+ Reply
Page 673 of 773 FirstFirst ... 173 573 623 663671672673674675 683 723 ... LastLast
Results 13,441 to 13,460 of 15446

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Ok guys i got my slider bundle added to my LS theme and it worked but now i'm stuck with "Slide To Unlock" installed Slide To Unlock Killer and it's
    iPhone? More like MyPhone brknneks's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok guys i got my slider bundle added to my LS theme and it worked but now i'm stuck with "Slide To Unlock" installed Slide To Unlock Killer and it's still there.

My bad guys i got it Slide To Unlock Killer to work i guess i should've looked in Winterboard and checked it before posting lol......
    Last edited by brknneks; 02-18-2013 at 05:01 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Has any got a list of what the icons are supposed to be named? For inserting in the icon folder. I have name springtomize and few others every combo I can think of and they still don't change over. Just tryin to polish this theme as much as possible.

GratZi

My iPhone is a Part of Me nwmtnbiker's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sensor View Post
    Has any got a list of what the icons are supposed to be named? For inserting in the icon folder. I have name springtomize and few others every combo I can think of and they still don't change over. Just tryin to polish this theme as much as possible.

GratZi
    If you're doing the Icon folder method you'll need to turn Summerboard on. Make sure to name the icons twice in the folder like Twitter.png & [email protected] then respring. Hope this helps.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darvi View Post
    Hi Guys,

I'm using an iPhone 4 running on iOS 6.1 and jailbroken thru evasion method.
    Just want to ask, why my music player isn't themed?

Attachment 622776

Please help.
    Thanks in advance.
    I'm using an iPhone 5 and have the same question regarding the music player. One thing I also found is that I also use song lyrics in my music files and on the stock music app, the background will darken to see the lyrics on top of the album art. This does not take place in the theme, leaving lyrics on top of a light album cover, unreadable.

Thanks

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-printscreen.jpg Could someone please take a look at this for me? I messed up some of my clock files so i uninstalled all Boss files, ran iCleaner then installed again to do a clean up my mess and live clock still isn't working..... Everything looks back to normal but something is up. Live clock will not work when night mod, live clock or the day clock is checked in Winterboard.

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,336 Times in 730 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brknneks View Post
    Attachment 622891 Could someone please take a look at this for me? I messed up some of my clock files so i uninstalled all Boss files, ran iCleaner then installed again to do a clean up my mess and live clock still isn't working..... Everything looks back to normal but something is up. Live clock will not work when night mod, live clock or the day clock is checked in Winterboard.
    I dont think Icleaner will do anything. Why don't you just uninstall and reinstall in themeit? That will fix it.

Thanks

Yea i did that 2 times today, the live clock works fine in world clock it's just my SB it's not working.

Just installed Clockify and it's still not working but it will allow me to tap the clock to enter my World Clock..... Weird!
    Last edited by brknneks; 02-18-2013 at 09:33 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone YouDiedTrying's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone know where the images are stored for the notification center weather icons?

EDIT: Nevermind. Got it.
    Last edited by YouDiedTrying; 02-18-2013 at 11:21 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi all,

I'm a total newbie to this modding thing.
    I have a JB Iphone 4S running 6.1.1 and have installed the Boss.IOS, I think it's great.
    However I have a couple of questions:
    1. I installed the 1.4 update yesterday and had problems with it, so removed it and reinstalled the previous version, but now the 'globe' picture surround on the LS has been replaced by a rectangular 'clip'. I prefer the 'globe' is there anyway to change it back?
    2. I know the weathericon tweak doesn't work with IOS 6 yet (and gridlock) but how is everyone getting the weather widget to work (I thought it needed that installed)
    3. Is there a weather widget tutorial anywhere? I've downloaded the setup.js and read it but don't seem that straightforward.
    4. What does Intelliscreen 6 actually do? don't wanna pay £10 as it might not be useful to me anyway.
    5. Lastly, can't et the SBsettings tweak to work (as shown on page 1), just stays as the same old sbsettings mode. Any reason

Soz for all the questions, but tried reading through all the pages for my answers, but there are hundreds :-)
    I've been reading through this thread for a few days now and there are some really great things people have done with their phones, and can't wait to start playing around with it all a little bit more
    Thanks for reading
    Last edited by Bashyman; 02-19-2013 at 12:31 AM. Reason: adding

iPhone? More like MyPhone efrister's Avatar
    Thanks

Would you mind share the lockscreen?

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    For today without Widgets!

hi there,
    would you mind share the lockscreen?
    Last edited by efrister; 02-19-2013 at 01:11 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,861 Times in 773 Posts

Schnedi's side forecast. Made the wallpaper for another theme, but it looks good with Boss icon's too.

Credits: Schnedi, nateD, Lucys, and pinoy...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

Fattone66 (02-19-2013), pnunez1310 (02-19-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bashyman View Post
    1. I installed the 1.4 update yesterday and had problems with it, so removed it and reinstalled the previous version, but now the 'globe' picture surround on the LS has been replaced by a rectangular 'clip'. I prefer the 'globe' is there anyway to change it back?
    2. I know the weathericon tweak doesn't work with IOS 6 yet (and gridlock) but how is everyone getting the weather widget to work (I thought it needed that installed)
    3. Is there a weather widget tutorial anywhere? I've downloaded the setup.js and read it but don't seem that straightforward.
    4. What does Intelliscreen 6 actually do? don't wanna pay £10 as it might not be useful to me anyway.
    5. Lastly, can't et the SBsettings tweak to work (as shown on page 1), just stays as the same old sbsettings mode. Any reason

Soz for all the questions, but tried reading through all the pages for my answers, but there are hundreds :-)
    I've been reading through this thread for a few days now and there are some really great things people have done with their phones, and can't wait to start playing around with it all a little bit more
    Thanks for reading
    1) I think you have multiple Lockscreen checked off in winterboard, check off either boss.i4.LS.Default, or boss.i4.LS.Userpic , not both, and respring, and see which lockscreen shows up and if its the one you like. Note - LS = Lockscreen as a hint

2) Don't think you need weathericon, well depends which mod you are using, the default ones should pull the weather from your iphone weather app via setup.js (I think). But some user mods utilizes weathericon, though if you are running default boss.ios it should work fine as long as you configure the setup.js like instruction says!

3) Just get iFile from Cydia (you can download it for free as a shareware, and doesn't force you to pay even though its recommended if you use it often to pay and register to support the developer). Then venture into the root directory in iFile (aka / sign) , basically it goes / --> Library --> Themes --> boss.ios._____ widget that you are configuring, click on setup.js and hit edit, follow the instruction, all you need to do is enter your city code, hit save, and respring, and it should work fine

4) Youtube / Google it, for some people its worth it, others not, it basically places Mail, RSS feeders, twitter, facebook, weather, etc on your lockscreen, you can customize to pretty much show whatever you want on your lockscreen in a sense, check out demo's on YouTube and decide if you need it

5) Hit the SBSettings icon, under Dropdown Window go to Dropdown Window Theme and select boss.SBsetting.HD as the theme , then respring and it should do it

As for gridlock, yes its not compatible with iOS6 yet, you can use iBlank (blank icons), get it from Cydia for free, basically you can generate and place blank icons in places such as the top row where you want on our screen, don't forget to check off 'no iblank shadows' in winterboard to make the shadows go away

Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post

Schnedi's side forecast. Made the wallpaper for another theme, but it looks good with Boss icon's too.

Credits: Schnedi, nateD, Lucys, and pinoy...

Looking good! I have decided to give ayecon a try today, but what's the top iwidget you are running?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to limitzero For This Useful Post:

erayser (02-19-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by limitzero View Post
    1) I think you have multiple Lockscreen checked off in winterboard, check off either boss.i4.LS.Default, or boss.i4.LS.Userpic , not both, and respring, and see which lockscreen shows up and if its the one you like. Note - LS = Lockscreen as a hint

2) Don't think you need weathericon, well depends which mod you are using, the default ones should pull the weather from your iphone weather app via setup.js (I think). But some user mods utilizes weathericon, though if you are running default boss.ios it should work fine as long as you configure the setup.js like instruction says!

3) Just get iFile from Cydia (you can download it for free as a shareware, and doesn't force you to pay even though its recommended if you use it often to pay and register to support the developer). Then venture into the root directory in iFile (aka / sign) , basically it goes / --> Library --> Themes --> boss.ios._____ widget that you are configuring, click on setup.js and hit edit, follow the instruction, all you need to do is enter your city code, hit save, and respring, and it should work fine

4) Youtube / Google it, for some people its worth it, others not, it basically places Mail, RSS feeders, twitter, facebook, weather, etc on your lockscreen, you can customize to pretty much show whatever you want on your lockscreen in a sense, check out demo's on YouTube and decide if you need it

5) Hit the SBSettings icon, under Dropdown Window go to Dropdown Window Theme and select boss.SBsetting.HD as the theme , then respring and it should do it

As for gridlock, yes its not compatible with iOS6 yet, you can use iBlank (blank icons), get it from Cydia for free, basically you can generate and place blank icons in places such as the top row where you want on our screen, don't forget to check off 'no iblank shadows' in winterboard to make the shadows go away

Looking good! I have decided to give ayecon a try today, but what's the top iwidget you are running?
    Thank you for replay (not sure how to give thanks, can't find it)
    1. The only things I have ticked in winterboard are:
    No icon shadows - Iblanks
    boss
    boss.sb.widget

Still not working though

2. Sorry, forgot to mention, since installing Boss.IOS my native weather app doesn't work, just flashes and exits. May be a problem.
    3. Will check that out
    4. Will check that out
    5. Works like a charm...thanks again

Thanks
    Thanked 4,861 Times in 773 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by limitzero View Post
    I mentioned it in my post. Schnedi's side forecast... which includes the top widget.

BTW, I recommend iconoclasm before iBlanks. I prefer SB widgets that stay in place when swiping pages, so iconoclasm works perfect for me... so when gridlock is fixed, I probably won't download it.

Thanks

Thank you for replay (not sure how to give thanks, can't find it)
    1. The only things I have ticked in winterboard are:
    No icon shadows - Iblanks
    boss
    boss.sb.widget

Still not working though

2. Sorry, forgot to mention, since installing Boss.IOS my native weather app doesn't work, just flashes and exits. May be a problem.
    3. Will check that out
    4. Will check that out
    5. Works like a charm...thanks again

For the weather app to work, try this method
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

I followed the steps listed there and it got my weather app working again, you can remove the files using iFile (go to right directory, hit edit, and then select the two files and hit trashcan icon)

It seems you don't have any Lockscreen selected. Put your winterboard in this order from top to bottom:

boss.i4.LS.userpic (or boss.i4.LS.default) and see which lockscreen you like
    boss.i4.sb.widget
    boss.iphone4.patch
    boss (should always stay at the bottom of items checked off)

Additional you can check off boss.Liveclock somewhere on that order as long as its above 'boss' and of course dont forget to get the liveclock tweak from cydia

Also if you want the full 'boss' experience, dont forget to get Bytafont from cydia and then get the 'boss font' extra from Themeit app, once you have it open the Bytafont icon and check off 'boss' as the font, similar thing with color keyboard as another nice extra

Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    I mentioned it in my post. Schnedi's side forecast... which includes the top widget.

BTW, I recommend iconoclasm before iBlanks. I prefer SB widgets that stay in place when swiping pages, so iconoclasm works perfect for me... so when gridlock is fixed, I probably won't download it.

Thanks man, I got to find me that widget

I agree Iconoclasm is the way to go, just wanted to point out iBlank to the above user since they are new, and Iconoclasm might cause more problems than solutions if they don't know how to use it properly
    Last edited by limitzero; 02-19-2013 at 02:26 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to limitzero For This Useful Post:

Bashyman (02-19-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Sorry if stupid question, but I have none of these available in WB:
    boss.i4.sb.widget
    boss.iphone4.patch
    Where do I get them, they're not in cydia.
    Thanks for the other info...top man (or woman ;-)

Thanks

Sorry if stupid question, but I have none of these available in WB:
    boss.i4.sb.widget
    boss.iphone4.patch
    Where do I get them, they're not in cydia.
    Thanks for the other info...top man (or woman ;-)

Um update boss.ios theme from Themeit app, there was a 1.4.1 released... and well, boss.ios isn't in Cydia, unless you got a pirated copy (I really hope thats not the case, the author of this theme really deserves the small money)

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to limitzero For This Useful Post:

Bashyman (02-19-2013), bostonguy3737 (02-19-2013), Brewko (02-19-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

on iphone 5, calculator is not themed, i have updated the lasted update, any ideas?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 Times in 1,378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sabankuru View Post
    on iphone 5, calculator is not themed, i have updated the lasted update, any ideas?
    It should be if you've updated through ThemeIt. Landscape is not done yet but regular view is there. Just make sure you've installed the iPhone 5 patch

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

24. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (02-19-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

boss.SBSettings

hi,
    I have just installed this theme on my iphone 5 and I like very much :-)

Is it possible to get this lighting dock also for iphone 5?? I also would like this lighting dock for iPad 4, any idea where to get?

mike

boss.SBSettings

hi,
    I have just installed this theme on my iphone 5 and I like very much :-)

Is it possible to get this lighting dock also for iphone 5?? I also would like this lighting dock for iPad 4, any idea where to get?

mike

[QUOTE=erayser;6772843]

Hi,
    where can I find this glossy dock and these nice icons?

Because I“m new in this theme, why does the html lockscreen doesn“t work for me (iPhone 5, IOS 6.1)?

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0086.png

Also the musikplayer isn“t themed right, maybe you can help me, please:

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0087.png

thanks in advanced

mike
    Last edited by mikeB2210; 02-19-2013 at 06:17 AM.

LinkBacks (?)