Page 663 of 773 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653661662663664665 673 713 763 ... LastLast
Results 13,241 to 13,260 of 15444

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

Quote Originally Posted by scranj View Post
    Tried that doesn't work it detects location but isn't displaying the info it shows correct temperature isn't showing city and weather.
    Go to www.weather.com type your home city in the search bar once your city loads, copy the code at the end of the address bar and paste that in your config file. Hope that helps

Should look similar to this USMN0685
    Last edited by Brewko; 02-13-2013 at 01:23 PM.

Clockify help. There is a clockify folder in the theme but it doesn't change the icon. Do I need to change the icons in the clockify folder itself? I'm on iOS 6.1 on iPhone 5. It seems like the icon should change with the folder in the theme that is in bundles.

Also not getting clockify on lockscreen.
    Last edited by radiationburn; 02-13-2013 at 01:24 PM.
    Nuclear is nice!

Quote Originally Posted by TNT4YOU View Post
    Will have someone kind enough to make the picture above in 3D night mode??

Attachment 618132Attachment 618133Attachment 618135Attachment 618137

Thx in advance and Happy new Year (with health ABOVE ALL) to all guys!!
    Any help with this icons???

I was wondering if someone could tell me how you change the Background wallpaper in bitesms the one behind the chat bubbles.

TIA

Default HELP! Boss.ios custom icons not working!
    I'm on an ipod 5th gen and I got the custom icon to work through the bundle folder but I cannot find out how to make the defaultappicon not overlap the custom icon. It removes the "3d" effect of the custom icon. Also, would anyone mind maybe making a wallpaper that would fit this theme nicely for the ipod 5th gen 640 x 1366 screen?? thank you to everyone that helps me out in advance!

Thanks

Anyone heard of an ETA on the fully IOS6 update?

Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    Anyone heard of an ETA on the fully IOS6 update?
    No not yet but he's been hard at work! According to his tweets it won't be to much longer!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Brewko For This Useful Post:

catstide (02-13-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Nimzerz View Post
    I'm on an ipod 5th gen and I got the custom icon to work through the bundle folder but I cannot find out how to make the defaultappicon not overlap the custom icon. It removes the "3d" effect of the custom icon. Also, would anyone mind maybe making a wallpaper that would fit this theme nicely for the ipod 5th gen 640 x 1366 screen?? thank you to everyone that helps me out in advance!
    In winterboard, make sure boss custom icon theme (e.g. bundles folder with custom icons) is postioned "above" the boss theme that has the default stock icons.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

Nimzerz (02-13-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brewko View Post
    No not yet but he's been hard at work! According to his tweets it won't be to much longer!
    Awesome...I'm getting tired of trying to frankenstein other themes to fill in the blanks.

Anywhere I can get that addon? I don't have it.. (got from a repo, hence the "ipod 5th gen" haha)
    Last edited by Nimzerz; 02-13-2013 at 08:20 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

erayser (02-13-2013)

Hey guys, just installed this theme and it is absolutely stunning. I read through a bit of this thread and saw that it's possible to move your app icons out of the way of the weather widget but I can't for the life of me figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by evenson View Post
    Hey guys, just installed this theme and it is absolutely stunning. I read through a bit of this thread and saw that it's possible to move your app icons out of the way of the weather widget but I can't for the life of me figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    I use iBlank icons for ios6 because gridlock isn't updated yet :/

Ahh okay, I was trying to use iconoclasm but I can't move the icons down, just got them in a 3x3 position, still in the way of the widget. Is using blank icons the only way as of now?

Ahh okay, I was trying to use iconoclasm but I can't move the icons down, just got them in a 3x3 position, still in the way of the widget. Is using blank icons the only way as of now?
    As far as I know, yes. Iconoclasm doesn't work for me, and gridlock hasn't been updated either. So using iBlank for now will work for whatever you need it to (only bad part is that you can still click on the "apps" it creates, otherwise the functionality is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimzerz View Post
    As far as I know, yes. Iconoclasm doesn't work for me, and gridlock hasn't been updated either. So using iBlank for now will work for whatever you need it to (only bad part is that you can still click on the "apps" it creates, otherwise the functionality is the same.
    Yes, iconoclasm works fine. There are issues with the iconoclasm layout maker app... so you might have just make your own plist file, and ssh it to /Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts. If you have issues making your plist file, just post your home screen and I'll make it for you.

You can use the following as a template to make your plist file:

=========
    Create a "iP5 Systen Default (4x5).plist" file with the source below, and put it in /Library/iconoclasm/Layouts.

PHP Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>EasyGrid</key>
    <true/>
    <key>Cols</key>
    <array>
    <integer>17</integer>
    <integer>93</integer>
    <integer>169</integer>
    <integer>245</integer>
    </array>
    <key>Rows</key>
    <array>
    <integer>12</integer>
    <integer>82</integer>
    <integer>152</integer>
    <integer>222</integer>
    <integer>292</integer>
    </array>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    Here is one I did for Schnedi's Auros bars widget... but with boss icons... since i'm posting here.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

catstide (02-14-2013), EricB78 (02-13-2013), limitzero (02-13-2013), SHARON1O (02-14-2013)

-ki7gfif.png

Since that plist stuff is absolute chinese to me, heres my homescreen.

Also not sure if you can tell, but I'm using an iPhone 4 so that might make a difference.
    Last edited by evenson; 02-13-2013 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    Yes, iconoclasm works fine. There are issues with the iconoclasm layout maker app... so you might have just make your own plist file, and ssh it to /Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts. If you have issues making your plist file, just post your home screen and I'll make it for you.

You can use the following as a template to make your plist file:

=========
    Create a "iP5 Systen Default (4x5).plist" file with the source below, and put it in /Library/iconoclasm/Layouts.

PHP Code:
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>EasyGrid</key>
    <true/>
    <key>Cols</key>
    <array>
    <integer>17</integer>
    <integer>93</integer>
    <integer>169</integer>
    <integer>245</integer>
    </array>
    <key>Rows</key>
    <array>
    <integer>12</integer>
    <integer>82</integer>
    <integer>152</integer>
    <integer>222</integer>
    <integer>292</integer>
    </array>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    Here is one I did for Schnedi's Auros bars widget... but with boss icons... since i'm posting here.

Got any other nice iphone5 wallpapers that might go well with the day boss theme?

-ki7gfif.png

Since that plist stuff is absolute chinese to me, heres my homescreen.
    LOL... I presumed you had an iPhone 5. I can't test a plist on my iPhone 5 for you. I did look some old iPhone plist files I used use... you can use them as a starting point (below).

The Columns should be set, so you don't have to mess with the "Cols" values. All you have to adjust is the "Rows" values to move them on the shelves of your wallpaper. Lowering the value will raise the Row up... and raising the value will move the Row down.

Just create a layoutname.plist file (example given below) and shsh the files into /Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts. You will have to respring to see changes from changing values.

e.g.
    Boss (3x3).plist

3x3 layout:
    PHP Code:
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
        <key>EasyGrid</key>
        <true/>
        <key>Cols</key>
        <array>
            <integer>67</integer>
            <integer>130</integer>
            <integer>193</integer>
        </array>
        <key>Rows</key>
        <array>
            <integer>141</integer>
            <integer>218</integer>
            <integer>295</integer>
        </array>
    </dict>
    </plist>

e.g.
    Boss (4x3).plist

4x3 layout:
    PHP Code:
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
        <key>EasyGrid</key>
        <true/>
        <key>Cols</key>
        <array>
            <integer>16</integer>
            <integer>92</integer>
            <integer>168</integer>
            <integer>244</integer>
        </array>
        <key>Rows</key>
        <array>
            <integer>141</integer>
            <integer>218</integer>
            <integer>295</integer>
        </array>
    </dict>
    </plist>

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (02-13-2013), evenson (02-13-2013), limitzero (02-13-2013)

Okay thanks I will see what I can do, appreciate the help.

Page 663 of 773 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653661662663664665 673 713 763 ... LastLast