", origin: "15% 60%" },


    { image: "Walls/3.jpg", origin: "50% 15%" },


    { image: "Walls/4.jpg", origin: "100% 100%" },


    { image: "Walls/5.jpg", origin: "100% 100%" },


    { image: "Walls/6.jpg", origin: "0% 0%" },


    { image: "Walls/7.jpg", origin: "42% 10%" },


    { image: "Walls/8.jpg", origin: "0% 95%" },


    { image: "Walls/9.jpg", origin: "45% 70%" },


    { image: "Walls/10.jpg", origin: "55% 70%" },


    { image: "Walls/11.jpg", origin: "60% 35%" },


    { image: "Walls/12.jpg", origin: "100% 30%" },


    { image: "Walls/13.jpg", origin: "38% 68%" },


    { image: "Walls/14.jpg", origin: "55% 65%" },


    { image: "Walls/15.jpg", origin: "30% 45%" },


    { image: "Walls/16.jpg", origin: "93% 78%" },


    { image: "Walls/17.jpg", origin: "100% 100%" },


    { image: "Walls/18.jpg", origin: "79% 65%" },


    { image: "Walls/19.jpg", origin: "35% 65%" },


    { image: "Walls/20.jpg", origin: "15% 60%" },


    ];






    </script></html>

  4. #13483
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    hi,

    sorry, but I have a general question: In the modmyi app I can save picture to my iPad, but where can I find these pictures I have saved?

    Is there a dropbox adress where all the icons, backgrounds and so on are saved?

    Mike

  5. #13484
    "Master of Beta" bostonguy3737's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    2,258
    Thanks
    3,378
    Thanked 3,542 Times in 1,378 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lpantojas View Post
    To: limitzero,

    The widget name is: Boss - Boston - SBWidget". Hope that's what you meant when you asked for the widget file. If that's not what you asked! How can I get the widget file from? I'm also pasting my second guess of what I think it may be.
    <html><head>






    <object data="ClockWeather.html" type="text/html" style="position: absolute; width: 320px; height: 480px; z-index: 10;"></object>






    <!-- Style Schnedi-->


    <style>






    body {


    margin: 0;


    }






    .slideshow {


    position: absolute;


    top: 97;


    left: 77;


    width: 165px;


    height: 283px;


    }


    .slide {


    position: absolute;


    left: 0px;


    top: 0px;


    width: 165px;


    }


    .slide.zoomOut {


    opacity: 1.0;


    -webkit-transform: scale(1.0);


    -webkit-transform-origin: 50% 50%;


    -webkit-transition-property: -webkit-transform, opacity;


    -webkit-transition-duration: 10.0s, 2.0s;


    -webkit-transition-delay: 3.0s, 0;


    }


    .slide.zoomIn {


    -webkit-transform: scale(4.0);


    opacity: 0.0;


    }


    .slide.current {


    z-index: 0;


    }


    .slide.last {


    z-index: -1;


    }


    .slide.next {


    z-index: -2;


    }


    </style>


    </head>






    <body>


    <div class="slideshow">


    <img class="slide current" src="Walls/empty.png" alt="" />


    <img class="slide last" src="Walls/empty.png" alt="" />


    <img class="slide next" src="Walls/empty.png" alt="" />


    </div>


    </body>






    <script src="Script/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>


    <script src="Script/slideshow.js" type="text/javascript"></script>


    <script type="text/javascript">






    var slideRotation = 0.3;






    var slide = [


    { image: "Walls/1.jpg", origin: "35% 65%" },


    { image: "Walls/2.jpg", origin: "15% 60%" },


    { image: "Walls/3.jpg", origin: "50% 15%" },


    { image: "Walls/4.jpg", origin: "100% 100%" },


    { image: "Walls/5.jpg", origin: "100% 100%" },


    { image: "Walls/6.jpg", origin: "0% 0%" },


    { image: "Walls/7.jpg", origin: "42% 10%" },


    { image: "Walls/8.jpg", origin: "0% 95%" },


    { image: "Walls/9.jpg", origin: "45% 70%" },


    { image: "Walls/10.jpg", origin: "55% 70%" },


    { image: "Walls/11.jpg", origin: "60% 35%" },


    { image: "Walls/12.jpg", origin: "100% 30%" },


    { image: "Walls/13.jpg", origin: "38% 68%" },


    { image: "Walls/14.jpg", origin: "55% 65%" },


    { image: "Walls/15.jpg", origin: "30% 45%" },


    { image: "Walls/16.jpg", origin: "93% 78%" },


    { image: "Walls/17.jpg", origin: "100% 100%" },


    { image: "Walls/18.jpg", origin: "79% 65%" },


    { image: "Walls/19.jpg", origin: "35% 65%" },


    { image: "Walls/20.jpg", origin: "15% 60%" },


    ];






    </script></html>
    Very easy actually. Just into the widget and go to the folder called walls. Then just replace my pics with whatever pics you want and rename them exactly how I have them named 1.jpg 2.jpg and so on. Use one of my pics as a guide as far as what size to make yours pics and you should be all set.
    Last edited by bostonguy3737; 02-19-2013 at 03:53 PM.

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

    erayser (02-19-2013)

  7. #13485
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,062
    Thanks
    13,533
    Thanked 17,587 Times in 4,309 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeB2210 View Post
    hi,

    sorry, but I have a general question: In the modmyi app I can save picture to my iPad, but where can I find these pictures I have saved?

    Is there a dropbox adress where all the icons, backgrounds and so on are saved?

    Mike
    They should go to your camera roll.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    erayser (02-19-2013)

  9. #13486
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thanks man! I found the folder where the pictures are on... but when I click "Edit", I only get the option to Add (+), and I get the option to trash. BUT when I go to the small blue arrow of one of your 20 pictures, I get more options... but none of those options say replace. It just bring me the attributes of the picture... such as the file size, name of picture, ownership, and last modification. Oh, and I also get the option of Add to Camera Roll... which it gives me a message that say "The image got succesfully added to the samera roll. Any other suggestion? Thanks again man, I really appreciate your help/support!

  10. #13487
    "Master of Beta" bostonguy3737's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    2,258
    Thanks
    3,378
    Thanked 3,542 Times in 1,378 Posts

    I modded Tuan's dBar Tribute(just do a search for it on MMI) widget and thought it looks great with Boss. Big thanks to FIF7Y for all his hard work getting this great theme back on our iphones!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by lpantojas View Post
    Thanks man! I found the folder where the pictures are on... but when I click "Edit", I only get the option to Add (+), and I get the option to trash. BUT when I go to the small blue arrow of one of your 20 pictures, I get more options... but none of those options say replace. It just bring me the attributes of the picture... such as the file size, name of picture, ownership, and last modification. Oh, and I also get the option of Add to Camera Roll... which it gives me a message that say "The image got succesfully added to the samera roll. Any other suggestion? Thanks again man, I really appreciate your help/support!
    Yea in order to change the pics you would need to ssh into your phone using your computer and a program like Cyberduck or iphone explorer (if your on a mac) if your on a PC then you can use ifunbox. The only other way is to just delete the pics I have in there and then copy and paste pics from another theme or your camera roll. I don't know the path to the camera roll pics though. It's just much easier in the long run learning how to do this kind of stuff using the SSH method on your computer. THere are tons of tutorials on Youtube and also so links in cydia on how to do it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-photo-feb-19-5-22-22-pm.png  
    Last edited by bostonguy3737; 02-19-2013 at 04:26 PM.

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

    erayser (02-19-2013), EricB78 (02-19-2013)

  12. #13488
    iPhone? More like MyPhone brknneks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 100 Times in 47 Posts

    That's sick bro! I sent you a PM...

  13. #13489
    "Master of Beta" bostonguy3737's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    2,258
    Thanks
    3,378
    Thanked 3,542 Times in 1,378 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by brknneks View Post
    That's sick bro! I sent you a PM...
    PM'd me for what? I didn't get any PM from you......unless you weren't talking about me lol

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  14. #13490
    iPhone? More like MyPhone brknneks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 100 Times in 47 Posts

    My bad i sent a PM to the creater of that LS.

  15. #13491
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I recently got the boss theme for my iphone 5. But since then it seems to be eating my battery like crazy. I need to use the power cord at work. For example in 4 hours can be more than 50% drain. Any other theme is hardly anything. I love the boss them, but any help would be nice.

  16. #13492
    Green Apple darvi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 24 Times in 15 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jayinla View Post
    Guys, running boss 1.4 on an Iphone 5, 6.1 ios. Any thoughts on how to theme the music app? I've read in past posts just tapping the album artwork a few times themes it. I have not been able to get it themed.
    Hi Guys,

    Could you help us about our problem?
    I have the same problem with the music player, " not themed ".
    Thank you very much in advance.

  17. #13493
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    They should go to your camera roll.
    No, there are nothing. Any other idea?

  18. #13494
    Theme Modder Akaya99099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    810
    Thanks
    2,058
    Thanked 6,252 Times in 794 Posts

    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0016.png credit to creator

  19. #13495
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,023
    Thanks
    4,815
    Thanked 7,534 Times in 1,743 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 2y2d View Post
    a little "bump" :-P
    This is where they're located
    iOS6x Theme GUIDE

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    2y2d (02-20-2013), EricB78 (02-20-2013)

  21. #13496
    What's Jailbreak? DevilWorrins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hi guys in this wonderful theme I noticed one thing .. When I put the camera down low I get a portion of the bar is not changed and as if it were Rimassa of defoult .. It happened to you? how did you solve? Anyway, I iOs 5.1.1 on Ipod Touch


  22. #13497
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 161 Times in 44 Posts

    there are 2 not themed places, after that is boss fully themed lik a boss :

    Siri icons:


    settings icloud icons:

  23. #13498
    "Master of Beta" bostonguy3737's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    2,258
    Thanks
    3,378
    Thanked 3,542 Times in 1,378 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sabankuru View Post
    there are 2 not themed places, after that is boss fully themed lik a boss :

    Siri icons:


    settings icloud icons:
    Those are already being worked on

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

    sabankuru (02-20-2013)

  25. #13499
    iPhone? More like MyPhone claptrap-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SWEDEN
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 162 Times in 74 Posts

    Is there anyway to fix this button glitch ?


    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0002.png
    In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

    Follow me on Twitter ( dns__ )

    My iphone stuff

  26. #13500
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Paulw2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    UK Newcastle
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 676 Times in 215 Posts

    has any one got the reflective dock file ?? thanks

    Also is there a drop box folder with made icons ?
    Last edited by Paulw2008; 02-20-2013 at 07:38 AM.

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts